Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I met with one of our republican guys not so long ago...
They want to take Giant steps backwards toward complete failure with MJ in our area.
Basically they want to set it up so no one profits anything for years, but would have to have FDA approval, facilities , etc and it would take 10 million dollars to ride the wave from setup to profit..
Something similar happening in the not so greatest state in the world...NY

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Here is all the 501st og seedlings. Thr one on the right front is an amazing plant, has great structure and smell but is most definitely going to be male. Saw the little pod on a stick come out the other day...oh well! The rest look great as well and are more similar in structure. They all broke ground at the same time and are on day 26 in the pic.

20151010 062807
Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

What brand of tents does everyone recommend? Not sure I want to spend the 400+ on the gorilla. Anyone tried the LITE gorilla tent? I'm thinking I want to get into a 4x4 bc I just don't have the room to really train plants the way I like.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

What brand of tents does everyone recommend? Not sure I want to spend the 400+ on the gorilla. Anyone tried the LITE gorilla tent? I'm thinking I want to get into a 4x4 bc I just don't have the room to really train plants the way I like.

Home box evolution . Have both evo and g rilla evo is cooler better reflection and heaps easy than g rill a zip system . Just as strong . Really the next step in grow tents IMO .

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Home box evolution . Have both evo and g rilla evo is cooler better reflection and heaps easy than g rill a zip system . Just as strong . Really the next step in grow tents IMO .
you mean cooler in temps or cooler like ayyyye...(the fonze)???

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Looking for a post to cover window and vent . Got my in line and fan speed control . So need too set up . Any suggestions would be great. Even a pic of how it's mounted in your room . Got my grow bible ☺ . Seedlings growing. Plants are dankin an growin ☺life's great.

SourDank

SourDank

@Pimp T its going brother. still early so nothing standing out yet, but I do have my eye on a few. You know it's something special when your cloning young plants with no flowers, and the stink just punches you right in the face. I'll definitely be getting some gems out of these, no doubt. The real question will be how many.

Tnelz

Tnelz

No reason to spend that. Grab a lighthouse or and agromax to be honest the apollos are inexpensive and really well built as well. It's a place u can save doe bro. Seriously I've never paid more than 150 for a tent. For the record the gorilla us dope bit waaaaayyy more than u need.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Pimp T its going brother. still early so nothing standing out yet, but I do have my eye on a few. You know it's something special when your cloning young plants with no flowers, and the stink just punches you right in the face. I'll definitely be getting some gems out of these, no doubt. The real question will be how many.
Bro my room well rooms smell like an armpit doused in gas with some lemon rind. Exquisite best smelling grow I've ever had.

SourDank

SourDank

Bro my room well rooms smell like an armpit doused in gas with some lemon rind. Exquisite best smelling grow I've ever had.
That's why seed runs are the shit, you don't even know what's coming your way. It makes me feel like a kid at Christmas. Love my clones and the stability in running them but I'm a seed junkie to the fullest, I'd say 98% of the time I have at least 5-10 of the females in bloom are new seed plants. I love it to much to ever stop, regardless of what clones I hold.

I can only imagine what your room smells like homie, when you listed the strains in that pic it was like a wet dream to me lol, love the variety you got goin in there. Even if it does make maintaining an even canopy and feeding the god damn worst haha. It's worth it for that :fire:respect homie

burn4me

burn4me

No reason to spend that. Grab a lighthouse or and agromax to be honest the apollos are inexpensive and really well built as well. It's a place u can save doe bro. Seriously I've never paid more than 150 for a tent. For the record the gorilla us dope bit waaaaayyy more than u need.
Very sound advice! I'd recommend lighthouse over the other cheapo tents. And to get a couple harvests under your belt Apollos work just fine. After if you feel the need upgrade. No need in spending on things for added benefit if you don't fully understand the benefits anyway. Just my 2 pennies
Stay safe and grow dank

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

I've got a 3x3 hydro hut. It sucks ass and has pinholes in it. But from what I understand that is kind of an issue with a lot of them. This one I haVe is fine just looking to move up a size. Thought about the gorilla because of the added height. Sometimes I run out of rpom with those big stretchers and that extra foot would be ballin.

Top Bottom