Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

If it's just Horsetail Powder I would pick it up in bulk lb+ bag for cheap, that 3oz for 15$ is kinda steep IMO, you can get a lb+ for about the same price from a "whole foods" seller ;)
Thanks for the wisdom bro. I actually paid 20 bucks lol. Shipping. Don't mind as long as it does what it's supposed to. Although pm isn't something I really worry about but one can't be to careful. So Az is it actually a solid product? Do u use horsetail?

Azhden

Azhden

I make different Tea's all the time for both me and the plants/soil, but haven't used horsetail for PM yet... I never get it with the 5 - 25% RH I have :p. I usually just pour whatever Tea I don't drink into my 5 gallon watering bucket and water the plants with it. I will find my 'Green Book of Herbs' and look to see what all info it has on horsetail :D.

Been drinking a lot of Yerba Mate and Green/White teas lately, has tons of vitamins, minerals, and other goodies people, plants, and soil microbes go bananas over :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Before I sign off I bought this product today to add to my preventive maintenance program. Its for pm. I hate eagle 20 as a product. Not because it doesn't work but because I believe it adds to pm becoming resistant to it and really messing people up. @Seamaiden I'd love for u to explain that further if I had the time. She is far more knowledgeable on the subject than me.
Not sure if the link will work but if it does please tell me what any of I think.
I did a thread on it. Hold on, lemme do a search of myself. WTF...? Where's my thread?

Ok, I don't know what happened to the thread, it was several pages long at least. But the gist of it is this--E20 is known to cause resistance in fungi, this is documented by the manufacturer themselves. To use it prophylactically (as a preventative instead of a discrete treatment) will increase those odds exponentially.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I did a thread on it. Hold on, lemme do a search of myself. WTF...? Where's my thread?

Ok, I don't know what happened to the thread, it was several pages long at least. But the gist of it is this--E20 is known to cause resistance in fungi, this is documented by the manufacturer themselves. To use it prophylactically (as a preventative instead of a discrete treatment) will increase those odds exponentially.
I thank u for enlightening us all and thanks for dropping by. I couldn't find the thread either lol.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Okay so as I'm about to start my first grow, I'm reading a lot about mites and aphids or whatever they are called...I feel like I have a really clean environment to start, should I just see what happens and deal with any "bugs" as they arise or is there something proactive I should be doing?

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Tnelz I have dealt with pm forever, organicide is nice because it's a 3 in 1... Say if I see thrips sprout up pm isn't far behind ya know? Not sayin you have bugs but they are linked more then I ever thought

^be proactive with organics, it won't hurt... I'm kinda in the "it will happen eventually" mindset

Power OG

Power OG

Okay so as I'm about to start my first grow, I'm reading a lot about mites and aphids or whatever they are called...I feel like I have a really clean environment to start, should I just see what happens and deal with any "bugs" as they arise or is there something proactive I should be doing?
Diffrent foliar teas, will help, caps foliar pack will help, to prevent bugs you have to be proactive, if something unwanted wonders over to your plants make sure there's so much beneficial microbes, they dnt want to stick around. You have to diversify your approach, you can find plenty organic tea recipes and then it's just about keeping thing happy and inoculated. I won't say it will stop everything but it definitely prevents a lot.
Respect

Tnelz

Tnelz

For the record I do not have pm. Lol. I have never had it and I don't expect to. But I do have a very good preventative program. I spray casting teas caps foliar pack and various other foliar depending on where the plant is. @bongobongo nice to hear from u man. It's been a while. Hope all is well.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Another thing u shouldn't be driving ur self crazy over. Keep ur area clean and that will keep bugs out. Make sure if u take in clones from people u quarantine them for a week or so just to be safe. There is a million things u can and should do preventative wise. Spray ur plants with teas so u get some beneficial bacteria on ur leaves. Make sure u get ur self a good silica product I use protek but there are a million good ones on the market. U should be fine bro. Do the best u can and keep it clean and u should be fine. There are plenty of good bugs as well so don't panic at the first sign of a bug. U have a place be it here or the farm in general to get all the help and advice u need. Don't ever be afraid to ask questions on this thread. The only stupid question is one u don't ask. A ton of we'll respected great growing minds here bro. Ur in good hands!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Another thing u shouldn't be driving ur self crazy over. Keep ur area clean and that will keep bugs out. Make sure if u take in clones from people u quarantine them for a week or so just to be safe. There is a million things u can and should do preventative wise. Spray ur plants with teas so u get some beneficial bacteria on ur leaves. Make sure u get ur self a good silica product I use protek but there are a million good ones on the market. U should be fine bro. Do the best u can and keep it clean and u should be fine. There are plenty of good bugs as well so don't panic at the first sign of a bug. U have a place be it here or the farm in general to get all the help and advice u need. Don't ever be afraid to ask questions on this thread. The only stupid question is one u don't ask. A ton of we'll respected great growing minds here bro. Ur in good hands!
Here are 2 products I use in almost every water and foliar. Awesome products and both together will cost u about 30 bucks.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Sorry forgot to post the products.
20150223 185212

way2green

way2green

5 days til surgery and then some of the ladies will get updated.....flipped and what not..... all the pics are a couple weeks old.... .under fluorescent before they got some 1000 MH attention......just hard to get new pics everyday.....anyways I got some SSP and Amphetahaze from Tipz and some Merlin's bananna split that is probably the freakiest genetically gifted plants I have ever seen.....that is a Sungrown gentics strsin......also some Cannapitts donations to the cause.....

Top Bottom