Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well fire people. Landlord issues , got a new setup. Temps ect seem in line . Only like 5'6" but got the exhaust 190cfm straight out a vent . Off a closet so stealthy . First day flower for tangarine kush. kandy kush and my gsc is goin but nut happy

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The FlyJ is ALIVE ! ! !
Hanging in there doing OK
What a Friggin nightmare . . . .Leg was as big as a basketball 6 daze of IV antibiotics and stress of a blood clot
what a Mess.
All the time worried about my girls But No worries
Foot up Trimmers in hand and a few boxes of Drying Buds
Life has a way of sayin HEY TAKE IT EZ so I needs to start taking better care of the J man
Maybe some of this CBD Gear from Loompa or the Dark matter or the Underdog or ect . . . . . .
Maybe a little bit of it ALL>>>>>>>>>>
few pics of the gerlz.
CBD 1st
10 27 2015 UD 2
Underdog In the dryin room
10 21 2015 UD 6

Some Jaws Dark Matter
10 21 2015 UD 6
and a few of the Quest TPD
10 27 2015  UD 1

Not to Bad
10 27 2015  UD 2

Miss ya farmers
Peace FlyJ

way2green

way2green

The FlyJ is ALIVE ! ! !
What a Friggin nightmare . . . .Leg was as big as a basketball 6 daze of IV antibiotics and stress of a blood clot
what a Mess.
Life has a way of sayin HEY TAKE IT EZ so I needs to start taking better care of the J man
Maybe some of this CBD Gear from Loompa or the Dark matter or the Underdog or ect . . . . . .
few pics of the gerlz.
CBD 1st
View attachment 545825Underdog In the dryin room
View attachment 545826
Some Jaws Dark Matter
View attachment 545827and a few of the Quest TPD
View attachment 545828
Not to Bad
View attachment 545829
Miss ya farmers
Peace FlyJ
I know I were chomping at the bit to show those girls....very pretty. About a week or two a away from having something ready...lol....at least I hope
]

Tnelz

Tnelz

The FlyJ is ALIVE ! ! !
what a Mess.
few pics of the gerlz.
CBD 1st
View attachment 545825Underdog In the dryin room
View attachment 545826
Some Jaws Dark Matter
View attachment 545827and a few of the Quest TPD
View attachment 545828
Not to Bad
View attachment 545829
Miss ya farmers
Peace FlyJ
Looking amazing and I'm very glad your OK. Call me when u feel like it brother.

Power OG

Power OG

Brand new gift thanks to @MarsG it arrived safe and sound and im really going to be enjoying this 2.5 x 2.5 x 5, its well made, will be hanging the 400w Mars II led in it tomorrow as well as getting some plants in her. Thank you again very much !
Screenshot 2015 10 28 02 02 49
20151028 020022

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Brand new gift thanks to @MarsG it arrived safe and sound and im really going to be enjoying this 2.5 x 2.5 x 5, its well made, will be hanging the 400w Mars II led in it tomorrow as well as getting some plants in her. Thank you again very much !View attachment 545846 View attachment 545847

Good on ya P-og . Mars told me I was first on list for a prezzies but must be a different list lol. Lov the Chinese . ("You will be my NO.1 choice to give a little gift :) ") least someone worthy got something . Cheers

bigjay420

bigjay420

I'm sure it isn't. Keep ur fingers out of 10 year old asshole u redneck. What's up bro. Haven't seen u in forever.
Such big talk from a little lady... Haha. Good to see familiar faces. I never get on here any more. Work schedule is fucking Cray Cray like Shenaynay. What the he'll have you been into brother?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

That blackwreck looks clutch bro. I got some beans that were labeled blackwreck x love potion #1 that were bred by you(also smdh) how old are the bw x lp1 beans? I only got 2 smdh to germ for me. I figured dude didn't store them properly.
Im crossing my fingers you get a girl at least!! Im in love with that blackwreck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom