Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lemons

lemons

Damn.. Tipz could be crotchety but it's not like it's hard to skip over arguments and trolling to get to the good parts. I didn't feel forced to read that mess or anything.

Tnelz

Tnelz

We are not going to bring back tipz. I just received a disturbing message with something that was said about me. I'm pissed.

If anyone and I mean anyone thinks I was passed a cut of ssp you are wrong. The message said something about immaculate conception. Not even sure what that's about. But anyway I was given beans by @way2green not a fucking cut. I hunted the beans I found the pheno. Period. Way2green can verify this. I'm going to cut and paste the conversation that was someplace else. I've never got involved with tipz constant bitching about @logic or anyone else. However to sit back and pop shit about me when in the midst of ten guys shit talking him I posted a pic of the ssp that I found and free for the record I never got a cut of ssp from anyone. I now have a second pheno that @FlyinJStable sent me beans to find it. Again beans I popped. I'm done with tipz. Anyone wanna take it personal fine. Although I have nothing personal with anyone weather they like him or not but he ain't coming back to this thread. Some fucking people man. Respect and good vibes y'all.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Fucking immaculate conception story? What does that mean. And the fucking beans that came out of the ssp that I have since discarded came from either the ssp or underdog I was growing either selfing or either or herming due to stress. First time in over ten years I ever had mites. Fucking can't stand people. Here is what the great tipz had to say about me. Like I'm some fucking liar

"Ned... Do u believe that immaculate conception story in Tnelz thread about SSP?
I sent way2green those ssp, he passed a cut to Tnelz...he has grown it thru a couple of cycles, and now all of a sudden it gives him 60 beans s1s without inducement. It's more like....he has asmall tent grow, with a mite infestation, and he's working with pollen....more likesome of that pollen got to SSP, ratherthan the immaculate conception theory... When does the crap ever end? Best Tipz

lemons

lemons

that's a bummer. I've heard the other side too tho, homie says you got the SSP dialed in..

lemons

lemons

Didn't ever crack any to see if it was some crazy underdog SSP cross? That woulda been a hella accident. The realest headband.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Didn't ever crack any to see if it was some crazy underdog SSP cross? That woulda been a hella accident. The realest headband.
Agreed totally. I know for a fact it would have been. However u see how people pop shit about shit that I said. Lol. Imagine if I did. He would be claiming I stole something. Don't even like to take those chances because I'm an honest person. I'm so shocked. Like literally that anyone would talk negative about me except for one other fuckface. Dude is now passing out beans that he tried to sell to me after I put the ssp out on this and another forum giving him crazy props. Making his shit worth something. I'm sick right now. To the person who sent me that I really thank u.

lemons

lemons

Game fucked up I ain't got no friends, spent my 70,000 on some of Tipz beans @Pimp T

lemons

lemons

I have yet to get into breeding but I think SSP would be a killer place to start.
Fuck, if gu got ahold of it, he'd have the net poppin.
Does it need to be further stabilized before moving forward? Have you had ideas about putting it to use in that regard?

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Only cause im implacated ill chime in . Im not sure how a pm between me and tipz went public ? but i can assure you brother @Tnelz that i ignored that comment and continued on with the topic . i do not bag people behind there back period . If you need nelz i can show u the pm . But besides all that i think tipz was just trying to make me appreciate the rarity of the ssp he sent to me witch by the way some thieving US postal worker stole .

Tnelz

Tnelz

Only cause im implacated ill chime in . Im not sure how a pm between me and tipz went public ? but i can assure you brother @Tnelz that i ignored that comment and continued on with the topic . i do not bag people behind there back period . If you need nelz i can show u the pm . But besides all that i think tipz was just trying to make me appreciate the rarity of the ssp he sent to me witch by the way some thieving US postal worker stole .
Ned u and I are fine. I have not a single bad word to say about u bro.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I have yet to get into breeding but I think SSP would be a killer place to start.
Fuck, if gu got ahold of it, he'd have the net poppin.
Does it need to be further stabilized before moving forward? Have you had ideas about putting it to use in that regard?
No. It's stable as hell. It's an amazing plant. But I'd never use someone else's stuff without permission. To be honest it's great just the way it is. It won't be used in any of my future projects.

Top Bottom