Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

That garden was happy frog soil and roots organics bottles so I wouldnt say 100% organic 97% I guess haha. Try um man. They worked magic for me. I looked thru the scope and saw a persimillis run up and grab a spider mite and drag that mf off like a club bouncer. Persimillis are the most aggressive they eat mites and thrips and eggs. My partner doesnt know how to grow he just did exactly what I told him at feeding time now everytime he sees people with mite problems he always says "why dont they just get predatories and BTE?" @CubbyT

C

CubbyT

That garden was happy frog soil and roots organics bottles so I wouldnt say 100% organic 97% I guess haha. Try um man. They worked magic for me. I looked thru the scope and saw a persimillis run up and grab a spider mite and drag that mf off like a club bouncer. Persimillis are the most aggressive they eat mites and thrips and eggs. My partner doesnt know how to grow he just did exactly what I told him at feeding time now everytime he sees people with mite problems he always says "why dont they just get predatories and BTE?" @CubbyT
I meant ladyt but that still is awesome you found someone who listens! Good help and non lemmings is hard find hell lemmings are hard to find. That lack of importance some people put into growing is concerning. But those buds look delicious!

Pimp T

Pimp T

Forum Cookies Probably goin to go 70 she still has 28days left to finish. First time with her. Cant wait to get her in a no till pot and a ceramic metal halide next round. This is promix and veg+bloom dirty with a Gavita 600w
IMG 20151223 152953

C

CubbyT

I
I meant ladyt but that still is awesome you found someone who listens! Good help and non lemmings is hard find hell lemmings are hard to find. That lack of importance some people put into growing is concerning. But those buds look delicious!
Meant to say when you get help or new growers who ask for direction often times they only listen to what they want to and do a half way job...

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Regarding cleanliness, the biggest commercial grower I know has referred to himself as a "glorified janitor". Sweep every day, mop as often as possible, and you'll be amazed how much better your cannabis gets.
I asked the guy at my local shop about sourcing mykos and beneficial bacteria cheaper, he showed me this. Said you only need 1 ml per gallon

Its liquid. Anyone know if this stuff is any good
Just go with Ogbiowar and call it a day

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

These are really good genetics bred by Pakalolo. He has two brothers that he breeds with; Eminem and MTV that are 70's sativa landrace type genetics.

I have some of @SeaF0ur crosses too. I want to pop the khalisi x sour bubble and Goji OG to make him some seeds. He's been so kind in helping me get my garden back on track. I took his advice about culling and cleaning up and replacing everything. Kept them back for several months.

@CubbyT the reason I didn't realize they were in the room again was that my water only soil recipe really promotes plant health. I have a shiny lipid layer on the leaves which makes it tough to show stipple damage but as you can see in this pic, the damage is pretty extensive. When I spray with my Stylet oil, as soon as the spray hits leaves that have been bitten, it shows where. I found this all over.

C

CubbyT

These are really good genetics bred by Pakalolo. He has two brothers that he breeds with; Eminem and MTV that are 70's sativa landrace type genetics.

I have some of @SeaF0ur crosses too. I want to pop the khalisi x sour bubble and Goji OG to make him some seeds. He's been so kind in helping me get my garden back on track. I took his advice about culling and cleaning up and replacing everything. Kept them back for several months.

@CubbyT the reason I didn't realize they were in the room again was that my water only soil recipe really promotes plant health. I have a shiny lipid layer on the leaves which makes it tough to show stipple damage but as you can see in this pic, the damage is pretty extensive. When I spray with my Stylet oil, as soon as the spray hits leaves that have been bitten, it shows where. I found this all over.

View attachment 557604
That sucks either way i hate using oils on the girls. Almost always destroys the leafs inviting more pest in. I havent ever had healthy plants that have been constantly attacked. Usually when plants are unhealthy or have parts like branches or leaves that are damaged the plant sends a stress harmone to those specific parts and the harmone acts as a signal from mother nature ie bugs to get rid of the damaged part. Just my experience though. I really feel for you especially trying pull off a a just water soil method... Really that sucks super healthy leaves! Enough to make a person turn into the grinch for christmas... Perhaps these guys are right just load up on the predatory mites but just make sure its not coming from your carpet or dead or demposing material around your house. I can already assume your packing that amended soil full of benefical bacteria through vermicompost or solid stuff like voodo juice and tarantula...

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

She is beautiful.

I've heard the original, famous "The Purps" cannot be found anymore. What say you?

Or do you know the closest thing to it? I've never had the original but it's on my "wanna try it" list...

If I have to settle for a good copy, I'll take that.

SG picked up some of BCBD's "the purps" around 10 years or so ago I believe.... from that time to current, he has made his own selections of them, so even though he still calls it BCBDs purps, after that long of his selection, I consider it his own version of the purps....

They work but advanced is better...Jeff lowenthals suggest using only one strain of mych to avoid the competition in the soil delaying the fungus from fruiting on the roots...

I only use glomus intraradices....

Tnelz

Tnelz

I asked the guy at my local shop about sourcing mykos and beneficial bacteria cheaper, he showed me this. Said you only need 1 ml per gallon

Its liquid. Anyone know if this stuff is any good
Great product for sure. Loaded with bennies. I wish everyone would get some of caps or special sauce but if you can't get either orca is def a good product.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ok so here are a few pics. All terrible pictures. Tomorrow I get my camera and you will be able to see what they really look like. Goji og mainly with foo dog x blueberry in the back. Tomorrow you will see how frosty these are! She is just starting to fade. The taco leaves in the back are from the foo berry.

Top Bottom