• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Tfss cf1042df d854 4754 a245 fee5a4df7aee image

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

had a great time also ! Yes @Ned Kelly is a blast ,, after feeding me full of medicated lemonade, pizza and dabs ..no wonder i needed to sit down ... lol.....fun times M
yeah, i understand. Nothing but love, buddy. Me and the lady were both stoked to meet you. Take care of yourself and stay in touch.

Trying to talk neddy into coming out next year. Just hope things go okay for him with everything going on. Take care M

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

yeah, i understand. Nothing but love, buddy. Me and the lady were both stoked to meet you. Take care of yourself and stay in touch.

Trying to talk neddy into coming out next year. Just hope things go okay for him with everything going on. Take care M

Your all to kind . Let's not forget the gong @Og Gong was cool blazing in the bean bag s putting face to names and just chilling firmly edged in my mind . Witch is good as I had to full scrub my phone and I pad .

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Decided to break out the real camera to capture a few photos. These Ghost OGs are looking better and better every day, I'm pumped about the seeds cooking in these buds! Should be no more than 10 days left

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So last night I mixed up my first batch of soil using the Anbessa Soil Cut which is similar to Clacka's recipe but a lil heavier on the amendments and a few extra goodies like Gro-Kashi and some Cacao Shells and more!! Set it all to "cook" and will most likely pot my first plants in it in 2 or 3 weeks when I transplant the current seedlings!! Excited to see how this soil mix does compared to what ive been using. And I gotta eventually grab a bag of that Fox Farms Coco so I can do a run and see what all the hype is about!!!

MGRox

MGRox

@Lazerus00 well I'm glad to have read that your seedlings were looking better!! As far as mediums, I'm changing around too haha; hopefully ours both work well. What do you think of the Nightmare cookies? have a few sins' stuff just not tried it before.

@NaturalTherapy pics are looking great!! Is that Ghost the clone only version, btw?

Last I figured, for diligence, I should post another one of the Urea formulas. In case the world ends and someone wants to try it haha. Again the are all appx the same NPK, Ca, Mg and similar EC.
The previously shown formula is here which used MG (which is the "Modified Urea formula 45% N, 21% NH, 34% Urea): https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/tnelz-thread-about-whatever.66628/page-289#post-1521738

This formula is the "lower ammonia" version which is the only formula I have atm without MG. (Lower ammonia formula 58% N, 10% NH, 32% Urea) Performance wise the original formula is best, Modified formula above is second and this is third. From a health perspective though, this one finishes the best there. Still benefits from the "urea effect" or "tri-N effect"
Per gallon;
1.7 gm - Jacks All-purpose 20-20-20 (Urea component)
0.25 gm - Jacks High performance 25-5-15
2.5 ml - GH Flora Grow
0.4 gm - Epsom salts
0.4625 gm - Potash 0-0-50
1.0 gm - GH MaxiBloom
1.6 ml - GH Flora Micro
1.0 ml - GH Floralicious (optional)
Oh yeah! I was pointed towards some info and in the process of corroborating it; I found this. The bud is Afghan Hawaiian (From the breeder)
6 JUN 89 tommy chong

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

@Lazerus00 well I'm glad to have read that your seedlings were looking better!! As far as mediums, I'm changing around too haha; hopefully ours both work well. What do you think of the Nightmare cookies? have a few sins' stuff just not tried it before.

@NaturalTherapy pics are looking great!! Is that Ghost the clone only version, btw?

Last I figured, for diligence, I should post another one of the Urea formulas. In case the world ends and someone wants to try it haha. Again the are all appx the same NPK, Ca, Mg and similar EC.
The previously shown formula is here which used MG (which is the "Modified Urea formula 45% N, 21% NH, 34% Urea): https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/tnelz-thread-about-whatever.66628/page-289#post-1521738

This formula is the "lower ammonia" version which is the only formula I have atm without MG. (Lower ammonia formula 58% N, 10% NH, 32% Urea) Performance wise the original formula is best, Modified formula above is second and this is third. From a health perspective though, this one finishes the best there. Still benefits from the "urea effect" or "tri-N effect"
Per gallon;
1.7 gm - Jacks All-purpose 20-20-20 (Urea component)
0.25 gm - Jacks High performance 25-5-15
2.5 ml - GH Flora Grow
0.4 gm - Epsom salts
0.4625 gm - Potash 0-0-50
1.0 gm - GH MaxiBloom
1.6 ml - GH Flora Micro
1.0 ml - GH Floralicious (optional)
Oh yeah! I was pointed towards some info and in the process of corroborating it; I found this. The bud is Afghan Hawaiian (From the breeder)
View attachment 573407
Before my interruption I was running rox urea cal receive and the growth acceleration was obvious even in the smaller 5 plants and they seemed to chunk up better , complimented and improved my first 6 weeks of feeding .

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

So last night I mixed up my first batch of soil using the Anbessa Soil Cut which is similar to Clacka's recipe but a lil heavier on the amendments and a few extra goodies like Gro-Kashi and some Cacao Shells and more!! Set it all to "cook" and will most likely pot my first plants in it in 2 or 3 weeks when I transplant the current seedlings!! Excited to see how this soil mix does compared to what ive been using. And I gotta eventually grab a bag of that Fox Farms Coco so I can do a run and see what all the hype is about!!!

they're all similar... differing albreicht ratios are where its at in my opinion.
next time you wanna try something new, give this a shot and see what you think.

24684271069 e39c2acc52 b

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

they're all similar... differing albreicht ratios are where its at in my opinion.
next time you wanna try something new, give this a shot and see what you think.

View attachment 573511
Sweet!! Thanks man!! Your soil cut sounds pretty awesome too and I will deff give it a try!! I was actually going to use some lava rock this time as well but the airpot reps are always telling me with their pots I don't need to add extra aeration, so this round I figured I would give it a go with just rice hulls and see if my plants grow any different/better

Top Bottom