Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
giggles

giggles

Really liking the structure on this El Diablo...

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

So I am sure anyone on IG has seen all this OSA28 vs Fasilitator nonsense going on. @Tnelz I know you are a big fan of Pro-Tekt but honestly can anyone say for sure if any of those, including Vitalize and Armor SI, is better or produces better results then Agsil16h from buildasoil? I am just curios bc if something like fasilitator and Agsil16h are pretty much the same I don't know why anyone would spend the $$ on Fasilitator or Vitalize, ya know? I mean I get pro-tekt and armor si bc they are reasonably priced and you don't have to "mix" it yourself...idk...thoughts? info?

I mix.... pre mix in fact... couldnt imagine paying the inflated ticket just to facilitate the laziness of not having to shake a bottle for a bit... they're all the same and quite similar in their percentages as well. I use water just under boiling and it mixes quite easily... it settles to the bottom when sitting a while, so a quick shake and off you go.... I pre mix plenty more than I need so it lasts for a while and I do it more rarely.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I mix.... pre mix in fact... couldnt imagine paying the inflated ticket just to facilitate the laziness of not having to shake a bottle for a bit... they're all the same and quite similar in their percentages as well. I use water just under boiling and it mixes quite easily... it settles to the bottom when sitting a while, so a quick shake and off you go.... I pre mix plenty more than I need so it lasts for a while and I do it more rarely.
Your talking about Agsil16 right? I mean this is exactly what I am saying! And plus when you mic it your self you know FOR SURE whats in it and how strong it is....It blows my mind, the guy who gos out and spends $2,000+ dollars on a 5L btl...INSANE

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Been a while, havent been able to get on much. I see from my read to catch up all the usual suspects are here. LOL :p

I have been workn some Sdubb X Querkle and need to ask @Tnelz if you know what the theoretical flower time is on this strain. Gives me a starting point anyway. I'm not sure if HH is still running his forum. So if you have the skinny on bloom time let me know. BTW........ Good to see you all. Wish I had more time to get on the forum, but it wasnt long ago I was cryn the bluz about not havin work, so Ive got to be careful to not appreciate that I'm too dang busy, if that makes sense.. Too dang buzy means more to survive on.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Been a while, havent been able to get on much. I see from my read to catch up all the usual suspects are here. LOL :p

I have been workn some Sdubb X Querkle and need to ask @Tnelz if you know what the theoretical flower time is on this strain. Gives me a starting point anyway. I'm not sure if HH is still running his forum. So if you have the skinny on bloom time let me know. BTW........ Good to see you all. Wish I had more time to get on the forum, but it wasnt long ago I was cryn the bluz about not havin work, so Ive got to be careful to not appreciate that I'm too dang busy, if that makes sense.. Too dang buzy means more to survive on.
Hey brother. I don't know. Sorry man. Actually just putting some into bloom. I'm going to say hh said something like 70 days. That's my theoretical maximum. Nice to hear from u brother. Glad things are looking up for u.

Power OG

Power OG

Good to hear from you @jumpincactus its goodbto busy, eating.lol Hows the garden?

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Looking dank @Power OG . I bought bcbd cookies when 1st released and culled them 6 weeks into flower. No frost what so ever. Just fyi.
Sucks sorry to hear that. Hhhhmmmm .. over that I'm shopping and not Makin same mistake . Respect for info

Toaster79

Toaster79

Maybe a bit to green. That soil was hot as fuck and high with N. All my plants are clawing from N toxicity and getting their purps and yellows on from P being locked out :mad:. But that should be sorted out with transplanting.

shemshemet

shemshemet

@Toaster79

Just ran into slight N toxicity on my plants. For a week they just started to curl and tips brown. Ran a little bit of excess water and we are back on track! Your plants look great anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom