Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Absolutely loving OSA. it is without a doubt the best silica product out right now. To this day I've never had stronger plants than this current crop. The stems are so damn strong I don't think I even needed to bother with supporting them much. I did anyways just because I've been there done that! But seriously osa is some badass stuff. My only complaint is the price. It is very concentrated so it's not so bad really when I've thought on it for awhile.

Another product I feel has had a very positive influence on the plants is SLF 100 enzymes. Those two products have definitely made a difference for me
@Power OG and @Tnelz you guys think OG PURE is just as important to get?
not at all. Special sauce is both combined. That's them double dipping

Tnelz

Tnelz

That your one? I grew up in the drop son!! Bloodline city all the way! Black and gold never fold!!
Over 20 years bro. That's funny. Ran the prison system in mass and my entire county for a long time. Nice to have another 5 around!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Over 20 years bro. That's funny. Ran the prison system in mass and my entire county for a long time. Nice to have another 5 around!
I knew there was a reason we connected... Birds of a feather... Im nowhere near as active as when I was a youngin but still got connects that got my back and still occacionally got to the weekly meetings but it's been a long time since I even did that... Was rocking d5 but became much less active after leaving the pen but I wouldn't have survived I side without my black n gold family. A fist upon our heart! I DIE FOR YOU! For you are the blood of my blood and the flesh of my flesh! The son of our mother! Amor del Ray!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

not at all. Special sauce is both combined. That's them double dipping
so you've got a pretty good idea of how I run things and what I got product wise... Out of OG Pure, Root Web Star, Rootamentary, or Sea-green... Which would you get? Or you think I should save my $$ BC everything they do I prolly have an equivalent to?

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

so you've got a pretty good idea of how I run things and what I got product wise... Out of OG Pure, Root Web Star, Rootamentary, or Sea-green... Which would you get? Or you think I should save my $$ BC everything they do I prolly have an equivalent to?

Hey laz with nutes , it's more important to understand how they benefit the plant/soil why the plant needs them and stuff. There are a world of nutes boosters beneficials ect on the market and u can guarantee there will be more .

If you u der stand the plant u can cater to there needs without causing harm with over feeding ect . Now the way to achieve this will Change as you hone ur style . There are endless ways to achieve great results and yes we all want to max our grows . IMO this is the journey and having the latest and greatest product really don't come into it . Cause man Ull end up like me 6 mths ago with enough nutes to start a shop and knowing most I'll never use cause they clash with wet I'm going now . Me lawn looks good lol.

Respect bro love your energy .

DismalDude

DismalDude

Well,I went and reread the TOU.It says nothing about video so here are my girls today at 30 from flip.If it is against the TOU let me know. :)

20151114 151103 BEST
20151114 151143 BEST
20151114 151221 BEST
20151114 151253 BEST
Lc30

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I'm abroad (South America) that's the problem. And the filo-fascist Government here restricts access to everything foreign, both currency and imported products. So all the good stuff I see here (from seeds, to cloning gel, led lights, fertilizers) makes for wonderful eye candy but is out my reach.

My take out from this is simply to try and find a source of silica to add to my compost (which I make from grass clippings, kitchen refuse and such). Apparently volcanic ash is rich in silica, and back in April of this year there was a volcanic ash storm South of the country, so I'm gonna try to get some and mix it in.
I had no idea it works that way... My mother is from Uruguay and ive never heard of that..

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I'm abroad (South America) that's the problem. And the filo-fascist Government here restricts access to everything foreign, both currency and imported products. So all the good stuff I see here (from seeds, to cloning gel, led lights, fertilizers) makes for wonderful eye candy but is out my reach.

My take out from this is simply to try and find a source of silica to add to my compost (which I make from grass clippings, kitchen refuse and such). Apparently volcanic ash is rich in silica, and back in April of this year there was a volcanic ash storm South of the country, so I'm gonna try to get some and mix it in.

type in element
find plant
Compost

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@SeaF0ur

I mean basically your making one of those Buildasoil.com SIP boxes...I got one a few years ago when I first tried gardening veggies and I fucked it all sorts of up....I would like to give it a try if for nothing else, it super natural and you can leave it unattended for longer then any other system, plus to me buds grown that way just taste better!! You see Silva is selling SIP soil in pre-packaged bags by the cuft or cu yard on the site?? He really struck oil with that site and his business model. Got a lot of respect for a dude like that!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Come join the murder! Come fly with Black! Ill give you freedom, from the human track!
Come join the murder! Come soar on my wings, you'll touch the hand of God, and he'll make you king, and he'll make you king!!!

Love that song and get all choked up every time I watch that last seen on youtube with the song and Jax killing himself.....I loved that series!!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Tonight after feeding a malted barley seed tea with some of that 95% fulvic acid bubbled for 4 hours and then at the end throwing in a teaspoon or two of that OG Special Sauce!!! I mean I'm not decomposing fish making my own hydrolsylate or making my own humic acids to make my plants better then your but hey, I try!!! Bwahahahahahahha...Im just messing with yo ass C! This pic is after feeding and rotating! Added some yoyo's to do a lil light lst until I sex em, then I'll supercrop and stretch them bitches real low and wide, just like @Pimp T who seems to have gone missing lately...Hope all is well buddy!!!

IMG 20151114 2038451
IMG 20151114 2038341
IMG 20151114 1645051
IMG 20151114 1644491

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

@SeaF0ur

I mean basically your making one of those Buildasoil.com SIP boxes...I got one a few years ago when I first tried gardening veggies and I fucked it all sorts of up....I would like to give it a try if for nothing else, it super natural and you can leave it unattended for longer then any other system, plus to me buds grown that way just taste better!! You see Silva is selling SIP soil in pre-packaged bags by the cuft or cu yard on the site?? He really struck oil with that site and his business model. Got a lot of respect for a dude like that!!

I'm not aware of Jeremy actually using these and I have been using them for quite a few years, this is my design, but its based off a combination of capillary wicking beds and hugelkultur which has been around for hundreds if not thousands of years... I dont follow Jeremy's blogs personally, but he does seem to compile many things there. I've spoken with him occasionally over the years and he's not a bad guy, but I dont fall into the group he runs with... nothing personal.

Uruguay is diametrically different, has a free market economy and is actually the first country to make cannabis legal, you can grow it and buy it in drugstores!

View attachment 549824

View attachment 549825

Getting a "not in database error"

perhaps I posted the wrong link...

to type in an element and find the highest concentrations in plant form, use:

just type in silicon or nitrogen etc... and "submit query"

to see what is in a given plant, use this one.

here you type in horsetail or dandelion etc... and "submit query"

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I dont think i realized how ill you were until this post. Hell fuckin yes. It sucks you dont get to go for the products. But talking to seafour and others round here your gonna get the low down on how to provide for them naturally, from elements of the earth instead of shipped bottles, which in turn is where most organic gardeners end up anyways right?

Mad respect to what your goin thru, keep ya chin up g

Top Bottom