Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

lol..yet another question..I am getting ready to transplant and was putting some of the perlite I have in the bottom of the smart pots before i put down some soil. The perlite I have was gifted from someone I know and just came in a clear plastic bag, they said it was miracle grow brand and although I was not the least bit excited about using any of their products it was all I had at the time so i mixed it with my soil. Well that friend was over today and as I was on the internet he pointed out the saame bag of the mg perlite he gifted me and as I read I saw that they infuse some mg "plant food" in the perlite!=(...well after reading more i have come to the conclusion that the food they use is deff synthetic so i am wondering would it be killing any bennificial microbes I have moving around my soil since its mixed in? Its not like I used a cuft or anything but still i put atleast 5-6 cups into 4cuft of soil..Am i overreacting again?

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

You're fine @Lazerus00 , no need for worry. I've used the MG perlite before and the tiny tiny amount of their crappy plant food shouldn't really affect your soil. Just try to source some regular perlite next time. The mg brand has smaller chunked perlite. Home Depot sells a big ass green bag called thermo rock and its a little bit nicer chunk wise (a little bit bigger rocks). I just don't like using MG anything, especially because of their use of "bio-solids" aka processed human shit.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

You're fine @Lazerus00 , no need for worry. I've used the MG perlite before and the tiny tiny amount of their crappy plant food shouldn't really affect your soil. Just try to source some regular perlite next time. The mg brand has smaller chunked perlite. Home Depot sells a big ass green bag called thermo rock and its a little bit nicer chunk wise (a little bit bigger rocks). I just don't like using MG anything, especially because of their use of "bio-solids" aka processed human shit.
thanks, i was worried all the good i was doing was being nulled by the mg crap! I never liked anything they made but never knew the used human shit...wow..they SUCK!...thanks for the info

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Happy my final transplant went well..It was much easier to get the girls outta the smart pots then I thought...And a cpl hours later the are all perky and happy! Another week then I'll start thining the bottoms out and then its off to my very first flower!!!! So freaking excited to have buds growing in my tent! I know I'm cheesy but it is such a relief to never have to depend on some shmo who thinks he is better bc he has something I need..Phew...Life is about to get a lil better! Cheers gentlemen! Have a great night!

IMG 20150401 2050351
IMG 20150401 2050311
IMG 20150401 1910151
IMG 20150401 1909301
IMG 20150401 1908121
Tnelz

Tnelz

So @Lazerus00 ur not cheesy bro. We all know and love that feeling. @jinxjj wasn't a joke but it's not that big a deal bro. Lol. When I first started its what I used. Lol. @CBDEMON thanks million bro. Can u tell me what the flav is made of?

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

The best female I had out of the pack was a nice chunky hybrid with really guava smelling trichy goodness. The I found two good males from that pack and used the Space Queen dominant male for the crosses and f2s

heres the seedfinder info for it. Its basically a romulan bx

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks nice and healthy! I ll strart things off on your nice thread with a question......
I just left a friends house who has a nice little outdoor grow. As we walk into his garden I look at a haze plant he has and one of the leaves has obvious spider mite damage. I pull out my loupe flip the leaf over and sure enough there are these fat black spider mites and a mess of eggs and they are just starting to tent with webbing, hes on week 6-7 of flower. I put my loupe in my pocket and exit as fast as I can. I have the heebie jeebies and I do this weird dance at my car trying to shake off mites and thier eggs. When I get home I strip at the front door and my clothes go straight into laundry and I shower. My buddy is pissed I didnt stay to asses damage or help him. I told him Id send him links to stuff online to help him? Am I a creep or overreacting?
No more spider mite talk. And no you didnt overeact same damn thing I would have done. Truth be known I went and showered as soon as I read this post to make sure those little evil bastards didn't find a way thru my ethernet cable!!!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@Tnelz Here are a couple old pics from 2013 of my breeding partners. Sorry for crappy pics, I think I took these on a really pathetic 1st gen camera phone.

The Flav female (ROM) dominant
FlavfemaleROMdom 2013indoor

The Flav (SQ) dom male. used in the flav f2
FlavmaleSQ 2013indoor

Bubba Kush used in the Bubba x flav
Bubbakush outdoor2013

GDP used in gdp x flav. Sorry I don't have better pics, I pulled these from an old log in 2013 and don't have the other pictures I had on my memory card at that time.
Gdpoutdoor 2013

and lastly, heres a XXX (pre98 bubba x master kush) mother to my "RomuloXXX" This isn't the actual plant that housed the seeds but same strain
Xxx outdooor2013

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

@Tnelz Here are a couple old pics from 2013 of my breeding partners. Sorry for crappy pics, I think I took these on a really pathetic 1st gen camera phone.

The Flav female (ROM) dominant
View attachment 499162

The Flav (SQ) dom male. used in the flav f2
View attachment 499164

Bubba Kush used in the Bubba x flav
View attachment 499165

GDP used in gdp x flav. Sorry I don't have better pics, I pulled these from an old log in 2013 and don't have the other pictures I had on my memory card at that time.
View attachment 499166

and lastly, heres a XXX (pre98 bubba x master kush) mother to my "RomuloXXX" This isn't the actual plant that housed the seeds but same strain
View attachment 499168
Looks dope my friend. Thanks. I'll have something to compare to. My current bloom is coming down very soon. So I'll be getting a bunch of plants into the chamber which will in turn give me some room. Then it on bro. I'll pop a bunch. Respect.

Top Bottom