Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Thanks for the kind words :) Means alot to me. The plant in the back on the left side is a Critical+ from a fem seed and the little ones in front are her clones. She's a stretchy one but a real producer. Grew her out on previous run and took some cuts to keep the genetics in stable. Now I'm grewing that bonsai mom and still keeping her clones. Tastes great and the buzz is also awesome. Hits like a hammer :) And she reeeeeeeks :D

Keep it green!

Toaster79

Toaster79

My first Critical+ and my second grow :D

2014 12 22 124746

2014 12 22 124832

2014 12 29 160432

Tnelz

Tnelz

For the record my next run with the fpog will be amazing. I now know how to grow her. Sometimes it takes a run or 2 to figure them out. Didn't do bad and she will yeild well but she faded a little quick. Next time she will be a shining example of what she should be.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

You were So right when ya said the Veg was BIG>>>>>>>>
lol
Everything is set to automatic in the stable and I want to say from the heart bro's you all rock
I will be updating later Peace
and Epic Green growin vibes and May everyone have Dank
under bright Lights
Peace
FlyJ

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

just so I am clear...once i flip the light to 12/12 it is best not to supercrop anymore right? I know like you can for the first week or so but its best not to right? So in that case the ONLY was to control vertical height in flower is basically with a trellis/scrog net right?

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

just so I am clear...once i flip the light to 12/12 it is best not to supercrop anymore right? I know like you can for the first week or so but its best not to right? So in that case the ONLY was to control vertical height in flower is basically with a trellis/scrog net right?
What strain/cut r u runnin? I notice some of my sativa doms can be Supercropped right at flip and not skip a beat, but it kinda stunts some of my Indy doms sometimes and if your genetics aren't the most stable, they'll throw nanners on ya, IME anyways.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Quick question to you Cap Bennies heads, can I put it in my rez? I'm runnin nothin but pH'd water in my res atm and was curious if Cap's Bennies would gunk it up.

Power OG

Power OG

Quick question to you Cap Bennies heads, can I put it in my rez? I'm runnin nothin but pH'd water in my res atm and was curious if Cap's Bennies would gunk it up.
What kind of system are you running? I'd use it more as foliar teas, instead of putting in rez, my 2 cents, I'm by no means a hydro guy though. @Tnelz could give you more info.
Respect

Tnelz

Tnelz

If u r running a living Rez it would be no problem but I'd be nervous about droppers getting clogged due to the talc carrier cap uses. If it were me I wouldn't put in my Rez just because. I'd hand water but cap is a great dude with many answers I don't have. I'm sure he would answer any product related question if u pm him.

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

You could always also strain the talc carrier out, but I think that might be too much of a hassle, planning on using biowar, i think the easiest way would be to run a separate rez for hand waterin. I used to always handwater in my teas anyways, not a huge jump in effort there

J

jinxjj

I don't cut them when in bloom except to remove scraggly shit from the lower part of the plant.

Top Bottom