Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Any problem with bringing my veg-lings out to enjoy the sunlight and fresh air now that it's getting warmer? I figure the sun is the best light out there! I just don't want to bring bugs inside. ANY tips would be cool, thanks
Be careful. 2 things. 1 if they aren't used to natural sunlight and u just put them in it it will mess them up. U have to ease plants into direct sunlight from inside a little at a time. I wouldn't be overly worried about bugs from leaving ur girls outside for a while however no matter what do u are increasing the possibility of bringing bugs in. Powers preventative is great for ur leaves no doubt. But u would also have to worry about soil bugs. So nothing wrong with it but just do it right bro. Respect.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I use Humboldt nutrients soil and it works pretty well so far :)
Just mixed up a few gallons. Real nice stuff. Quite a bit of additives already in the soil and a ton of perlite. So it's light nit to live but crazy lighter than ffof. I added some worm castings oyster shell meal caps nute pack and some actinovate bacteria. I'll be transplanting my West coast sour disel into it as well as onycd and tru og cookies. Then in a few days it's off to bloom.

Tnelz

Tnelz

20150419 031402
Top dawg original new York city disel.
First girl in the Humboldt earth. 3.5 gallon air pot. I'll beef her up just a little. 72 hours and she's going in. Fingers crossed. @Power OG Got me excited about her. Let's see how she does.

Power OG

Power OG

View attachment 503643 Top dawg original new York city disel.
First girl in the Humboldt earth. 3.5 gallon air pot. I'll beef her up just a little. 72 hours and she's going in. Fingers crossed. @Power OG Got me excited about her. Let's see how she does.
Love that mouthwatering flavor on her, special lady.you gonna smash her there's no doubt BRO
Positive Vibes & Respect

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! One more day till the flip!!! I really cannot wait! Today I gotta run out and get some bamboo stakes for support and im waiting on this lil dehumidifier to throw in the ten bc my shit fluctuates between 45-65rh but mostly closer to 65....other then that I think im all set..gonna brew up some transition cts over the next week and and start raising my p and should start seeing buds in no time! Thanks again guys! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'm also fliping tomorrow ;)

Been veging for 75 days so I think I'm all set. Hope my plants don't stretch through the roof. Canopy is about 8" high so I think I'm on the safe side but still. That Critical+ might make some problems height vise.

Good vibes everyone!

Keep it green!

J

jinxjj

Be careful. 2 things. 1 if they aren't used to natural sunlight and u just put them in it it will mess them up. U have to ease plants into direct sunlight from inside a little at a time. I wouldn't be overly worried about bugs from leaving ur girls outside for a while however no matter what do u are increasing the possibility of bringing bugs in. Powers preventative is great for ur leaves no doubt. But u would also have to worry about soil bugs. So nothing wrong with it but just do it right bro. Respect.

Damn, you would think they would be fine under nature's lamp but guess not if they were under artifical light their whole life. They have been under LED so don't think I'm gona play games with them. I do wana try and get some outdoor monsters going tho... every outdoor plant I've seen gets fucking huge like 6+ft tall! Now that's gota be a hell of a harvest!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Going to be great run I wish y'all both the best and it's always great to switch close with a friend. Me. And Tnelz are on the exact same day. So get y'all flowers on @Toaster79 & @Lazerus00

Thank you bro! Respect!

I think I hate you for this one :p

Looking stellar! Can't wait to see my bitches pray like that :D

+++++Vibes

Top Bottom