Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Here's my beautiful girl. Fed her yesterday and she put on some weight instantly :) Buds doubled in size overnight. She got her first feed of bloom nutes and she seems to be a real hog.

20150324 225450

20150324 225407

+++++Vibes

p.s.: will have to play some more with settings on my smartphone. Those tops are still a bit overexposed.

J

jinxjj

Hey guys, I am finding that i had a couple herms from my last grow. Around what time do the traits start showing so i can watch out for them? Do i need to inspect every branch of every plant constantly for nuts?

Toaster79

Toaster79

With mine happened with preflowers already. Then the bitch started producing ball sacks I didn't notice 'cause they were iside of the buds. Obviously I had luck and those naners were sterile.

J

jinxjj

Yeah i didnt notice anything crazy, just finding a few immature seeds here and there. One plant that i kind of neglected and let "die" from not watering later in flower had a ton in this one bud i cracked open but i think thats because i stressed the shit out of it by not watering. Will see how the rest of the bud is once it drys and i can inspect it better.

I did get this strand from bag seed so i could be growing seeds from a herm and i have no idea if that means i will have herm issues as well.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Yeah i didnt notice anything crazy, just finding a few immature seeds here and there. One plant that i kind of neglected and let "die" from not watering later in flower had a ton in this one bud i cracked open but i think thats because i stressed the shit out of it by not watering. Will see how the rest of the bud is once it drys and i can inspect it better.

I did get this strand from bag seed so i could be growing seeds from a herm and i have no idea if that means i will have herm issues as well.
So there are Def people here that will answer better than myself. But first and foremost if u don't know the genetics being grown anything is possible. No real way of knowing. If u pick a certain persons genetics u can find all that kind of info out. The plant u just let go selfed. That will happen to most any strain if u let it go far past its ready point. As for actual herms stress can cause plants to do that be it light leaks or drought or root bound. A million things. Now assuming all is going well with a grow I wouldn't say u have to check every branch all the time. I go over my plants once in a while but that's just general inspections. I don't even worry about it. So get some trusted genetics and treat them well and u shouldn't have to worry to much. Good luck bro.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I've grown bag seeds which hermed outside but never inside. And next to it a plant hermed on me. So obviously those bag seeds were of solid genetics, not to mention I've never grown anything more potent than that. I had people puking of that pot :D And those weren't any beginners but guys with 20+ years experience.

++++++Vibes

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Hey guys, lookin for some help deciding what to pop to fill a few (3) seats in my veg. Choices I was considering are Crystal Blue (Ex Genetix), Lime Skunk (Ex Gen), or Wifi3 x Snow Lotus x Yeti f3. Any ideas?

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Ya know what? Add Dreamstar 91 (Franchise genetics) to the list too. Shes a really nice Blue Dream x of either BD x Chemdog 91 or BD x RKS91, obs said they got mixed up in the initial drop

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ya know what? Add Dreamstar 91 (Franchise genetics) to the list too. Shes a really nice Blue Dream x of either BD x Chemdog 91 or BD x RKS91, obs said they got mixed up in the initial drop
Blue dream x rks brother. No brainer. Lol. Anything x rks is something I want to see. But all are winners to me can't go wrong. That WiFi cross could be amazing as well. But I'm so looking for a rks leaning anything. Good luck and vibes bro.

J

jinxjj

So there are Def people here that will answer better than myself. But first and foremost if u don't know the genetics being grown anything is possible. No real way of knowing. If u pick a certain persons genetics u can find all that kind of info out. The plant u just let go selfed. That will happen to most any strain if u let it go far past its ready point. As for actual herms stress can cause plants to do that be it light leaks or drought or root bound. A million things. Now assuming all is going well with a grow I wouldn't say u have to check every branch all the time. I go over my plants once in a while but that's just general inspections. I don't even worry about it. So get some trusted genetics and treat them well and u shouldn't have to worry to much. Good luck bro.

Damn looks like there can be alot at play here. I tried to check drying ones best I could and did not find any seeds which leads me to believe the droguht is what fucked up the one plant. I did find a few 'ghost seeds' which were green empty pods.

Another thing... I had a huge sativa draped over alot of plants that I found a ton of fully developed seeds and that fucking herm piece of shit probably shot all over the other plants. Then again with unknown gentics on that one I can never be sure. Some of the known genetics had a few seeds but im gona give them another chance now that I know what im doing and can be sure they are not stressed this time. The clones they came from had a very rough life at first but the latest clones lookin nice.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Damn looks like there can be alot at play here. I tried to check drying ones best I could and did not find any seeds which leads me to believe the droguht is what fucked up the one plant. I did find a few 'ghost seeds' which were green empty pods.

Another thing... I had a huge sativa draped over alot of plants that I found a ton of fully developed seeds and that fucking herm piece of shit probably shot all over the other plants. Then again with unknown gentics on that one I can never be sure. Some of the known genetics had a few seeds but im gona give them another chance now that I know what im doing and can be sure they are not stressed this time. The clones they came from had a very rough life at first but the latest clones lookin nice.
That's Def the reason to always start with solid trusted genetics. People not u but in general spend more time and money worying about nutes bulbs medium Cal mag whatever but genetics is the number 1nmost important thing in growing. Period. Not to say bad stuff can't happen with great genetics but it's far less likely and more likely grower error. But drought is Def a reason for a plant to herm in late flower.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey quick question for you guys using NFTGs...should I be mixing Bloom Khaos and Poseidonzyme together or use them one at a time and alternate? Also when do you guys find foliar feeding most effective? I have been doing it right at lights on but switching my ballast from 1000w down to 400w till they dry but now I'm thinking maybe I should do it a few mins before lights out...any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Top Bottom