Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Are they showing any burning or deficiencies or they just stunted and green? I start my seeds in promix with just a bit of ewc, i try to keep seedlings in lightly amended soil and the up pot to stronger blends. You got a pic maybe? @Lazerus00

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Are they showing any burning or deficiencies or they just stunted and green? I start my seeds in promix with just a bit of ewc, i try to keep seedlings in lightly amended soil and the up pot to stronger blends. You got a pic maybe? @Lazerus00
yea ill grab some pics in like an hour when i go down....i dont beleive they are showing deficiencies and think that if infact they are stunted it was from when they were germinating and i had a case of damping off and or pythium or whatever its called but thats all cleared up now and im just unsure if it has caused lasting effects....idk ill grab some pics in just a lil under regular lighting and not the led its under so you can get a better idear.....lights come on in a lil so ill be back

Junk

Junk

I knew you would come up with something lol.

How tall is it off the bucket top?

Whatcha gonna call it?

Edit You often need the scrog to be somewhat upwardly mobile...either that, or run another one above, which is what I did this round. The initial scrog is kind of the training station till I get what I want, flip, and then work them through another scrog as they go through the stretch. Because if you are growing it right, and it's good genetics, once it starts to put the weight on....it needs the support up higher. It would be pretty easy to cut new supports and change the height as you go if you want.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I knew you would come up with something lol.

How tall is it off the bucket top?

Whatcha gonna call it?

Edit You often need the scrog to be somewhat upwardly mobile...either that, or run another one above, which is what I did this round. The initial scrog is kind of the training station till I get what I want, flip, and then work them through another scrog as they go through the stretch. Because if you are growing it right, and it's good genetics, once it starts to put the weight on....it needs the support up higher. It would be pretty easy to cut new supports and change the height as you go if you want.
I might add 4 posts on the corner to add a top rack, this one is 8 3/4" from the base. I had read you want it somewhere between 8-10 inches.. I got more wood if it's not tall enough.

Pimp T

Pimp T

not unusual don't kno why but my seedlings and shit don't go into high gear quickly when I use new coots mix. I def notice seedlings are slower in fresh made coots mix. because of that I always start my seeds in a cup of something like happy frog
all my plants are currently in some buildasoil pre made living soil mix with some Vam and Modern Microbes but when they are ready to move outta their 1 liter pots to their 3 gallon pots they will go in my own mix, although similar its a lil better (IMO)....

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

not unusual don't kno why but my seedlings and shit don't go into high gear quickly when I use new coots mix. I def notice seedlings are slower in fresh made coots mix. because of that I always start my seeds in a cup of something like happy frog
thanks for the advice brother, thats the first thing i have heard or read that makes sense!! I mean they are health and have big fat leaves but just almost 2 months and still even the "tall" ones are under 8in...lol I feel like I will veg for 6 months

MGRox

MGRox

@Lazerus00 Ye man I can help until it's all about organics; then I'm out haha. Closest I've ever been is flora nova lol.

Guess I have the last dried shots of the recent strains. Remaining are Blueberry x Vimana Pheno B and Tranquil Elephantizer #2.

Tranquil Elephantizer #2 (could get a bit more since it was part of the high pH but just not a high yielder) 34 final
TE2 final nau

BM-D (also was in the high pH, cola size could be increased easily) 48 final
BM D final NAU

I'll put the full set of final BM's together for reference;
BM-A
BM A final NAU

BM-B
BM B Final NAU

BM-C
BM C final NAU

BM-D (had high pH reduced cola size)
BM D final NAU

BM-E (had high pH reduced cola size)
BM E Final nau
Quick smoke report:
TE#1 - Fruity front end with a hashy undertone and a NL floral finish. Fairly heady, some eye pressure, not demotivating.
TE#2 - Earthy and hashy flavor throughout. Fairly heady, some eye pressure, slightly demotivating.
TE#1 clear winner - Impressive flavor for a heavier effect without couch lock.

BM-A - Fruity frond end with an earthy hashy mid and finish. Nice body, light head, some sleepy eye, calming. CBD
BM-B - Chemmy front end with an earthy hashy finish. Nice body, light head, anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, eye & forehead pressure.
BM-C - Varnish smell and flavor very unique, smooth. Strong head, some sleepy eye, great relaxing day type.
BM-D - Musk / Cologne front end with a mild hashy finish. Strong body, light head, calming. CBD
BM-E - Light hashy earthy flavor throughout. Fairly heady, slight bit of eye pressure, good day type.

Winner here is tougher to call as I tend to separate CBD types. If not separating; BM-C is the winner. Nice strong well-rounded head effect and relaxing, unique and smooth flavor. Considering CBD types (A and D); they are both of good strength and calming is a very tough call.

The jury is still out on what will be kept. 100% I'm keeping BM-B as it combines with bullrider; stupid crazy well. Personally I doubt I can ever be happier there. BM-C has quite the unique flavor and carries strength with it; I'll have to wait on patient feedback for its' decision.

Very Impressed with the genetics of the Blueberry x Vimana's! Great diversity of effect and flavor, all strong, no hermies, 4 of 5 "worth consideration", predominately heavy yielding. Thanks again to @NaturalTherapy for the opportunity to run these and great work!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00 Ye man I can help until it's all about organics; then I'm out haha. Closest I've ever been is flora nova lol.

Guess I have the last dried shots of the recent strains. Remaining are Blueberry x Vimana Pheno B and Tranquil Elephantizer #2.

Tranquil Elephantizer #2 (could get a bit more since it was part of the high pH but just not a high yielder) 34 final
View attachment 581922

BM-D (also was in the high pH, cola size could be increased easily) 48 final
View attachment 581923

I'll put the full set of final BM's together for reference;
BM-A
View attachment 581925

BM-B
View attachment 581926

BM-C
View attachment 581927

BM-D (had high pH reduced cola size)
View attachment 581923

BM-E (had high pH reduced cola size)
View attachment 581928
Quick smoke report:
TE#1 - Fruity front end with a hashy undertone and a NL floral finish. Fairly heady, some eye pressure, not demotivating.
TE#2 - Earthy and hashy flavor throughout. Fairly heady, some eye pressure, slightly demotivating.
TE#1 clear winner - Impressive flavor for a heavier effect without couch lock.

BM-A - Fruity frond end with an earthy hashy mid and finish. Nice body, light head, some sleepy eye, calming. CBD
BM-B - Chemmy front end with an earthy hashy finish. Nice body, light head, anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, eye & forehead pressure.
BM-C - Varnish smell and flavor very unique, smooth. Strong head, some sleepy eye, great relaxing day type.
BM-D - Musk / Cologne front end with a mild hashy finish. Strong body, light head, calming. CBD
BM-E - Light hashy earthy flavor throughout. Fairly heady, slight bit of eye pressure, good day type.

Winner here is tougher to call as I tend to separate CBD types. If not separating; BM-C is the winner. Nice strong well-rounded head effect and relaxing, unique and smooth flavor. Considering CBD types (A and D); they are both of good strength and calming is a very tough call.

The jury is still out on what will be kept. 100% I'm keeping BM-B as it combines with bullrider; stupid crazy well. Personally I doubt I can ever be happier there. BM-C has quite the unique flavor and carries strength with it; I'll have to wait on patient feedback for its' decision.

Very Impressed with the genetics of the Blueberry x Vimana's! Great diversity of effect and flavor, all strong, no hermies, 4 of 5 "worth consideration", predominately heavy yielding. Thanks again to @NaturalTherapy for the opportunity to run these and great work!!

I know its prolly amplified bc Im completely out but OMG do your pics just looks SO SO FUCKING GOOD!!! Really bro all your buds are fucking dripping diamonds!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@CBDEMON

Okay so here is an update the plants I got going. I have 11 plants that were germed in beginging of Feb right on the first then the smaller plants were germed either on Feb 15 or 17 I gotta go check. Any yellowing leaves in the pics were snipped off already I just left them on so you could see what was happening. I also hold up a leaf in one of the pics....First off we have that Alien Cush bred by @soserthc1 and I believe I have 3 phenos. 2 of the 5 plants have a really really strong smell for being so small and young but I gotta say out of all the plants growing these always seem to be drooping the most and just never seem all that happy...I did realize with the size they are at now, until I up pot them, they need water everyday and so I just started doing that tonight!
20160314 202355
20160314 202408
20160314 202429
20160314 202540
20160314 202618

Next we got the Buckeye Purple who seems reletivly happy and is growing some big fat leaves for being so little... There are 3 of this strain
20160314 203011
20160314 202953
20160314 202911
20160314 203000

Next we got 3 of these testers from Doc that are Head Banger crossed with Doc Holiday. These also seem to have a real blah demeanor and I just dont know why!!! Its so frustrating when your babies are not thriving!!!
20160314 203408
20160314 203346
20160314 203252
20160314 203241
20160314 203050

Lastly we got the plants that were germed later on and these to quite a bit to crack bc I think they were old and I wanted to just get rid of them bc they were down to so few. Thats why they seem so far behind. There is 1 Blue Power, 2 Sour Bubble and 3 Animal Octane....I feel like these are growing better/happier but still feel their speed is running on turtle power....
20160314 203635
20160314 203634

MGRox

MGRox

TY very much for the kind comments again @Lazerus00 . I'm just a dude given em' food n' water. The quality is set in motion by the breeders and I get the easy part haha. Definitely a testament to the breeders more so than I.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Out of all the plants I have grown so far these are by far doing the least well and for sure look the ugliest. I just hope I can turn this around and pull off some nice looking ladies. It would be a real shame to lose any of these...except for the males of course!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So sorry for the super shitty pics but i don't have my phone and am waiting on a new one so these were taken with a flip phone...lol....Anyway I finally setup the 4x4 veg tent and moved my led light in there and setup exhaust/active intake/and fans for circulation....I gotta say the new 4x4 feels SO small in comparison to the 5x5 its crazy...but also a lil depressing. Like so small that without a doubt if I want to keep a few moms (even if I keep them limited in size to 1 gallon pots) I will still need an additional 3x3 or 4x2 or 4x4 idk but if/when i do get a mom tent I will prolly just keep it upstairs in a spare bedroom due to lack of space in basement! It is pretty depressing seeing my plants look like this, this has never happened and I really can't figure out whats making them look so sad. I am REALLY hoping that up potting them in a week or so to 3 gallon pots helps or fixes whatever the fuck is going on. Please although the pics are bad if anything stands out to anyone as being wrong or anything please speak up! Please and thank you!
-Positive Vibes Fam

Pimp T

Pimp T

hmm now I see slower growth but not that slow. somethings not right they shouldn't be discolored like that and showing spots at all in coots mix. what water u using is it ro or filtered tap what ph and ppm I'd probably start there. build a soil has been known to fuck up the mix I see quite a few on ig complaining about some soil inconsistencies here and there. especially it being high in k when u buy the build a soil prebagged. where did you get your mars from? what's the RH in there some says real dry to me @Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

hmm now I see slower growth but not that slow. somethings not right they shouldn't be discolored like that and showing spots at all in coots mix. what water u using is it ro or filtered tap what ph and ppm I'd probably start there. build a soil has been known to fuck up the mix I see quite a few on ig complaining about some soil inconsistencies here and there. especially it being high in k when u buy the build a soil prebagged. where did you get your mars from? what's the RH in there some says real dry to me @Lazerus00
this soil shold be good bc it what i used last round and had it left over. last time I used it I had ZERO problems...The RH is between 35% and 45% and I got the mars LED from the Mars website.....I use filtered tap and have not ever had a prob with it before and i havent checked pH bc in almost a year I haven't had to....I guess I will try....Besides the damping off that happened early on the only thing they have gotten is a top dress of crushed malted barley, some of the Anbessa veg brew but bareley any and some teas.....thank you for confirming what I thought....Something is deff wrong here, its nuts

Junk

Junk

I might add 4 posts on the corner to add a top rack, this one is 8 3/4" from the base. I had read you want it somewhere between 8-10 inches.. I got more wood if it's not tall enough.
I made my 9" yep....but I have 7' ceilings. But when they stretch everything will be fine, but around week 6, all those nice, tall, vertical, stalks, will fall over without another scrog...or being able to adjust the height of the current one.

I've seen some people use the initial scrog to train/get spacing etc for a large plant...and then, before they start to lean, they tie them up. I think this is way more work. You could just make another design like you have....the mitred corners to make a square frame and scrog it. But instead of using the 2"x2"s at an angle....just cut them square and mount it to your lower scrog. Does that make sense? Your top scrog (if you choose to do it that way) would be constructed just like a table looks (squared legs).

What I would do personally (I like this idea for harvesting, the only thing that sucks about scrogs is harvesting) is get a 90* metal corner bracket and mount it to the corners but make it really proud. Like 1" or more. Then construct the second scrog just like your first one. But instead of the supports being 45'd and mounted to the ring, they will be straight, and off the corners, just like a table's legs. Then, you can just set the top scrog (when you need it) on top of the lower one. The proud corner brackets will stop it from falling off. This would be helpful, because come harvest time, you could just lift the top scrog off easily.

Getting it out of the scrog, imo, is the only part that sucks about scrogging. Personally, I just cut it out. If you don't care about the netting, it's pretty quick to just cut it off. But if you were able to make a design like I mentioned above....that problem would be minimized.

Either way, make it two scrogs, or make it so the one you have can be raised (it will need to be by around week 6-7 or they will fall over. If you let that happen, please don't post pictures of it lol, I can't handle seeing it) But your yeilds will increase a bit, your quality will increase because of the good spacing. It is a pain...but it just works so well.

Junk

Junk

Kind of a funny story....

I have an instagram account for one of my business'.

I speak Portuguese, and married to an American/Brazilian (her mom is Brazilian, but my wife was born and raised here)

Anyway, I know, A LOT of Brazillians. Most of the young girls are always posting pics etc, similar to A.G's. I saw "Ariana Grande" so many times, but I never recalled meeting her. Without any other knowledge of her, I assumed she was just another Brazilian girl...a daughter of one of my friends or something.

I asked my wife and she said, "I don't think she is Brazilian, I think she is a singer or something?" She wasn't exactly sure either. No big deal...but I'm still not sure who this girl on my feed is....I don't think I know her. I know many girls that look like her...but her name didn't ring a bell.

This weekend, she was the host and musical guest on SNL lol. So, I think when I signed up for instagram, it just automatically had me follow her or whatever.

But anyway, this girl, who I couldn't remember, is a mega star. And she killed it on SNL. She can sing (like really sing), she can dance, she can act....AND she is funny! Like, really funny! She did a skit where she imitated a bunch of singers....hysterical.

So, while I don't actually know this Ariana Grande after all (I'm glad I never told anyone I know her lol) I'm a fan...

....but I did remove her from my feed lol. I don't need to know what stars are doing all the time. But damn, what a talent.

Top Bottom