Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drewski85

drewski85

Deathberry is way better. however just popped the last 5 of those. so I'm hoping the real one is in these. started those at the end of my last grow so they didn't get the chance they should have. these will. Glad ur still here brother.
I'm back and better than before. Everything I lost in the storm I got back 3 fold. Insurance actually came through . All my equipment was put up.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

This girl is very photogenic.....
 MG 3204 2

Srenots

Srenots

Hot damn it's good to see ya around @Tnelz! I'm glad everything's headed the right direction bro! That's awesome! Can't wait to see what all you find! Stay life get bro!

Here's some Velvet Cream by Inhouse Genetics
View attachment 651538
hey @BlackSheepOG , do you have any info about InHouse Genetics....I have a couple freebies ...Family Vault Purple x Purple Hulk ...., and another Breeder called Sureman Genetics.....Magic Bullet x GG#4 ......cant find much info about either but it looks like they do some killer strains....let me know , thx bro...

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

hey @BlackSheepOG , do you have any info about InHouse Genetics....I have a couple freebies ...Family Vault Purple x Purple Hulk ...., and another Breeder called Sureman Genetics.....Magic Bullet x GG#4 ......cant find much info about either but it looks like they do some killer strains....let me know , thx bro...

I'll ask my homie for yea about it. I'm running their velvet cream and I love it!
IMG 0644

IMG 3330

Edit-I'd pop that purple hulk cross. Seen nice crosses!

Doc G

Doc G

hello I'm in veg or supposed to be atleast running 14.5 hour daylight and 9.5 dark period. Some of the plants are starting to bud .... is it to late to top some of them... I've topped multiple times already just wanting to shorten the hight down one more time before flipping to 12/12 in few days

stonestacker

stonestacker

hello I'm in veg or supposed to be atleast running 14.5 hour daylight and 9.5 dark period. Some of the plants are starting to bud .... is it to late to top some of them... I've topped multiple times already just wanting to shorten the hight down one more time before flipping to 12/12 in few days
So first I would ask what caused them to go into flower? Did you cut light time back?
I was going to veg for a week or two in the flower room once. I cut the time from 18 hr to 16 this put the plants into flower. So I just switched to 12/12 ending that experiment.
Typically after plants start flowering you don't want to stress them by topping and the likes. This would increase the chances of hermies and slow down bud production at the least. I would say don't top just some bending and pinching lst.

Top Bottom