Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
giggles

giggles

hashy with hints of coffee or mocha
maybe a little pine if it cures long enough, usually doesn't last that long though;)

The pine is very subtle but really comes out after a good long cure. I'm debating on running half a room of glue and half room of OG not this next run but the one after.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Go for it bro, I've done full rooms of her before
It's a great strain overall, potency is there, yields are there. Name recognition is there.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Little widow big bud update at day 36. This pheno takes about 70 days so she's just getting her feet warmed up. Expecting someajor bulk to be out on this week.

I got a fem seed run of basically the same strain rocking in the greenhouse this year.
White widow x Critical Mass, I hope mine ends up looking that good

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

It's probably sacrilege to mention in this thread but....... I'm kind of over OG's. I'm STILL on the hunt for one that lives up to all the OG hype. I think I'd rather run a room of cookies, lol..... not much difference yield wise and done almost 2 weeks earlier

giggles

giggles

It's probably sacrilege to mention in this thread but....... I'm kind of over OG's. I'm STILL on the hunt for one that lives up to all the OG hype. I think I'd rather run a room of cookies, lol..... not much difference yield wise and done almost 2 weeks earlier

Lol all good. I just like OG for head stash. What all ones have you tried?

Here's a cookie bagseed bagseed lol
IMG 9072

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I've ran Tahoe, Skywalker, Pure, SFV, Purple, a few others.
Of course every single one of them could be fakes/seed runs I traded/swapped for all of them.
Of the ones I've run Skywalker was probably the best overall taking everything into consideration. I just recently got a cut of what is supposed to be Ghost and I have some Topanga S1's and TPK S1's so the search continues......

giggles

giggles

I've ran Tahoe, Skywalker, Pure, SFV, Purple, a few others.
Of course every single one of them could be fakes/seed runs I traded/swapped for all of them.
Of the ones I've run Skywalker was probably the best overall taking everything into consideration. I just recently got a cut of what is supposed to be Ghost and I have some Topanga S1's and TPK S1's so the search continues......

Ghost I hear is supposed to be really good too. What is it you are looking for in the high/taste? What exactly are you looking for, maybe I'll remember something I've run that rings a bell..

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I guess my standards are pretty 'high';). IMO if the yields are typical OG type yields the smoke should be killer. I just haven't seen it yet. I've tried MANY from dispensaries and compassion clubs so far none have impressed me much. My patients have loved all of the cuts I've grown, I just don't think they're all that....

On the Ghost, that's what I've heard as well..... I guess I'll find out. Hopefully this the real cut. I've heard it floats around so...
I also got a couple packs of Ghost x Stardawg from Greenpoint to run through as well

giggles

giggles

Hey many nothing wrong with being picky man. I hope that you find what you are looking for. I think we are always chasing that next thing though. Sure don't get me wrong there is some strains that will always have a place in my stable but gonna have to start thinning them out here soon.

Those Ghost x Stardawg should be an interesting cross. I' really need to pop some more beans and see what I can find. I found a really nice cross of Maui Waui x Herijuana, aka Heri Surfer, she's super vigorous, easy to clone, fast flowering, super frosty and super potent and she goes all crazy colors at the end. She yields pretty damn well too.

IMG 9021

Top Bottom