Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

From exp Bro I can say the Carb scrubber Works 100% dang its aint cheep but well worth peiace of Mind ya know and the DIY are great for in VEG.
Tear um up LAZ MAN
No your right the carbon scrubber I got does work wonders its just when I open my tent to talk to the ladies and/or feed/water that pungent unmistakable smell wafts out rather fast, so if i can have an odor neutralizer/freshener outside the tent I think I'll be set.

I gotta say your words truly are warming to the soul! I, just as all of you, really do feel that satisfaction from helping another soul. After a few grows, given we are all still here, should have a @Tnelz thread about whatever get together..everybody bring some of their dankest and we pick a city and blaze for the weekend..lol it's a nice thought anyway....

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Hi, a decent way to control the smell outside your tent is to put a ozone generator in the room or hallway, and another by the very front door of the house. That pretty much insures people getting close to your front door especially the mailman and UPS won't smell it even if you're working on your tent when they're near the front door. Good luck, an ounce of prevention prevention is worth a pound of cure. :)

way2green

way2green

Hi, a decent way to control the smell outside your tent is to put a ozone generator in the room or hallway, and another by the very front door of the house. That pretty much insures people getting close to your front door especially the mailman and UPS won't smell it even if you're working on your tent when they're near the front door. Good luck, an ounce of prevention prevention is worth a pound of cure. :)
That is exacyly

way2green

way2green

That is what I have used for years......ionizers are the shit....... I can cut mine all the way up and u can't smell me cooking garlic in the kitchen.....most peeps I know use an ionizer of some type....Lol if u put it in your grow room it will kill the taste of the bud......works very well but u need to buy a good brand....

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

That is what I have used for years......ionizers are the shit....... I can cut mine all the way up and u can't smell me cooking garlic in the kitchen.....most peeps I know use an ionizer of some type....Lol if u put it in your grow room it will kill the taste of the bud......works very well but u need to buy a good brand....
suggestions?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just for the record u don't really want to be breathing ozone. Could be why way to green is a whako.lol.also it's awful for ur plants. An ionizer of some sort would be cool though. This is just my opinion after doing a lot of study after I shelled out money on a ozone generator. Monster gardens has a great video on the use of ozone generators but they are best utilized where people don't spend a lot of time. Ur carbon filter should be fine assuming it is big enough for ur grow space and the fan being used with it is rated with the correct cfms. So the fan should be within the suggested cfm range for ur particular filter. If smell is a major concern I suggest u not skimp on a less expensive filter. Just my 2 cents. And for the record the ozone generators smash smell but I wouldn't want to c u breathing it in all the time. Just make sure u do ur homework brother.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Just for the record u don't really want to be breathing ozone. Could be why way to green is a whako.lol.also it's awful for ur plants. An ionizer of some sort would be cool though. This is just my opinion after doing a lot of study after I shelled out money on a ozone generator. Monster gardens has a great video on the use of ozone generators but they are best utilized where people don't spend a lot of time. Ur carbon filter should be fine assuming it is big enough for ur grow space and the fan being used with it is rated with the correct cfms. So the fan should be within the suggested cfm range for ur particular filter. If smell is a major concern I suggest u not skimp on a less expensive filter. Just my 2 cents. And for the record the ozone generators smash smell but I wouldn't want to c u breathing it in all the time. Just make sure u do ur homework brother.
I feel you...my scrubber does perfect when the tent is closed....its just when i open to water or feed/foliar...but already remedied the issue...its all gravy over here! =)

way2green

way2green

Ionizers are fine to run.....if u put them on oxidizers u must remove pople
ember: 58352"]Just for the record u don't really want to be breathing ozone. Could be why way to green is a whako.lol.also it's awful for ur plants. An ionizer of some sort would be cool though. This is just my opinion after doing a lot of study after I shelled out money on a ozone generator. Monster gardens has a great video on the use of ozone generators but they are best utilized where people don't spend a lot of time. Ur carbon filter should be fine assuming it is big enough for ur grow space and the fan being used with it is rated with the correct cfms. So the fan should be within the suggested cfm range for ur particular filter. If smell is a major concern I suggest u not skimp on a less expensive filter. Just my 2 cents. And for the record the ozone generators smash smell but I wouldn't want to c u breathing it in all the time. Just make sure u do ur homework brother.[/QUOTE]
U can run ions around the clovk

way2green

way2green

Ozones and ions are completely different......they make it clear to only use ions if people or pets are available.......since I have been know to self medicate unti I lose conciosness.......don't fuck with any thing that involves ozone generators........ tnelz has a lot of feminine qualities so he gets confused"!!!""""

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lol.
Ozones and ions are completely different......they make it clear to only use ions if people or pets are available.......since I have been know to self medicate unti I lose conciosness.......don't fuck with any thing that involves ozone generators........ tnelz has a lot of feminine qualities so he gets confused"!!!""""
I'm not the one who's confused u goon. U actually agreed with everything I said. Ozone is bad for people. Ionizers are fine. Reread the post u quoted then what u said. Lol. U r way to medicated.

way2green

way2green

Lol.

I'm not the one who's confused u goon. U actually agreed with everything I said. Ozone is bad for people. Ionizers are fine. Reread the post u quoted then what u said. Lol. U r way to medicated.
Lol.

Yes
Lol.

True.true true

Top Bottom