Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I feel like most Molasses products r pretty much the same. The only Molasses based product I feel is truly different is earth syrup. Awesome product. Go to vortex brewer. Com.
wow! that stuff is no joke! deff a must buy! i was gonna go with boggiebrews brix but with all the additional benefits earth syrup has its no contest! thanks bro! I love having all your guys wisdom and experience right at my fingertips...im one lucky mofo!!!

Tnelz

Tnelz

wow! that stuff is no joke! deff a must buy! i was gonna go with boggiebrews brix but with all the additional benefits earth syrup has its no contest! thanks bro! I love having all your guys wisdom and experience right at my fingertips...im one lucky mofo!!!
All the stuff they sell is awesome. But I like the earth syrup very very much as well as the earth compound but the company isn't worth the cost.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

That's what I was thinking, a quick water spray thanks man. Also good to know about root bound causing herms.

Now I want to get some opinions....

If I stress the shit out of all my stuff for a round, can I tease out the weaklings that will herm from stress or will ALL plants do that? What I want to do is try to narrow down my gene pool to the strongest ladies around that can take any abuse you throw at them and no herms.

Just hate walking on egg shells always looking for them.
Most definitely. In fact some people leave them in solo cups until they get root bound and the ones that show nanners they toss. The ones that show pistils or don't show sex at all, they keep. That shit be stable (ones that don't show sex). The root binding (boundedness? Lol) causes stress. Sometimes males won't pop nanners in veg when root bound, but they usually do.

This method generally works pretty well.

I have cuts that I have brutilized to all hell experimenting with and never got stress-induced nanners from.

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Back when I was like 14 or 15 and growing my first plants, the solo cup/ root binding method for selecting was common practice. 10 years later I've only seen 1 guy using it and that's on all the forums, not just this one.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

All the stuff they sell is awesome. But I like the earth syrup very very much as well as the earth compound but the company isn't worth the cost.
yea i feel you on that, the are deff taking advantage of having a good product which kinda pisses me off. I mean look at Scott with NFTGs or Newton from SFL100 or even all the guys at Myco-fusion...they have badass products and could rape you for them if they wanted but they try to keep it as fair as possible...now im not saying im not gonna buy the earth syrup bc i am...lol im also gonna pick up their earth tonic and earth recharge to try out too...but yea thanks again for dropping the knowledge on me about them

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I think I'm gonna go check out the Boro Circus in Bridgeport,CT on 4/19...never been but looks like could have some pretty dope glass! Anyone in the vicinity we should get up and burn one!

Power OG

Power OG

Good Morning Farm Family, hope everyone has a dryer day than my last 4 days, Definitely spring around here. Been 75 - 80 degrees out, & rain rain rain.
Positive Vibes & Respect

J

jinxjj

Back when I was like 14 or 15 and growing my first plants, the solo cup/ root binding method for selecting was common practice. 10 years later I've only seen 1 guy using it and that's on all the forums, not just this one.

I do all my stuff in solo cups from clone. By the time i up-pot they are usually pretty badly root bound so i guess i am unknowingly weeding out the herms. :)

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

just an update...2 broken/repaired branches looking healthy 2-3 days after...can you tell which ones??...lol Im 6 days from the flip, i was gonna do it earlier but i thought 4/20 would be fitting...have a good night y'all!

p.s. sorry im not as good at taking pictures as yous guys but i figure ill focus on the growing first then the photography later...lol

IMG 20150414 1728581
IMG 20150414 1727141
IMG 20150413 0710411
Power OG

Power OG

just an update...2 broken/repaired branches looking healthy 2-3 days after...can you tell which ones??...lol Im 6 days from the flip, i was gonna do it earlier but i thought 4/20 would be fitting...have a good night y'all!

p.s. sorry im not as good at taking pictures as yous guys but i figure ill focus on the growing first then the photography later...lol
See you were worried for nothing, them girls love being bitch slapped.lol. I couldn't find them, it's like looking for Waldo.
Respect

Toaster79

Toaster79

@Power OG she is really beutiful :)

Put my Critical + 2.0 Auto in the jar today. She ended up at 20g dry. Not bad for such a little plant. I'll do a test smoke later ;)

20150415 185712

And the veging plants are on turbo mode. I might have to flip them on sunday if they continue blowing up like they are:

20150415 155412

20150415 155448

+++++Vibes

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Power OG she is really beutiful :)

Put my Critical + 2.0 Auto in the jar today. She ended up at 20g dry. Not bad for such a little plant. I'll do a test smoke later ;)

View attachment 502764

And the veging plants are on turbo mode. I might have to flip them on sunday if they continue blowing up like they are:

View attachment 502765

View attachment 502766

+++++Vibes
Looking great bro. One of the first things I ever grew was critical plus. Shit was fire and for a couple years after that my biggest producer was critical mass. The 2.0 is supposed to be great. Looks good man. Haven't grown autos for a while but thinking of throwing a couple on my porch for the summer. Great job and good vibes back at ya bro.

Top Bottom