• Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Quick pic,of Tre OG & Good Medicine
20150224 104711

Positive Vibes & Respect

Azhden

Azhden

Given the final "stress test germing" I do, I'd give these strains a pass... a few days ago I started them in ~60 degree germ/overwater test... room temp is cold... water temps are colder... and already have 3 (out of 8) popping out of the ground :)

2x Mouthful and 1x Mouthful of Alien Food out of the ground, 2 others are about to say hello from the looks of the dirt.

DSCN3451

Can't wait to hand some of these out to patients and friends... I already have 1 full 'snack pack' size zip lock baggy and I still have 3 big jars (of each strain) to get into... just under 2 smaller jars gave me that full bag of beans... I think 2 or 2.5 small jars equal 1 big jar... anyone need some extra "oxygen making plants" ? :p

H

happy b

Given the final "stress test germing" I do, I'd give these strains a pass... a few days ago I started them in ~60 degree germ/overwater test... room temp is cold... water temps are colder... and already have 3 (out of 8) popping out of the ground :)

2x Mouthful and 1x Mouthful of Alien Food out of the ground, 2 others are about to say hello from the looks of the dirt.

View attachment 489157

Can't wait to hand some of these out to patients and friends... I already have 1 full 'snack pack' size zip lock baggy and I still have 3 big jars (of each strain) to get into... just under 2 smaller jars gave me that full bag of beans... I think 2 or 2.5 small jars equal 1 big jar... anyone need some extra "oxygen making plants" ? :p
Those strains sound as though theyr made for my grow room!lol.

Azhden

Azhden

I started breeding for friends, family, and patients who didn't know how to water and upkeep a lawn let alone a plant that wants a little attention... I had to take the extra steps to make sure my beans are "idiot proof" so to speak :D... have to look for a studly male, keep the females happy, and whisper sweet things in their ear-bud hairs to make sure they know they are loved.

As always with my extra steps/tests the newbie and expert grower alike can expect 90 - 100% germ rates and I usually hear back that ~50 - 80% fems show up in their garden also :cool:

Tnelz

Tnelz

View attachment 489157

Say the word bro. Never have to much of a good thing and I'm an obvious believer in you genetics. I'd love to run more of ur stuff. Can u tell me more about the strains?

Azhden

Azhden

Mouthful and Mouthful of Alien food both came from the "same strain" just completely different seed/phenos from a Acapulco Gold x Area 91 creation (Natural Therapy). Both got dubbed "Mouthful" at the start, as the genetic lines of both parents are just that... a freaking 'mouthful'... but after I started smoking the 2 different mothers, they had completely different profiles in taste/high/expansion/etc., so I started to separate them into 2 different bags, "Mouthful" and "Rainbow"... Rainbow's got renamed "Mouthful of Alien Food" after my wife kept giving me crap about the "name and how I said it"

The pheno that made up "Mouthful" was a funky 'BO/Skunky funk' kind of smelling mom.

The "Alien Food" pheno was taken off the mom/pheno that smelled like "Lavender, Perfume, and 'Rainbows' "

Super Silver Haze x Bay 11 x Cindy 99 (Silver Bay 99) was the studly father this time around, thick and hallow stem, showed a little color near the end of his life (pink/purple), and also produced some frost on his balls/stems/leaves :eek:. Smelled of 'sweet but skunky peppercorns' if that makes sense to anyone.

Azhden

Azhden

Another reason I separated them, the seed patterns are completely different for each parent but look identical to the next one I pull out of the same plant... both shape color and size of the seeds, the pattern is also different on the "stripes/dots"... one is clearly stripped in thin patches like a 'melon' (Mouthful, right), and the other has these crazy dark lightning bolt stripes (Mouthful of Alien Food, left)

DSCN3451 1

Azhden

Azhden

Got some stinky goodies for my plants thanks to the nice UPS lady... 100% dehydrated and powdered fish :eek: stopped using this in my outdoor garden a while ago (feral cats digging up my outdoor food crops... and I didn't have the OK from the wife to... how shall I say... 'remove them from my property' at the time). I found a good deal on Amazon for it ~$16 shipped, so I had to order it for my indoor ladies :D

11 - 5 - 1 NPK Seagate Fish Fertilizer, 10 of the N is water soluble :cool: plants used to go 'ape shit bananas' when I used fish products years ago... I stopped using them when my gf (wife now) moved in and complained about the smell of the plants/grow :) she doesn't care as much anymore knowing how dank the plants grow when using the smelly organic stuff, it's all about supplying the best meds we can (for as inexpensive as) possible to our family after all :cool: a little of this usually went a long way

2013021113584192767_lrg.jpg

Haven't used this stuff in a while, so I will try 1/4 (or less) teaspoon on my ladies... directions state "1 teaspoon per plant every 3 - 4 months", figure them being in flower they wont need a big boost of 'soluble N'... but the organic fish goodies it adds will be a nice addition for the soil microbes ;)

Tnelz

Tnelz

Those are some chunky as seeds brother. And the description is dope as well. I've been using the pure protein which is pretty much dried cod and my ladies love it. Both in root drenches and foliar. I'm sure that stuff will do exactly the same. Love me some !

Tnelz

Tnelz

20150226 025329
@med man purple pain killer #1.4 days into bloom. Just got a lollipop and a haircut. She stinks and is so stacked. Looking forward to this one. Have another pheno another beautiful plant different smell and much shorter and bushier. Saving her for next round.

Tnelz

Tnelz

20150226 030120
we are just going to call this one "that bitch". Was asked not to put out what it is but a couple of u know. I'm telling you this is going to be a wonderful plant for real. It's on the sativa side but not crazily u can clearly see the indica in it as well. The smell is amazing. Skunky Bo funk with something sweet as well. Stacked 8 days in. Stay tuned!

Latest posts

Top Bottom