Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Figured I'd drop in the your thread about whatever and state that New Mexico is in the process of getting real close to legalizing. Our bill has passed through our Senate and has moved through the Senate Rules Committee. It has to pass the House which is full of Republicans (we'll see if it falls on its face there; very likely based on this government's history) then goes to the Governor, who has stated strict opposition to legalization or decriminalization of any kind. Should it pass, we'll be right there with CO and WA. That and out here is Big Sky country. 14 foot tall trees will become a norm.

http://www.thedailychronic.net/2015/40849/marijuana-legalization-proposal-advances-in-new-mexico/

EDIT: don't listen to my BS on politics, I don't know how this shit works. I just know it's made it through two steps, has two more to go. Here's more accurate info:

http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.co...ition-passes-new-mexico-senate-committee-5-4/
That's awesome! My brother and elderly Mother live in ABQ so that would make things very convenient when I went to visit and not have to worry about driving/hauling with me when I visit like I do now.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
That's awesome! My brother and elderly Mother live in ABQ so that would make things very convenient when I went to visit and not have to worry about driving/hauling with me when I visit like I do now.

Heh, the only reason I'm back in this place is because of my elderly mother. She has a hard time getting around and needs someone to help her out, so here I am. I don't worry too much out here unless we're in my ole lady's car. Damn Oregon plates make every cop think we're hauling 100 lbs. of the dopest dope. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, NM is good about fucking up a wet dream often.

way2green

way2green

I see a fine example of what u look for breeding wise. Hopefully I get the homie discount on a female next time u decide to make some babies. I hope u freeze a gallon of sperm. Want to force way2green to take a shot of pit nut for a aj sour diesel cut. Lol!
I see a fine example of what u look for breeding wise. Hopefully I get the homie discount on a female next time u decide to make some babies. I hope u freeze a gallon of sperm. Want to force way2green to take a shot of pit nut for a aj sour diesel cut. Lol!
Silly lil fella........silly

way2green

way2green

Well I'm going to have to add more verses to that and a bridge and record it for you bro.....I'm working on a new Brendan Fraizer "Mummy" script too I titled "Revenge Of The Mummy's Foot" where a Karnack high priest brings back the Mummy again but the only part that comes back alive on the Mummy is his foot and it goes around tripping people on stairs and stuff causing people to trip and fall and Brendan Fraizer Mummy and treasure hunter is the only guy who can stop the vengeful Mummy's foot by trapping it in with a shoe dipped in Desenex foot powder.....Yeah, I been smoking a lot of big long and wide around joints of Colorado fire while watching the Mummy trio film franchise I'll admit it but its a great SNL skit idea I think...
Crazy crazy.....lol

way2green

way2green

FlyinJStrepresentation414237 said:
Thank good bro's Like Tnelz and Jaws Loompa and Capulator for Teaching me PAR/ the DJ short way how to feed and the Coco Hempy pots w mounds of great Growers even more great Breeders with Passion, I just try and do my part
The FlyinJ is proof positive that...
View attachment 485186
One joint of Quality bud
Beats a R/x any-day
and a few posts on the farm beats traditional Therapy for this Veteran its all about the grow
Peace Bluzboy and thank You
FlyJ
U r the perfect representation of a positive vibe....

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Okay, some cured Bluz Bud pics, first is Tangerine Haze X Medicine Man, bred and seed gifted from Natural Therapy, then two Purple Jones cured bud pics, then a pic of a 1 gallon cookie jar full of Purple Jones buds....
Hope these help melt some snow and warm you up out there in the eastern freeze zone........stay warm my brothers!
TangerineHazexMedicineMan01A
PurpleJones01ZZ
PurpleJones02ZZ
PurpleJonesCookieJar03ZZ
!!!

germinator

germinator

@germinator- Hot damn, that's beautiful flowers there bro! Great work! Love that black/purple palette of color there man. That is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing those pics!
Your sooo welcome bro.....Ty for the kind words.
This thread is one of my favs, cuz Tnelz is the real deal real peeps and a talented farmer. And I like the crowd in here. Be well bluzy.

T

TeterPosh

I'm smoking Tangerine Haze x Medicine Man right now in fact that I took down on the 3rd ten days ago...Its heavy citric tang aroma and taste up front, heavy White Widow/Rhino like hint in background, kicks like a White Widow/Rhino boot to the head for the first 30 minutes and then settles into a real nice laid back hazy sativa high. Pretty wild and different phenol and I am running several next time. The yield was over 6 ounces, close to 7 of dense dank large buds/flowers from one lady. Did not get a lot of larf or cheeto. Pics forth coming later this PM.
I like the sound of that shit right there.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

A pic of the bugger would help a great deal Tnelz, or just one pic you find on the net you think looks like it, or best appears to be what you got crawling around...are they in your root system itself, or just the stems, foliage?

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I like the sound of that shit right there.
TeterPosh you have inspired me to just go get that damn one gallon cookie jar, pull out another bud of that Tangerine Haze Med Man and blow my brains out in the right way with another big fat joint of that right now......then maybe some 1930's Popeye cartoons, some Bugs Bunny from the 40's/50's with some MUNCHIES!!!!!! I'm going to party like nobody can see me tonight.....probably do some String Cheese Ball Room Dances too, .......So yeahhhhhhhhh brother TeterPosh, that Tangerine Haze Medicine Man cross sure is fire and a wickedly fun high,...............Natural Therapy created that hybrid too and gifted me the seed...got plenty of seed if you be wanting....PM me....

T

TeterPosh

Word. Thanks...

I'm a long time fan of straight Tangerine Haze, and this sounds like a solid twist.

Actually, I've been chatting with Natural Therapy about some other things lately.

Cool to know it's a creation of his. I suspect I'll be trying something from him soon.

There are some talented fuckers in CO. I've been blown away several times lately.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Word. Thanks...

I'm a long time fan of straight Tangerine Haze, and this sounds like a solid twist.

Actually, I've been chatting with Natural Therapy about some other things lately.

Cool to know it's a creation of his. I suspect I'll be trying something from him soon.

There are some talented fuckers in CO. I've been blown away several times lately.
Hey make sure you ask him about his new "The White x G13".....Holy Bejebus Homer Simpson brain numbing bodacious fire to the nth it is....its something new he has bred man. I would also recommend asking him about his Blue Afghan x Area 91. I got a killer phenol I found in popping just a few of those beans he gifted me as well. Natural Therapy really does great breeding work. I love doing phenol hunts on Natural Therapy gear, Eyecandi gear, and my cherished grow Sifu, Homebrew420's gear especially. I like popping a bunch of beans and trying to find the best phenol/terrapin representation from the breeding.....its like getting to be the guy who goes into the cave the first time and maps it for everybody else to traverse and experience metaphorically......

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Thanks for the suggestions. Yeah, homebrew doesn't fuck around either.
He was my grow teacher and still is which is why I call him my Sifu and Grand Master. Homebrew brought me my first three plants to grow and tutored me through my first grows. I was the luckiest red carded old guy in the world to be tutored by Homebrew and he is my cherished friend and esteemed brother in fellowship as well. His generosity in time and gracious patience was and is priceless as well as his continued fellowship with me is priceless, incalculable....

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Bluzboy and @germinator thank u both for the pics. Friggin beautiful on both counts. U hit me with that tangerine haze bluz so before to long they will be growing here for sure. And germ holy beautiful. Dark rich purple man. Love it! Respect to both of y'all! Expecting another 6 inches tonight. Followed by 45 degrees tomorrow day and -5 at night. So big thaw and freeze.

Top Bottom