Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Lower bud on my stardawg. Horrible resolution on the pic but u can see the frost coming on @30 days. And she smells like shit. Almost literally.
20150319 115949

Power OG

Power OG

Not dog poop more regular old human stuff. Lol. Not what I was expecting @Power OG lol. If I found a pushy that smelled like that I'd run like Usain bolt. Lol. First shit smell I've ever fallen in love with.
There was nothing shittt about her, when I ran her, more of sweet chem and not skunky chem like ONYCD. So if you have her Funkin that's dope but definitely not my experience with her.I know she looks awesome and exactly like the one I grew.
Respect

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So I have been really vigilant about checking pH and stuff with all my water and feed but today I had so much on my mined and when I fed the ladies the OgBioWar Root and Foliar I forgot to check the pH..Is this really bad?? By the time I remembered the only thing I could check was the runoff which was right at about 6 to 5.8...I feel like I kinda fucked up and maybe I should just run son plain water over them to somewhat dilute....What do I do my people??...p.s. this happened like 15 mins ago

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Also I just mad a lil scaled down version of the solution to check pH and it was runnin hot at like 7 to 7.2...im all sorts of disappointed with myself..:(

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Okay so after reading it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought..your supposed to pH it to 6.5 to 7 so even if it was at 7.5 worst case scenario it wasn't too too bad..PHEW!

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

As long as the water did not have chlorine or chloramine which would disturb the microbes slightly it should be fine. But if it did, then flush it with non chlorinated non chloramine water and do over.... good luck I am sure they will be fine either way :)

suomynona

suomynona

@Tnelz @Power OG @way2green @FlyinJStable and all u other real wholesome family valued cats, most the guys in this thread really. i have to spread my super awesome happiness here in brother @Tnelz thread, but i am so stoked about my new partner and girlfriend @Gidget ! So im sharing my joy and enthusiasm and wishing everyone well! Rock on witch ya bad selves and keep spreading the right vibes cause that always wins over the bull shit!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

As long as the water did not have chlorine or chloramine which would disturb the microbes slightly it should be fine. But if it did, then flush it with non chlorinated non chloramine water and do over.... good luck I am sure they will be fine either way :)
Nope good old clean melted snow water that is naturally ph'd at 5.8...I don't use tap but even if I did my area does not use chloramine only chlorine so in a bind I would just let it sit out for a day...I found a really good attachment for my hose that i hook up to a utility sink that filters heavy metals chlorine and chloramine, really happy with the quality of the product and if i use 10 gals a day it will last like 6yrs before I need to change the filter...

Power OG

Power OG

@Tnelz @Power OG @way2green @FlyinJStable and all u other real wholesome family valued cats, most the guys in this thread really. i have to spread my super awesome happiness here in brother @Tnelz thread, but i am so stoked about my new partner and girlfriend @Gidget ! So im sharing my joy and enthusiasm and wishing everyone well! Rock on witch ya bad selves and keep spreading the right vibes cause that always wins over the bull shit!
Very excited for the both of you.
Respect

Tnelz

Tnelz

20150319 140245
Bad pic but u can see the weight coming on @30 days. I do believe she is the cereal pheno. I'm blown away by the fact that the plant smells exactly like a box of fruity pebbles. U get lemon as the scent hits ur nose and by the middle of ur inhale it's sweet funky berries and in the end u get the og Bo funk. Can't wait to smoke this and she is as of now worth keeping. Respect to @JAWS. Sorry for yet another crappy picture.

Tnelz

Tnelz

It is more than a pleasure to have u here. Ur an awesome grower and breeder a great dad and a overall solid man. Much respect and I wish the both of u nothing but happiness and clear sailing. The doors are open for her as well cuz I know she brings that fire as well! Respect and good vibes to u bro!

suomynona

suomynona

Very excited for the both of you.
Respect
Thank u, sincerely!

It is more than a pleasure to have u here. Ur an awesome grower and breeder a great dad and a overall solid man. Much respect and I wish the both of u nothing but happiness and clear sailing. The doors are open for her as well cuz I know she brings that fire as well! Respect and good vibes to u bro!
What can i say to that except thanks so much! Well wishes very appreciated! Trust me i dont feel as though i am any more special than anyone else but your words help to inspire me to do my best with this only life i get, love ya bro

Top Bottom