Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I'm of the opinion that some is better than none. Others may say unless u get the ppms up to 1200 u are wasting u time. So u will get a mixed bag. ive run the tnb and it's good stuff def see my ladies respond which is why I say some is better than none. But unless u are set up to run and I mean tanks and gauges to run co2 is a waste . Sealed room the bomb otherwise a waste. And honestly bro ur not going to really see much difference. Not sure how many grows u have under ur belt but knowing ur strains likes and dislikes being able to read all the signs they give u and a bunch of other stuff is far more important than running co2. Keep it simple is the best advice I can give u. Experience will do u way better than Anything. Ur doing great. Keep it up.

co2 in a tent isnt worth the money or time IMO... I love a sealed room. use a oversized fan and scrubber and keep cleaning the room smell dont vent.

Power OG

Power OG

Quick update: day 29
PicsArt 1426730291366
PicsArt 1426729132587
PicsArt 1426729456279
Respect

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

SSP @Tnelz You were right she is One hellova sweet looking lady.

I am still turnin and burning with My strain creation....
Nyvia II
3 18 2015 UPd 3

She tastes like lemon drops and smells as strong, the medicated part is very good but not Great so I need to find that Male to jack her up a few dank Numbers
3 18 2015 UPd 1a

She is something to be hold and IMHO a great plant
Keep um green Farmers
FlyJ

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

SSP @Tnelz You were right she is One hellova sweet looking lady.

I am still turnin and burning with My strain creation....
Nyvia II
View attachment 495303
She tastes like lemon drops and smells as strong, the medicated part is very good but not Great so I need to find that Male to jack her up a few dank Numbers
View attachment 495305
She is something to be hold and IMHO a great plant
Keep um green Farmers
FlyJ
Wow, you got some serious skills big homey! Plants look absolutely OUTSTANDING!:rolleyes:

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Why thanks bro, I thought today's show could've been better what you think @cannapits ?
Respect
you really want my opinion? those fucking douchbags are gonna fuck up the game even more with making s1's of everything. whole vibe seemed shady. the one website is for their first stuff but they have more companies and websites. they couldnt even spell their website name right on the air. get ready for a ton of phenos of TK , CHEM, SOUR D, WHITE,BUBBA AND KATSU and HEADBAND cut... just like all the tk pics now but not a one s1 attatched to the pic. yeah um right. all the s1s got out and none were grown but the legit cut is whored out? do the math. ok end rant.. did like seeing fam on their. much love to my 305 cuban swamp fam like cuban grower killing the concentrate game. was a pleasure to see you and tnelz on there as well. my new inner circle fam. much respect.. what were your thoughts lmao

Power OG

Power OG

you really want my opinion? those fucking douchbags are gonna fuck up the game even more with making s1's of everything. whole vibe seemed shady. the one website is for their first stuff but they have more companies and websites. they couldnt even spell their website name right on the air. get ready for a ton of phenos of TK , CHEM, SOUR D, WHITE,BUBBA AND KATSU and HEADBAND cut... just like all the tk pics now but not a one s1 attatched to the pic. yeah um right. all the s1s got out and none were grown but the legit cut is whored out? do the math. ok end rant.. did like seeing fam on their. much love to my 305 cuban swamp fam like cuban grower killing the concentrate game. was a pleasure to see you and tnelz on there as well. my new inner circle fam. much respect.. what were your thoughts lmao
Thought those guys were definitely shady and disrespectful to the breeders whose work they are taking and s1 imo.they didn't show any Respect So definitely didn't like the show today. You are definitely fam,southern fam for sure. Lol bayou's to the swamp

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Thought those guys were definitely shady and disrespectful to the breeders whose work they are taking and s1 imo.they didn't show any Respect So definitely didn't like the show today. You are definitely fam,southern fam for sure. Lol bayou's to the swamp

nothing but love for ya brother.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

What show you guys talking about?

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

adam dunn show thats on every wed from 2-5

What a great idea for business on that Adam Dunn show today, self the R4 20% CBD strain and sell seeds on a "subscription only" basis to epileptics. IP protected. For the hybrid vigor. Hopefully the wheelchairs won't learn how to clone and bankrupt them.... strain leaks will stay in the black all day every day. :mad:

Latest posts

Top Bottom