Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Hate my life. I've got some really beautiful plants but I've had to pull one and almost another because of nanners. This isn't something that has ever happened to me ever. This new room was perfect or so I thought. When I first got it up and running I noticed the ac had some light leaks so I fixed that. So I go in to check today and really just sat there for a while when the sun was brightest on that side of the house. Needless to say I found about a 4 ft. Strip of very very dim light coming from a crack in the ceiling and a few errant wisps of light coming from another spot on the ac. I'm sick. My plants are beautiful and I will ultimately pull a decent harvest right around Christmas but needless to say I'm sick. I can say at least I found the issue and it will be corrected tonight but I'm pissed. Sorry for the rant.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I was thinking about getting some of these light strips in warm and cool white and trying out a diy led grow after seeing the results some others are claiming to pull from led strip lights.
https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-strip-lights-standard-lengths/dual-row-led-light-strips-led-tape-light-with-72-smdsft-1-chip-smd-led-3528-witlh-lc2-connector/642/
l :-O o ::) nmbk vg bbb
Hate my life. I've got some really beautiful plants but I've had to pull one and almost another because of nanners. This isn't something that has ever happened to me ever. This new room was perfect or so I thought. When I first got it up and running I noticed the ac had some light leaks so I fixed that. So I go in to check today and really just sat there for a while when the sun was brightest on that side of the house. Needless to say I found about a 4 ft. Strip of very very dim light coming from a crack in the ceiling and a few errant wisps of light coming from another spot on the ac. I'm sick. My plants are beautiful and I will ultimately pull a decent harvest right around Christmas but needless to say I'm sick. I can say at least I found the issue and it will be corrected tonight but I'm pissed. Sorry for the rant.
I had a pin whole in my tent from my cat trying to sleep by the vent and it shot a beam of light right on top of my grape drank needless to say she threw naners at least you know what ya got a do bro I killed that whole plant and all it's clones before I figured it out

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Early sample taken at day 50. Shit is so fire. This is probably my best batch ever as far as quality goes. This is my pheno #2. Taste and smell is incredible. Can't wait to try the other two phenos, number 1 in particular is mega frosty!

20151210 121554
20151210 122753
H

happy b

Thats a shame but a grower of your calibre willget over that in no time and shit happens in this game.atleast you,v sussed out what the problem is and put it right.
nanners are a pain though,especially on your most important crop of the year.well xmas is my most important anyway.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

I'm not going to complain about my job

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:smoking:

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Well as it turn out the odds are DEFINITELY not in my favor!! So far every plant I thought for sure was a female turned out to be male. Granted a male with amazing branching and structure but nonetheless a male and not something I am setup for!! So so far 4 out of 10 are for sure male and I am almost positive that another 3 are male as well but I am waiting an extra few days to make extra sure. It really fucking bothers me bc I spent a boatload of money on soil and amendments and all these fuckers turned out to be male!! And I would normally think of recycling the soil but since I had/kinda still have a fungus gnat issue I just said fuck it and I'll get new soil! I am already so frustrated but if it turns out after ALL this I only get 2 out of all 10 plants that are female I'm going to think the cannabis gods want me to go in another direction...lol....just messing i'll always keep growing but MAN is something like this get under my skin!! Sorry for venting...

shemshemet

shemshemet

@Lazerus00 I got seeds handed to me at a hydro store once OG FIRE KUSH BXBXBXBXB or something... Every single one turned out male.

Keep the soil! You can get rid of the gnats man! And I don't think new soil will ever help that problem.

You don't have backup clones? If not pop seeds right now!!! PM me if you need any help with that...

Edit: Not blaming the hydro store or the guy. Shit happens sometimes. Although I think the quality of that strain wasn't going to be any good anyways.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

On a
@Lazerus00 I got seeds handed to me at a hydro store once OG FIRE KUSH BXBXBXBXB or something... Every single one turned out male.

Keep the soil! You can get rid of the gnats man! And I don't think new soil will ever help that problem.

You don't have backup clones? If not pop seeds right now!!! PM me if you need any help with that...

Edit: Not blaming the hydro store or the guy. Shit happens sometimes. Although I think the quality of that strain wasn't going to be any good anyways.
Thanks man I appreciate it...yea these were all fire genetics so im not sure what happened. Didn't take clones bc for another 2 weeks I still only have 1 tent. Starting after xmas I'll have separate veg and bloom tents and I will be able to keep mothers or clones....I can't pop more seeds right now for the same reason..(only one tent)....Whatever I guess, shit happens. Even if it happens that I only end up with 1 or 2 females I'll flower them out just the same and then just focus for a while on some of the new FIRE clones that someone was gracious enough to be sharing with me over the next few months! Thank you, you know who you are!!

Last edited:
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey @Tnelz when is the last time you spoke to Mr. GreenGooLabs?? I was working something out with him not too long ago but now I haven't heard from him in a minute...

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I can't get my humidity down in my flower room, it got up to 70% last night, the highest it has been.
Is there any way to lower it without a dehumidifier?
The humidity is 60% with the lights on
The filter fan is on full blast
I opened the tent and vented the exhaust outside the room and it lowered to 59%
Help appreciated

DismalDude

DismalDude

I can't get my humidity down in my flower room, it got up to 70% last night, the highest it has been.
Help appreciated
Bowls of uncooked rice or even kitty litter will help some.Good luck!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Help appreciated

Wish I could help, but it blows my mind that your having the opposite issue as me. Unless I hang 3 or 4 towels and also have 2 humidifers running my humidity stays at like 20%..Even with all that stuff I only get to between 30-45%. Yea im not sure exactly where your at and if it is your inside environment or outside environment causing the issue but other then ducting your exhaust outside and ducting your intake in from outside I'm not sure what else you could do besides get a dehuy.....

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey @Tnelz when is the last time you spoke to Mr. GreenGooLabs?? I was working something out with him not too long ago but now I haven't heard from him in a minute...
Spoke to him about a week ago bro. But we don't really speak here. I'll hit him up and see what he says man.

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

I also have low humidity problem in the cooler months. Summer time my humidity goes way up bUT around this time of year it gets as low as 30. It stays right around 40 most of the time.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Well as it turn out the odds are DEFINITELY not in my favor!! So far every plant I thought for sure was a female turned out to be male. Granted a male with amazing branching and structure but nonetheless a male and not something I am setup for!! So so far 4 out of 10 are for sure male and I am almost positive that another 3 are male as well but I am waiting an extra few days to make extra sure. It really fucking bothers me bc I spent a boatload of money on soil and amendments and all these fuckers turned out to be male!! And I would normally think of recycling the soil but since I had/kinda still have a fungus gnat issue I just said fuck it and I'll get new soil! I am already so frustrated but if it turns out after ALL this I only get 2 out of all 10 plants that are female I'm going to think the cannabis gods want me to go in another direction...lol....just messing i'll always keep growing but MAN is something like this get under my skin!! Sorry for venting...

recycle it.... new soil you buy will likely come with gnats anyways...
they make good food for rove beetles.

On a

Thanks man I appreciate it...yea these were all fire genetics so im not sure what happened. Didn't take clones bc for another 2 weeks I still only have 1 tent. Starting after xmas I'll have separate veg and bloom tents and I will be able to keep mothers or clones....I can't pop more seeds right now for the same reason..(only one tent)....Whatever I guess, shit happens. Even if it happens that I only end up with 1 or 2 females I'll flower them out just the same and then just focus for a while on some of the new FIRE clones that someone was gracious enough to be sharing with me over the next few months! Thank you, you know who you are!!

yeah, me too... low space... I picked up a cheap home despot 30$ T5 (not T5HO).... I put it above the fridge in my kitchen. I pinned a towel to the ceiling to cover the majority of it... gives me a nice clone area.

20151211 1148311

20151211 1153241

Top Bottom