• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Getting close....

MGRox

MGRox

@Ned Kelly thank you for giving your thoughts with the Urea and I'm glad it was working well!! Again it's unfortunate that all this happened.... Have you thought about maybe growing some other plants or flowers; to maybe just feel like your staying in a pattern / have something to focus on? Snake should be mailed to evidence so they have "everything". :p

@BlackSheepOG she's looking mighty fine!!

Power OG

Power OG

No bro that be a brown snake bout 8th deadliest in the world .
Should've of milked that mofo, and got paid. I know us swamp & bayou boys are a lil throwed off. JJ i dnt milk snakes. I would rather catch a gator than mess with poisonous snakes, any other snake im catching. I killed and skined a 6.5 foot cane rattle snake. So im with you "off with its head".

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I feel like I'm the only one who thinks gg4 is just ok. It's certainly good, but to me it's a strain I enjoy simply because of the unique chemotype, rather than the strong effect. It doesn't quite ring the bell for me.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Should've of milked that mofo, and got paid. I know us swamp & bayou boys are a lil throwed off. JJ i dnt milk snakes. I would rather catch a gator than mess with poisonous snakes, any other snake im catching. I killed and skined a 6.5 foot cane rattle snake. So im with you "off with its head".
Definitely don't mess with snakes and same give an alligator any day over these poisonous little pricks .

Lol wouldn't even no how to milk lead alone where to pimp ? Swamp boy hay supper cool I know this has no bearing to reality but my every time some one mentions bayou I hare that song out of the water boy and think of people eating snakes and baby gators lol. But from meeting some Americans and chatting to a few lads from the mounts behind Santa Cruz I'm guessing ya all that live in the swap bayou mountains and such have a lot in common with us country Aussies boys . Get there one day .

Last edited:
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I feel like I'm the only one who thinks gg4 is just ok. It's certainly good, but to me it's a strain I enjoy simply because of the unique chemotype, rather than the strong effect. It doesn't quite ring the bell for me.

I just like the smell and high of her and my patients love her so really it's more for them but sure there's better out there but something keeps me coming back to her. I really like the hash she makes too. Need to find something that will send me soaring through the clouds though. That's my ultimate goal.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

I had one bud of gg4 off a bloke who claimed to be the guy that invented ,bread . Had 5-6 diff phenols and the 2 he gave me to try I think gg4 and gg7 not sure on last . Where good not mind blowing but good the rest I tried was average only. But then again maybe better home grown small gro stuff may rock harder . Based apron what I've tried so far IMO it's a it like cookies worth a smoke but not what I'd be grown .

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I just like the smell and high of her and my patients love her so really it's more for them but sure there's better out there but something keeps me coming back to her. I really like the hash she makes too. Need to find something that will send me soaring through the clouds though. That's my ultimate goal.
The white was a pretty potent beast. It stood out like a wax dab amongst leaf joints to me. Found it at the dispo....whoever grew it did an amazing job. I hope to come across a clone one day

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I had one bud of gg4 off a bloke who claimed to be the guy that invented ,bread . Had 5-6 diff phenols and the 2 he gave me to try I think gg4 and gg7 not sure on last . Where good not mind blowing but good the rest I tried was average only. But then again maybe better home grown small gro stuff may rock harder . Based apron what I've tried so far IMO it's a it like cookies worth a smoke but not what I'd be grown .
That gg4 was pretty strong but yeah, upon looking at it closer it looked trimmed badly and un-loved. Sloppy work. Makes me think it could come out better in different hands

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I want to find me a nice sativa, CannaBiogen has some beans I've been eyeing.
Im vegging up a couple sunshine daydream right now, they look very sativa heavy so far. And i also got a decent supet lemon haze. Ill let you know next time i ...and maybe you can give em a run if your down... Things have been slow in the veg space. Bad health brought on by baking soda haha

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

depends on timing... earlier seems chemmier and a touch more potent...
I like later where more chocolate flavor comes out...
What I find odd is folks acting like its the loudest plant growing...
I find it to be a mid power smell... nowhere near a real sour d or something actually loud.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

depends on timing... earlier seems chemmier and a touch more potent...
I like later where more chocolate flavor comes out...
What I find odd is folks acting like its the loudest plant growing...
I find it to be a mid power smell... nowhere near a real sour d or something actually loud.

My cherry pie x FAK is way louder then the glue. She's got a smell I can't quite pinpoint but it's very inviting like a gingerbread cookie

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Anyone using that Solis-Tek 10k lamp to finish off their harvest here?? Doubt I would ever start using it but im curious about what people that do use it think......

Top Bottom