Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

@Lazerus00 I'm very happy to hear you are rockin, because that's what it's all about bro. I remember my 1st grow Lmao, it was ridiculous and I learned everything the hard way. I had no help ultimately it probably would've discouraged most newbs, it just drove me to become a better grower, my 1st grow I winded up with a 1/2 oz of good herb and 7 grams of really good herb, funny shit. Glad I could help.
@DC105 man I'm sending prayers bro, it sucks. I'm here for you bro, if you need anything. Yea we building a arsenal of genetics, my name's P-OG & I'm addicted to genetics. "Get ya Strain Game up"
Positive Vibes & Respect

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

Power said everything g I was going to say. Go figure. Lol. My brother from another mother. Love having u all here. I had hoped a few friends and some good growers would stop by. Never though it would turn into this. Awesome thread because of the contributions from yall. Much respect and keep it coming.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Word! I'm watching some subcool vids now anyone ever hit up hunters of the dank?? I'm checking I t out was wondering what you guys think.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Word! I'm watching some subcool vids now anyone ever hit up hunters of the dank?? I'm checking I t out was wondering what you guys think.
Ya I was a nut in my day. Funny how this culture forced me to be an all around better person. The elders have no time for a lunatic so if u want to learn and be blessed with both knowledge and fire cuts u have to learn to be a good person. Not just outwardly but inside as well. Took a while but between a lengthy jail sentence and getting older as well as being a dad and a gardener I've mellowed. Funny though I fit right in down there. Used to stay at 100g. They called it the dawg pound. Lol. Bunch of nuts. Those were the days. Used to be very dark. But today I try to be the best person I can. Within the community and outside it as well. Met alot of great people. Some I'll know the rest of my life. It's really awesome. All due to a plant. Who knew it could really save lives. Lol. Respect and good vibes man. Glad ur here. Also used to spend butt loads of money at creatures creatures creatures. Alligators snakes and lizards. Lol. Used to breed pythons. Now I just grow pot. Lol.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Hell yeah respect brah. I grew up down the road from creatures. Used to breed soo many different turtles when I was younger and creatures used to throw me some credits/cash for em. That's awesome you used to go there man!!

DC105

DC105

@Lazerus00 I'm very happy to hear you are rockin, because that's what it's all about bro. I remember my 1st grow Lmao, it was ridiculous and I learned everything the hard way. I had no help ultimately it probably would've discouraged most newbs, it just drove me to become a better grower, my 1st grow I winded up with a 1/2 oz of good herb and 7 grams of really good herb, funny shit. Glad I could help.
@DC105 man I'm sending prayers bro, it sucks. I'm here for you bro, if you need anything. Yea we building a arsenal of genetics, my name's P-OG & I'm addicted to genetics. "Get ya Strain Game up"
Positive Vibes & Respect
Power said everything g I was going to say. Go figure. Lol. My brother from another mother. Love having u all here. I had hoped a few friends and some good growers would stop by. Never though it would turn into this. Awesome thread because of the contributions from yall. Much respect and keep it coming.
Thanks homies! We can use all the prayers support!

J

jinxjj

Any problem with bringing my veg-lings out to enjoy the sunlight and fresh air now that it's getting warmer? I figure the sun is the best light out there! I just don't want to bring bugs inside. ANY tips would be cool, thanks

Power OG

Power OG

Any problem with bringing my veg-lings out to enjoy the sunlight and fresh air now that it's getting warmer? I figure the sun is the best light out there! I just don't want to bring bugs inside. ANY tips would be cool, thanks
I would say just spray with preventive like natural mystic by dem & compost teas, em1 foliar etc. Keep good bacteria and fungi and they will keep the bad shit out.
Respect

Top Bottom