Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Man you just don't know how good it is to hear that :D You had the most rocking thread on the Farm and you just went pooof. Good to hear your well and still kickin azz broski. This place is a bit of a ghost town of a lot of the old faces you were used to. But hell we are still here right??? Peace
Didn't mean for it to be as abrupt as it was. and honestly no real reason. just kind of went through some shit ya know. stopped growing since March but back at it bigger and better. all the genetics are still here plus I just did a huge seed pop so it's going to get good quickly. I see its a little space these days but good to be back none the less. let's see if I can breathe a little life into the joint. lol. what u been growing?

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

let the winter out door games begin :) need little more snow need snow :)
2014 sledding
Nice track

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Didn't mean for it to be as abrupt as it was. and honestly no real reason. just kind of went through some shit ya know. stopped growing since March but back at it bigger and better. all the genetics are still here plus I just did a huge seed pop so it's going to get good quickly. I see its a little space these days but good to be back none the less. let's see if I can breathe a little life into the joint. lol. what u been growing?
Sorry was away medicating. :D I'm running some Jack Herer. Some of Fudges Sour Larry Pebbles, Nspectas Cornbread, ready for chop, I have some WiFi Lemon Alien x Moontang vegging as we speak.

Today I'm popping some of Digital Genetics testers they threw my way, Will be popping

" The WiFi Connection" White Fire OG #3 x Snow Lotus X White Fire OG #3 x Snow Lotus
And their
" SnowBerry Blue" Strawberry Blue X White Fire OG #3 x SnowLotus

See thread link at sig line . Not much to see now just gettin them wet. Then I am putting a pack of some of Ex Gens Green Ribbon BX down.

Good to be busy.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry was away medicating. :D I'm running some Jack Herer. Some of Fudges Sour Larry Pebbles, Nspectas Cornbread, ready for chop, I have some WiFi Lemon Alien x Moontang vegging as we speak.

Today I'm popping some of Digital Genetics testers they threw my way, See thread link at sig line . Not much to see now just gettin them wet. Then I am putting a pack of some of Ex Gens Green Ribbon BX down.

Good to be busy.
I just got a pack of the green ribbon BX in trade of 10 packs not sure what to pop

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea I got a ton of raredankness like 9packs the ribbon BX and something called black dog by humbolt seeds
Damn man thats some fine family tree on that Black Dog. Not sure if it's accurate, but this is what I pulled up.

This F1 selection was the combination of three classic Northern California genetics. HSO’s Blackberry Kush crossed with the Emerald Headband gave birth to the Black D.O.G.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn man thats some fine family tree on that Black Dog. Not sure if it's accurate, but this is what I pulled up.

This F1 selection was the combination of three classic Northern California genetics. HSO’s Blackberry Kush crossed with the Emerald Headband gave birth to the Black D.O.G.
That's it for sure I picked it because of the blackberry

Tnelz

Tnelz

@MGRox you still around brotha? I was thinking bout you the other day. Hope all is well. @Growin Grass, @DismalDude @drewski85 @Power OG same to you guys
Speak to power weekly. he is my brother till the end. Glad u guys are still keeping this alive. appreciate it and respect it as well. Glad to be back! I had some black dog a while back. awesome plant if u find a good phenomenon. weed is good either way but get u a bb looking Lady and forget it. Beautiful and yields really well.

drewski85

drewski85

did you ever find a real blueberry pheno out of the dj short gear? Or is the deathberry better?

Latest posts

Top Bottom