Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
U can run ur scrubber outside of the tent with ur exhaust blowing through it. Saves major space. But don't be afraid to bend those ladies. Good luck bro.
@Lazerus00 The tips you've been given are spot on concerning your carbon filter. And like @Tnelz said don't be scared to lay/spread them girls over/open like a Louisiana hooker at Mardi Gras. Cannabis is very forgiving. Just try to get the majority of training done before flip or soon there after. Then once in flower the stretch will be easier to control. You will learn the strains you play with over time and will memorize how tall each strain should be in the veg to flower flip. I am fortunate at having 10' clg heights so I can let em rip if I want to. Practice up some LST (low stress training) also it helps keep em low and bushy if you have height limitations. Peace. Great thread @Tnelz.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Lazerus00 The tips you've been given are spot on concerning your carbon filter. And like @Tnelz said don't be scared to lay/spread them girls over/open like a Louisiana hooker at Mardi Gras. Cannabis is very forgiving. Just try to get the majority of training done before flip or soon there after. Then once in flower the stretch will be easier to control. You will learn the strains you play with over time and will memorize how tall each strain should be in the veg to flower flip. I am fortunate at having 10' clg heights so I can let em rip if I want to. Practice up some LST (low stress training) also it helps keep em low and bushy if you have height limitations. Peace. Great thread @Tnelz.
Thanks brother. Ur Def a wealth of knowledge and a welcome participant. Really good to have ur contributions.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Gooooooooooleeeeeeeeeee Gomer!!!!! You fokkers makn me feel all warm and fuzzy........ LOL Thanks guys I got nothing but love for all of ya.

Pimp T

Pimp T

great comparison hookers legs are def spread wide during Mardi Gras trust me I kno first hand lol

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Thanks for the advice bro! Yes, I am super fortunate to have found this thread and gotten/get daily advice from @Tnelz , @Power OG , @CBDEMON , @FlyinJStable , @sixstring , @Pimp T , @Toaster79 , and anyone else I have left out that has made this, my first indoor grow a real pleasure compared to some of the trainwrecks I have heard other people go thru! My girls are happy and healthy, I am very happy, and I feel really good about using the products I am using because they come from really good companies who care about their customers! This website has truly been a blessing and am so glad I found it when I did...it's funny, I signed up for grasscity, icmag, and rollitup too but never have I gotten as much kindness and good advice/information as I have here on the farm! Thanks fam! You guys are great!

Pimp T

Pimp T

Photo
@jumpincactus @Lazerus00 bend um and spread um this wasn't Mardi Gras but new years they're spread just as wide and this is indeed prime example of a Louisiana hooker. Remember @Lazerus00 never be scared to bend um and spread um they love it

Top Bottom