Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
@SourDank i have to thank you for those beans man. Popped very few and found a definite winner. Next though I put a mss x appy in in a 2 gallon square pot. It's about two weeks in and it's exactly what you said it was. Solid blanket of frost it's on the mss side smell wise with a hash plant finish and it's just loaded with bud. I've got another going in next round and I'll keep the better of the two but I do believe they will be close to identical. Love the plant man. Thank you very much. Hope all is well.
I've always said the mss is a better parent than stand alone I'm exited to see this

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

If your in coco don't water with plain water ever. It messes up the balance in the root zone. It will or at least could cause more problems than it will fix. Your issue is probably k but it's probably caused by salt build up or just plain salty coco. Water with a light nutrient solution.
I have been feeding my coco once a week and lightly watering with filtered water between feedings. I thought that you were supposed to feed once a week?

lemons

lemons

Anyone get anything from the recent top dawg drop? Trying my hardest to get a pack of onycd ix or three Chems to sit on for male hunt sometime in the future. they seem to be pretty renowned for stable and potent lines.

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Someone else suggested watering with plain water the next few times, sounds like that could help it out if it is the problem. I'll do some reading on k lockouts, thanks.

Edit: apparently cold weather can cause a k lock out. Would be safer to raise the temp 5/10f a night till it gets where it needs to be? @gardnguyahoy ?
@Tnelz is right. K Def in coco/soilless is usually due to salt buildup in media, usually caused by underwatering or overzealous application of cal or mag. Light solution flush and slowly build levels back up. Good luck

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

@Tnelz never ran myself but checked out some goji someone else was growing. Bodhi is great with his descriptions n uniformity... Lip smacking Berry with og undertones in every Plant had... Unfortunately not personally a fan of sweet berry

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Tnelz never ran myself but checked out some goji someone else was growing. Bodhi is great with his descriptions n uniformity... Lip smacking Berry with og undertones in every Plant had... Unfortunately not personally a fan of sweet berry
Me either bro. I wouldn't call it that in this case. In the front it's fuel all day. Until today that's all I got. Today I was really inspecting the plant scoping trichs and stuff and I was getting a very obvious strawberry scent. What does a strawberry smell like? I can't say so it's what people make strawberry candy aka synthetic strawberry. I think that cheats the smell though. Lol. Smells very much strawberry. Lol. Not anything I'd call berry per se. So if that's what I was getting I'd have to say I'd be disappointed. But the fact that fuel still dominates makes me happy but I'd call the finish a win as well. If u would come here already or in the next month u could see for yourself man.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I have been feeding my coco once a week and lightly watering with filtered water between feedings. I thought that you were supposed to feed once a week?
No. You should feed all the time. Plain water isn't good for coco man.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Things are starting to get stretchy in here, oh how I cant wait. 4 days in the books,64 to go lol.

Have a great night everyone. Off to A Christmas story. You'll shoot your eye out! ;)

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Tonight is the Solstice Mothernight… the wheel of the year is at its lowest point, ready to rise again.
Thus the work of the old year is wrought and the work of the new year begins…
give honor and worship to our kin who have gone before us, for they stand unseen around us…
It is time to renew our hearts to do deeds worthy and true…
to strive towards our goals with mighty moods, wise words and trust in our own powers and abilities…
ever holding our oaths to ourselves and to our people…

May the blessings of all the Gods and all the Goddesses of our folk be upon us.

Sunwheel

MGRox

MGRox

Ok I'm pretty darn excited. I was up late last night into another rabbit hole and think I may have some direct info to why I'm seeing effects from these other nitrogen sources. There is just enough research into it for them to say "well yea something is going on here".....lol.
It seems that possible explanations will extend down a few other rabbit holes (glad I've already researched heh); CO2 uptake, gene expression, amino acids, calvin cycle, transporters and even photosystem damage.

I need a bit of time to digest and snoop a bit more, but hopefully will find enough to be able to relay it all...understandably.

Also, I cut the lowest ammonia formula off a set (3) early as it was obviously much worse than prior. The intent to see if ammonia is required was a resounding yes. From the data, I have made another profile that I hope will be the "optimal" and final to use.
Final formula #1 = 35.5% NO3 - 18.5% NH4 - 46% Urea
(still same npk of course 125-62-210)

last since I was looking into how salts are made---- Ammonia x CO2 = UREA......There is no piss in it...oh yeah!

Hope everyone has a good week and happy holidays (if it applies)!!!!

sixstring

sixstring

Ok I'm pretty darn excited. I was up late last night into another rabbit hole and think I may have some direct info to why I'm seeing effects from these other nitrogen sources. There is just enough research into it for them to say "well yea something is going on here".....lol.
It seems that possible explanations will extend down a few other rabbit holes (glad I've already researched heh); CO2 uptake, gene expression, amino acids, calvin cycle, transporters and even photosystem damage.

I need a bit of time to digest and snoop a bit more, but hopefully will find enough to be able to relay it all...understandably.

Also, I cut the lowest ammonia formula off a set (3) early as it was obviously much worse than prior. The intent to see if ammonia is required was a resounding yes. From the data, I have made another profile that I hope will be the "optimal" and final to use.
Final formula #1 = 35.5% NO3 - 18.5% NH4 - 46% Urea
(still same npk of course 125-62-210)

last since I was looking into how salts are made---- Ammonia x CO2 = UREA......There is no piss in it...oh yeah!

Hope everyone has a good week and happy holidays (if it applies)!!!!
idk man.
The first step in the conversion of amino acids from protein into metabolic waste in the liver is removal of the alpha-amino nitrogen, which results in ammonia. Because ammonia is toxic, it is excreted immediately by fish, converted into uric acid by birds, and converted into urea by mammals.

Tnelz

Tnelz

idk man.
The first step in the conversion of amino acids from protein into metabolic waste in the liver is removal of the alpha-amino nitrogen, which results in ammonia. Because ammonia is toxic, it is excreted immediately by fish, converted into uric acid by birds, and converted into urea by mammals.
always nice to have you around brother.

Top Bottom