Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

Y'all are CRAZY!!! 70 degrees is cold to me and I grew up in NY! I love the snow and snowboarding plus who doesn't like a white Christmas but fuck living someplace so cold! That's what vacation are for!! Give me 80 degree weather 365 and ill be a happy camper!!! Maybe down to 60 at night but that's the absolute coldest!!
Well I guess u re an ATM guy named
figured this would a descent thread to pick someone peoples brains... (3) 1k gavita de pro's should cover a 8x8 area just fine yeah? and also a 6'ft deep and 8'ft wide area as well?

Ceiling height is 8 feet tall if thats necessary to know, lights will hang 6inch to a foot at most from ceilings. Plants tops will be kept at minimum 2.5 - to 3.5 foot tall... once tops start getting to close (with in 30 inches) i would def turn down to 600/750's.
@Capulator runs gavita lights I believe......I think I read he mounts them directly to the ceiling......supposed to be great lights.

shemshemet

shemshemet

i have the best luck with vortex fans and speed controllers.for some reason the vortex never really gets louder or hums no matter what speed you run em at.
i also run these titan controls on my light runs,you set your fan idle speed and when the temp gets close to your set point it will ramp up the fan as needed.then at lights out it has options to keep running or shut off completely.kinda nice to have.but i use the duct stat to control incoming air to cool the rooms.
titan https://www.plantlightinghydroponic...lti-function-fan-speed-controller-p-3486.html

heres the ductstat thingy also lol
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Suncourt...-Temperature-Sensitive-Switch-DS100/100028788

I'm running a passive exhaust. Gonna use a 10" inline to vent air out. Oversized passive intake holes. Using some "return grilles" staggered on each side of the wall (bottom of wall / top of wall). This blocks the light for the flower room. The lights have their own 6" inline.

Probably gonna start with the ductstat for the 10" and maybe upgrade to the titan. Then I'll switch the ductstat to the light fans.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey just thought id mention, if anyone has some advice as to how to talk to my little ones about marijuana, and explain to them about my grow room....i was put in a weird sitch this morning so any advice or ideas please drop by my thread and speak on your point of view. Thanks guys. Respect.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...out-my-grow-room-pointers.77064/#post-1556187
All I can really tell you is I care about how I'm perceived. I never want to be seen as a person who sells drugs. I grow medicinal marijuana to help people. Don't get me wrong I consider helping someone sleep laugh or just attain a state of well being helping them. I do have actual patients but u know what I'm saying. You grow medicine. You need to explain not everyone will consider it medicine but you do as do the people you help. Explain all the benefits in simple terms. Hope that helps a little. My daughter was 12 when she found out and that's basically how I explained it. Also told her it's like any other medicine and people abuse it and in those ways it has potential for being bad but so does a car or a gun. Ya know. Teach them that the plant in itself is positive.

way2green

way2green

Hey just thought id mention, if anyone has some advice as to how to talk to my little ones about marijuana, and explain to them about my grow room....i was put in a weird sitch this morning so any advice or ideas please drop by my thread and speak on your point of view. Thanks guys. Respect.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...out-my-grow-room-pointers.77064/#post-1556187
Make ur kids watch "up in smoke"........ Tell them that is what happens when u abuse medicine......then explain how much the meds help one of your patients.......kids remember any and all visual references.... Jm2c

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok people of this bad ass thread I need help I work for a candy company more specifically a Carmel company. And a cbd oil company wants me to use their pure cbd oil in my candy any tips y'all can offer or a place y'all can point me to I've searched around for as much information on cbd oil and it's not very informative. Any constraints on temp and cbd?

DismalDude

DismalDude

All I can really tell you is I care about how I'm perceived. I never want to be seen as a person who sells drugs. I grow medicinal marijuana to help people. Don't get me wrong I consider helping someone sleep laugh or just attain a state of well being helping them. I do have actual patients but u know what I'm saying. You grow medicine. You need to explain not everyone will consider it medicine but you do as do the people you help. Explain all the benefits in simple terms. Hope that helps a little. My daughter was 12 when she found out and that's basically how I explained it. Also told her it's like any other medicine and people abuse it and in those ways it has potential for being bad but so does a car or a gun. Ya know. Teach them that the plant in itself is positive.
The stigmatism placed on cannabis is still felt heartily throughout society even today despite the major leaps and bounds that have happened over the years with decriminalization and legalization.

DismalDude

DismalDude

The stigmatism placed on cannabis is still felt heartily throughout society even today despite the major leaps and bounds that have happened over the years with decriminalization and legalization.
In the end it's not about right or wrong,legal or not legal.It's about money.That's the bottom line.The government doesn't give a shit about us,they only care if they can make a dollar off of it.Sorry,I digress but shit just pisses me off to no end when it comes to what is acceptable in society,aka government...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Fuck it got down to 55 here last night I was freezing my ass off. @Lazerus00 you should move down south, waters fine. Too blessed to be stressed down here
I do really enjoy Florida but the beaches aren't the best and the people are a bit cray cray....I think northern Cali, Portland, or somewhere in CO...I know I said I loved the heat but I also love scenery! If I was gonna live on or near a beach it would be Costa Rica NO QUESTIONS!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@gardnguyahoy

I would simply tell them its a plants that is considered a drug but that it had medicinal value to it, unlike meth or crack. Tell them no one has every died from pot but at the same time to smoke it 24/7/365 might leave you acting a lil slow...lol...It saves lives but like cigs or alcohol it is something you should be a certain age before making a decision on weather or not to use it.....My father always told me.."try thing but don't get stupid"..I can't say I listened at all but it was good advice!!

DismalDude

DismalDude

@gardnguyahoy

I would simply tell them its a plants that is considered a drug but that it had medicinal value to it, unlike meth or crack. Tell them no one has every died from pot but at the same time to smoke it 24/7/365 might leave you acting a lil slow...lol...It saves lives but like cigs or alcohol it is something you should be a certain age before making a decision on weather or not to use it.....My father always told me.."try thing but don't get stupid"..I can't say I listened at all but it was good advice!!
The only drawback is that when those same kids go to school and even mention anything about it the red flags go up and a shitstorm may be forthcoming.Legal or not legal.My kids are grown and I never allowed them to see what was going on because kids shouldn't have to worry about crap like that.When they hit junior high I did educate them on what to "not" do and always,always explained to them that if they had any questions to please talk to us without fear of getting into trouble.I can't even imagine having to raise kids where I am right now because of the changes over the years.I would only say be honest with them but make sure they know the repercussions as well.Schools are nuts...
Edit:Good luck man,it's a really tough thing that you're going to have to deal with.

Last edited:
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Thanks for all the support guys. If you peek at my thread youll notice that im in a position where theybalready know , and they told their dad and gma. So this might turn into an issue with SServices one day if i cant help them understand.

Top Bottom