• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Sticky icky....

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

So I think I'm going to steer clear of the plastic grow bags from now on I always feel like I'm pissing off the rootball whenever I handle them or move them. Am I trippin' and overthinking again?

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

That don't bother me
Eat some kettle chips right next to me and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like trying to knock you out
My old lady looked it up, I guess it's a "thing" I forget what

Yea me too lol. The sound of people munching and slurping while eating next to me drives me up a fucking wall

miko

miko

That don't bother me
Eat some kettle chips right next to me and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like trying to knock you out
My old lady looked it up, I guess it's a "thing" I forget what

That one brand even had to make their bags less loud.. dumb asses... :)

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So lost some of the original seedlings but after trying a few home remedy's like garlic infused chamomile water and also getting that new Root Cleaner everybody that is left is back on track!! I know they got stunted a lil bit but hopefully it was just temporary and doesn't continue threw the plants lives. Just to get some extra stuff going I threw down 3 Animal Octane beans and 3 Sour Bubble beans to germ. It's been almost a month since the others got put down so it should be a decent amount of time between them but i got this feeling these beans I just put down will start growing faster and bigger then the one that have been down for 3+ weeks...lol....we will see

Junk

Junk

Sup y'all,

Sorry for my absence. I been up to ears in plants.

And educating sarcastic assholes on how EC/TDS works.

This is the stickiest run ever. I have to run a second scrog to hold everything up. I have to spend 10 minutes tucking, then 10 minutes washing up, then 30 minutes of touching stuff to get my fingers anywhere near normal again. That's the phase I'm in now....

It's bloody incredible. It will be a challenge (for me) to replicate this in soil...these plants are in 6th gear and winding out.

I'm not in any way saying it can't be done, I need no more arguments. I'm saying to do this in soil, would be tough...for me. These things are ripping.

Does anyone know what acid will remove this? Paint Thinner, Mineral Spirits, Lacquer Thinner? Lacquer thinner will remove flesh, so I'd rather not go that far...but it's all OVER me....

I'm like that paper you roll around to pick up pet hair.

Top Bottom