Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

First off right now u can start with the protekt and biocozyme. I feel the biocozyme is the best enzyme on the market for both its ingredients and price. I use both products in every single water. I'd use them at 2 mls silica 5 mls enzyme. One water. Second water kangaroos at full strength. It's pretty much just microbes. Third water I'd go plain water. Also spray those ladies. 2mls protekt 2.5 mls enzyme per quart. Foliar 3 x weekly. Also tiger bloom isn't organic. Good product but Def a synthetic nutrient. Go easy if u choose to use it. Matter of fact if ur going to use the trio go really easy till u get used to it. Now nectar is awesome and a couple of us use it so u will have some help there. Sounds like u got the right stuff. Make sure ur brewing teas. Keep it simple. Water worm castings and Molasses. Bubble for 24 hours and ur rocking. Yes u can get blackstrap unsulphered Molasses at any market. Just go real easy. It's an over used product imo. I'm here for u any time and only dumb question is one u don't ask.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

When you say bubble, you mean with like an aquarium air thing? @Tnelz ....and thank you, sometimes I feel like im asking way too many questions

Tnelz

Tnelz

When you say bubble, you mean with like an aquarium air thing? @Tnelz ....and thank you, sometimes I feel like im asking way too many questions
Yes u could use an aquarium pump and stone. They sell better ones at a hydro store or eBay and Amazon but if all u could get is the fish tank versions they will work. And that's what this thread is for. Ask away. Wish I had a place like this when I first started.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Man I'm making foliar spray right now and it is difficult to measure out such small amounts of each bio and pro..lol...

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ordered a lb of Horsetail Powder from "Bulk Supplements" off Amazon as a trail order, I doubt I will need more anytime soon, but from the quality of it I will order the kilo from now on and save a little more per ounce ;)

I think I used a half tablespoon or so in a quart of boiling water, simmered for 30 minutes then 'triple' filtered it, used 3 coffee filters and a metal screen perma coffee filter to collect all the grit that will clog my spray bottle, mixed that quart of Horsetail Tea with some Dr Bronners Tea Tree and Peppermint Magical Soap as an emulsifier and other 'magical benefits' :p

Might get some pics up later tonight or tomorrow, but will be busy so don't count on it too much :cool:

Hope all is well with everyone, staying warm and well medicated :)
Sounds good az. Def throw the pics up if u get the chance. I'll be posting my hell raiser soon. Dude she has been in bloom about a week now and she is flourishing. Props to u brother. She is going to be a staple in my garden. Just never know when an unexpected keeper pheno will pop up. Respect brother.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Man I'm making foliar spray right now and it is difficult to measure out such small amounts of each bio and pro..lol...
You can go a bit heavier. Neither product can hurt u in any amount. U just don't need a lot. Make sure u do it when ur lights go off or a while before they go on. The droplets will cause ur leaves to burn. Or take them out from underneath the lights. Also kill the fan until they are dry.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

First off right now u can start with the protekt and biocozyme. I feel the biocozyme is the best enzyme on the market for both its ingredients and price. I use both products in every single water. I'd use them at 2 mls silica 5 mls enzyme. One water. Second water kangaroos at full strength. It's pretty much just microbes. Third water I'd go plain water. Also spray those ladies. 2mls protekt 2.5 mls enzyme per quart. Foliar 3 x weekly. Also tiger bloom isn't organic. Good product but Def a synthetic nutrient. Go easy if u choose to use it. Matter of fact if ur going to use the trio go really easy till u get used to it. Now nectar is awesome and a couple of us use it so u will have some help there. Sounds like u got the right stuff. Make sure ur brewing teas. Keep it simple. Water worm castings and Molasses. Bubble for 24 hours and ur rocking. Yes u can get blackstrap unsulphered Molasses at any market. Just go real easy. It's an over used product imo. I'm here for u any time and only dumb question is one u don't ask.
Just a lil confused bc you say to use bio and protekt in every water then you say to use it 1st water then kanga 2nd water and plain 3rd water....should i just play with it and see how the ladies respond?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Anyone used new foxfarms "wholly mackerel" or "kelp me kelp you" yet? just wondering how they are...

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just a lil confused bc you say to use bio and protekt in every water then you say to use it 1st water then kanga 2nd water and plain 3rd water....should i just play with it and see how the ladies respond?
I use it every water. U can to. But untill u really get the hang of things I'd be on a 3 water cycle. Not saying u have to but it will give u the chance to get to c what works best for ur plants.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Anyone used new foxfarms "wholly mackerel" or "kelp me kelp you" yet? just wondering how they are...
They are good products. But there are cheaper versions like neptunes harvest. They have them separately or together in one bottle. Way cheaper.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

can i leave things mixed with my water or foliar spray for a few days? like if i mix a gallon of kangaroots will it be good for the week? and the foliar spray with bio and protekt? will that be good for the week? I ask bc I remember reading that when you make tea like the molasses and worm casting tea that its best to use it right away...

Tnelz

Tnelz

can i leave things mixed with my water or foliar spray for a few days? like if i mix a gallon of kangaroots will it be good for the week? and the foliar spray with bio and protekt? will that be good for the week? I ask bc I remember reading that when you make tea like the molasses and worm casting tea that its best to use it right away...
Kangaroots no way. It's a mix of aerobic bacteria and if left to long it will go anaerobic and u don't want that. So when u mix that use it. Whatever u don't use toss. Remember though u don't have to mix a gallon. If u don't need that much mix a half or a quart just adjust amount of whatever ur using down. Now silica and enzyme if u were bubbling the water it would be fine but u will see what it looks like after a couple days. If it has a funky smell don't use it if it doesn't it's fine. Others may feel a different way though.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Well what seems like has been a never ending battle hopefully will be over tmrw and I will finally be able to get the lil guys in my tent and under a metal halide....of course to make things more difficult the CFL bulbs im using are for what ever reason starting to give out on my a nd it seems like ever 2 hrs or so i go in and check and 2 of the 4 bulbs are out so i switch them out with 2 spares i keep on the side and let the ones that go out cool, when another 2 hrs goes by i go in and switch the bulbs again with the ones i had let cool....im worries that since i dont always catach it right away that maybe sometimes the lights are out for a bit and that it is causing the plants much undo stress. The same 2 of the 4 always seem to stay on and the ssame 2 always go out....Do you guys think that by this happening at such a young age for the past 3 or so days could cause enuf stress to hermie any of them or are they too young?? Unless this new galaxy ballast puts out enough rf to screw me this should all be over tmrw....

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Do you guys think that by this happening at such a young age for the past 3 or so days could cause enuf stress to hermie any of them
This was all during the Veg right?
In my experience with Lights times and Veg I break up my Day anyway 6 on 2 off 6 on 2 off 6 on exct... sometimes 8 on 2 off
8 on 2 off this give the root mass dark time and makes the plant stear clear of flowers. 18/6 imho in veg as long as you stay greater than 15hrs of lighting in a 24 period consecutive or broken up your cool....
Note: cannabis will need a minimum of 10 days of 12/12 give or take to implement the cycle to flower.
positive Grow vibes FlyJ

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

This was all during the Veg right?
In my experience with Lights times and Veg I break up my Day anyway 6 on 2 off 6 on 2 off 6 on exct... sometimes 8 on 2 off
8 on 2 off this give the root mass dark time and makes the plant stear clear of flowers. 18/6 imho in veg as long as you stay greater than 15hrs of lighting in a 24 period consecutive or broken up your cool....
Note: cannabis will need a minimum of 10 days of 12/12 give or take to implement the cycle to flower.
positive Grow vibes FlyJ
This is literally BRAND NEW information to me!! Thanks a lot bro!!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Like @Tnelz said your very lucky, when I started this info was buried not only are you getting da best input but you gonna save a lot of cash keeping your ears peeled for info. Best grow vibes to you.

Tnelz you rock and you know it.....your damn Bruins got us again. Beanlippers....
Lol. Thanks brother. And sorry. Not sure we r going anyplace Stanley Cup wise though. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom