Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

The bulb blew as I was taking pics so I just snapped a few but you should be able to get the jist of whats wrong if not I can go take more and they will prolly be better since the MH bulb is back in temporarily... Its just this one plant that looks like this...the rest look good just a touch of yellowing on a cpl leabes but nothing that worries me...
IMG 20150513 2104461
IMG 20150513 2103331
IMG 20150513 2103211
IMG 20150513 2103121

Pimp T

Pimp T

@Lazerus00 throw the mh back I the ring it'll be a great full spectrum
mix till the replacement gets in

Pimp T

Pimp T

def not under feeding possibly overfeeding? I've never used nectar or had too many deficiencies or problems so I'm not really qualified for this one. But my opinion would be possible overfeeding dont quote me tho just a thought @Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

def not under feeding possibly overfeeding? I've never used nectar or had too many deficiencies or problems so I'm not really qualified for this one. But my opinion would be possible overfeeding dont quote me tho just a thought @Lazerus00
Thats what a few other people have suggested, so I think your on the money. I am gonna cut back big time and see if I can bring her back to a relatively happy state! Thanks for the input brother!

p.s. ohhhh aren't we special that we have never over or under fed!!! One day I will be perfect too....hahahahah Im jst messing big homey!;):D

Pimp T

Pimp T

Thats what a few other people have suggested, so I think your on the money. I am gonna cut back big time and see if I can bring her back to a relatively happy state! Thanks for the input brother!

p.s. ohhhh aren't we special that we have never over or under fed!!! One day I will be perfect too....hahahahah Im jst messing big homey!;):D
haha yeah man Im always too scared to follow feed schedules if I ever have problems its from under feeding

Pimp T

Pimp T

anybody here into baseball cards? I got about 300 brand new condition 1992 topps stadium club deion sanders Barry bonds cal ripkin and Denny Martinez cards are in there.

Pimp T

Pimp T

That is a nice collection pimp...go on that sho bwithel vegasvfamily pawn artists
shit I wish I could i got 300 baseball cards 200 seeds 3 nutrient sets and a assload of baby clothes I wanna sell I'm tryin to clean the house from top to bottom I been workin on a room a day. Trying to consolidate the seed stash to franchise a few bodhi seeds and archive seeds

way2green

way2green

Are u shurevthose baby clothes don't fit? My llwife would be madder hell if she drove over there andbthose khaki bpants didntbfit

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

4-5 days is all u need DP...i only go 7-10 days and my soil has ever kind of shit u ca round up......I used to go 14 days and that was just too long... flushed the life out of em......of course I am a novice and I don't publish books on this topic.....
Thank you my brother. Makes sense to me. I read one post that stated, you should feed hempy's til the end, and then flush. I'll probably flush them with some clearex about 4-5 days before I chop them, then just plain water to rid the clearex. I agree, I think the 2 weeks starving them was not good. I ended up with alot of red fuzzy haired buds. Thanks bro, hope alls well.. DP.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Since y'all are so much more experienced..when grow beans that are regular what is the best way to seperate the males from females the quickest? I am just thinking unless your breeding it kinda sucks to waste nutes and tim on plants you are just going to toss ya know? Or would I just plant say 5 and 5 from 2 diff strains and hope I get at least 5 females total but basically have to grow all 10 until I see preflowers??

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Since y'all are so much more experienced..when grow beans that are regular what is the best way to seperate the males from females the quickest? I am just thinking unless your breeding it kinda sucks to waste nutes and tim on plants you are just going to toss ya know? Or would I just plant say 5 and 5 from 2 diff strains and hope I get at least 5 females total but basically have to grow all 10 until I see preflowers??
Hello my brother. Not an expert, but after the flip keep your fingers crossed. I'm sure you'll be passing out some pink cigars. You can flip them early, sex them, and place them back in veg. But that might slow them down a bit. Either way, you won't know til you flip them. Unless you have fems. And they can grow balls too lol.. Best bro..

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I'll respond with a question...
if you were to allow the preflowers to start, chop the branches, stick em in a glass of water in a windowsill like old ladies do roses hanging half over a magazine... then use that pollen to make f2's for the vault...
...would that still be a waste of nutes?

Top Bottom