• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Good to be a Part of the super T thread,
Sending super Vibes to @way2green for all the support
the man is one of the good ones/
May today be full of Crystal trikes and magic beanz....
Off to the VA to share some Jars of Meds.
FlyJ
I requested permisson to view yer IG account Mr Privacy...lol...just messin

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hey Brothers looks like im gunna head state bound for the so cal cup . planning to fly into canada then on the michigan the so cal . now i have no idea whats up over there cant even find the 2016 date . do u need a med ticket to consume there . does a vip pass overcome all . plus any other info , its all good . if things go right i be riding from michi to so cal with a hommie from there .

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Thanks @Tnelz and @Ned Kelly for the advice. I started a new thread (linked in my sig) to document this run and figured I would drop a picture here to show you what I was talking about. When I originally brought it up, my measurements must've been off, you'll see what I mean.

20150730 215942

Second row in, you can see what I mean. 4 or 5x the size of the majority of the others. Some of the stragglers are catching up though! Heavy feeding of bioroot seems to be helping.

Really, flush your coco between runs. This is a totally unwanted situation. I wanted to be flowering at the height of those four, not waiting for the other 12 to catch up.

The four on the left were just cut yesterday, seeing how soil compares to coco for cloning. So far, not as friendly lol.

One Love,
tobh

Sip

Sip

Hey Brothers looks like im gunna head state bound for the so cal cup . planning to fly into canada then on the michigan the so cal . now i have no idea whats up over there cant even find the 2016 date . do u need a med ticket to consume there . does a vip pass overcome all . plus any other info , its all good . if things go right i be riding from michi to so cal with a hommie from there .
Same with Washington state! We re also about to have the worlds largest(32 annual) marijuana protest/festival called Hempfest in Seattle Washington. Dates are 14-16 of August and admission is free.

Last edited:
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace

It's easy to get into the medication area.
It should be in February.
VIP pass doesn't cover the medical wristband you need.
It's a pretty casual event. Security is usually very cool.

Peace

Sip

Sip

Topping a couple of days before cloning, hoping they continue equally so I've got two heads from the get go.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hey @Tnelz!

I know you have some Dirty Harrys growing and was wondering how far are they. Mine are about 6 weeks from seed and seem to have a DeezyD leaner male and Hashberry leaning male and a female

20150731 211027

20150731 211034

20150731 211015

That last girl smells gorgeous. Heavy berry smell really fruity but then comes the funk that burns your nostrils. Those males are much lighter smellers and much more pleasant. But that bitch reeks :D

Respect everyone!

Keep it green!

MGRox

MGRox

OMW!! Been a quick minute, but wow 383 new posts!!

Don't check in for a few days and come back to; Killer crickets, Stables overrun with mites, Toasting plants, Salt Shock, life stories and even a marriage!!
Dang!

@Power OG CONGRATS!!! even though it's a bit late....you should still be happy about it......right?:D
@Tnelz Have you pinned down the lighting you were asking about before? Were you including Gavita's in that choice? Or Did you decide CMH?
@FlyinJStable Sorry to hear you had an infestation, but glad to see your back up again!!
@Toaster79 I know it will raise your setup cost a bit; but have you considered using watercooled blocks for the LED's and then pipe that heat outside of your tent to the radiator? The blocks are pretty cheap nowadays and you'd just have to figure the flow rate needed for cooling. You should be able to get your tent temps down without the need for an A/c or otherwise.

Lot's of great pics and info that's been posted recently too!!
Have a good one everyone

Toaster79

Toaster79

OMW!! Been a quick minute, but wow 383 new posts!!

Don't check in for a few days and come back to; Killer crickets, Stables overrun with mites, Toasting plants, Salt Shock, life stories and even a marriage!!
Dang!

@Toaster79 I know it will raise your setup cost a bit; but have you considered using watercooled blocks for the LED's and then pipe that heat outside of your tent to the radiator? The blocks are pretty cheap nowadays and you'd just have to figure the flow rate needed for cooling. You should be able to get your tent temps down without the need for an A/c or otherwise.

Lot's of great pics and info that's been posted recently too!!
Have a good one everyone

Hey @MGRox, it's been a minute since you've been around!

Yeah, we were talking that watercooling in another thread, but got numbers in check. Added that humidifier and couldn't believ temps dropped 5 degrees and more. Now that utside isn't so darn hot anymore, everything runs fine

20150731 223453

20150731 223430

Those water blocks I can machine myself at work, either buy fittings or get creative and solder copper piping myself no problem. But I'm gonna need some of that heat in the tent for 10 months in year and those heatsinks really run cool. So not really needed. But really thanks foe the Idea :)

Keep it green!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey fellas. So to answer a few questions. Deezy dee is getting uppotted and put into bloom this weekend for sure. Along with the yeti 7 and gg4. Should be a good show. As for my lighting. I'm not going to change anything right now. Just got a cheap apollo 600 watt led to increase veg production while keeping things cooler and less expensive. The light is actually banging out and my ladies have all already shown they love it. As for my dirty Harry. I had a huge mom. I killed her but took some cuts. They are rooted so I'll be starting another and she will be in bloom soon. Glad to hear from everyone.

SourDank

SourDank

Hey fellas. So to answer a few questions. Deezy dee is getting uppotted and put into bloom this weekend for sure. Along with the yeti 7 and gg4. Should be a good show. As for my lighting. I'm not going to change anything right now. Just got a cheap apollo 600 watt led to increase veg production while keeping things cooler and less expensive. The light is actually banging out and my ladies have all already shown they love it. As for my dirty Harry. I had a huge mom. I killed her but took some cuts. They are rooted so I'll be starting another and she will be in bloom soon. Glad to hear from everyone.
Gonna be poppin soon bro, definitely keep us updated on that

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So with this upcoming vacation I had to foot the bill for, I decided to return the A/C unit and just finish the 8 or so girls I got going outside and then after Sept or Oct harvest start a fall cycle inside with some of that Buckeye Purp!!! Up-potted the girls today 6 of em went into 3gal airpots and the other 3 went into 3 gal smartpots! Let the games begin!! The thing that has me real nervous is how easy mold most be to get outdoor especially come fall unless you have a strain specifically resistant. I am in the midst of building some sorta frame for a tarp cover to cover the girls up for those ties it like to rain here for 3 or 4 days...Just gonna give it all I got and hope for the best!! Ill take some pics tonight or tmrw and post them soon!! Hope everyone is doing good and having a great weekend! Stay hiiiii my friends!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Just some pics of the kids which hopefully turn out to be girls and also 3 mystery girls that are supposed to be Critical Star, Critical, and EmDog but I believe I got jipped so for now just mystery girls buttt the will prolly get pretty big since they're in som 30 or 45 gallon pots...the rest got transplanted today into either 3gal airpots or 3gal smartpots! The last 2 lil guys are som B.O.G SourGrape that for some reason popped outta the ground all twisted. They're eeekkking along but im not too confident they will turn it around. On the plus side B.O.G saw the 2 lil guys on my IG and was super cool and said if they don't turn it around he would get me back which is wayyyyyyy generous and cool of him! I mean i would never expect that kinda guarantee but the canna community pleasantly surprises me again! Wish I had some flower shot for y'all but this is all I got for now!=(
IMG 20150801 1723311
IMG 20150801 1723241
IMG 20150801 1723151
IMG 20150801 1723031
IMG 20150801 1722441
IMG 20150801 1722361
IMG 20150801 1721491
IMG 20150801 1721421
IMG 20150801 1722111
IMG 20150801 1722061

IMG 20150801 1722561
IMG 20150801 1722111