Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

while you guys are kicking around the haze subject , where does dark horses super sluty haze fit in to it anyone grown them . Im about to pop one in next batch .
It sounds like an awesome strain, I love Jaws Dark Matter and SSH is amazing as well. You just have to remember that SSH is only 50% haze itself which makes that strain 25% haze, so depending on how DH breeders selected the SSH male it may not show much of its haziness.

Seems to me to be how most strains named haze are these days, only a haze by name. Which I understand, most growers don't wanna deal with the 12+ week flowering times and the difficulty of haze plants. Which sucks, because imo an amazing haze shits on every OG, Chem, cookie, and diesel out there. They are just very tough to deal with, and with the demand elsewhere not many choose to deal with them. Hell, I love them and I usually only have one or 2 goin because everyone wants what "in".

I have some SSH x A11g f3 from Bodhi goin right now. So in a few months hopefully we'll have some high flying Sativa greatness around :)

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well I took down the beast of my last girl for rso big and fat

Keeping it green ☺

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@SourDank I had a cut of sour dub x tahoe a while ago and I wish I still had it!! Pretty sure it was the tahoe dom but damn did it have potential. Never had the Cuban Black. It's not related to the Vietnamese Black is it? Got a friend who's running Franchise's Vietnamese Black x Napalese Highland and its lookin crazy sativa!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Any suggestions for a root drench to kill pm thats safe for food crops? My friend's mom just started getting it on her cucumbers and with the plant not being a one-time harvest crop we want to kill it at root level and be rid of it rather than just spraying the foliage and trying to slow down the pm growth. Haven't had any pm issues in my gardens for a while and I don't know what the best plan of attack might be. Any suggestions?

SourDank

SourDank

@SourDank I had a cut of sour dub x tahoe a while ago and I wish I still had it!! Pretty sure it was the tahoe dom but damn did it have potential. Never had the Cuban Black. It's not related to the Vietnamese Black is it? Got a friend who's running Franchise's Vietnamese Black x Napalese Highland and its lookin crazy sativa!
I don't believe there is any relation, the CBH is SPECULATED to be an old NL5/haze, at least that's what I read on the mag. Not readily known, just an old haze. And I can't imagine the SDxTahoe was probably nuts

Pimp T

Pimp T

Honestly man I only get on this site for this thread to many self proclaimed "professionals" with too much bogus info and practices on other threads. If it wasnt for this thread I would have stopped logging in 8 months ago @Ned Kelly

tobh

tobh

Supporter
So, I've got this SOG on it's way but I have a bit of an issue. Four of my clones decided to really take off above the others and now I have a bunch that are about 3" tall and four that are around 6" tall. How should I address getting this canopy to level out?

Should I pull the four taller ones out and keep them in low light to slow their roll until the others catch up or top them down to size of the others?

They're already at the alternating node age, so topping won't result in two branches, they'll still be spears. My concern is this won't yield the results I want as I'm pretty sure the root systems of these four are much stronger than the root systems of the other 12. Keep in mind this is in a micro setting so the 3" difference is quite substantial at this scale.

One Love,
tobh

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey fellas. Thanks for the kid words about the thread. I'll be back to contributing soon. Still got a few personal issues in working out. @tobh I'd super crop them down to the canopy night you want. Easiest way to do it imo. Good luck brother.

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Man. This widow is really making me anxious. Its just so damn slow to pack on the buds... this is day 39, the buds arent tiny, and they're pretty dense. She just doesn't have any real growth spurts, just slow smooth growth. Supposed to take it to 70 days, and im believing that for sure.

20150728 193848

Latest posts

Top Bottom