Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lemons

lemons

Thanks for the advice guys. I have a couple weeks to think about final plan, we shall see.

Ned, I'd love to get an led I see a lotta folks here killin it with him. I have competent lighting and am lacking in other areas, so I'm concentrating on getting the rest up to par before I upgrade lights.

Tipz, if you see this, everyone here used to be cool with you I'm not sure what happened. we are all a community regardless of the hyperlink. if you get banned from one forum fuck it there are plenty more!

Peace

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Can someone tell me where tipz posted. Like what page. Really want to be enlightened. Lol. @Ned Kelly apparently he is all over you. Lmfao
Yeah thank nelz love the unwanted attention. I don't even know what I did to upset him like this !
If u get a copy of the pages can I see like I like to know what said about me . Lol

drewski85

drewski85

@Ned Kelly he put you on blast for a min. Said you were a liar,maggot,blah , blah. His words are like a fart. No one really wants to hear it and are happy when they clear out. I Wouldn't even worry about what some keyboard ninja has to say. We all know your straight.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

just some shots of my fav place right now , my ensuite . no i dont have the runs lol.
the two stalk shots show the led t5 diff . the ones under led are 3 weeks and the same height but way more advanced in nodes leafs and stalk the t5 about 5 days . yep the t5 will get u longer plants but does anyone want that ? . it just proves to me led takes care of the infant more naturally . so tonight another led goes in the nursery and the t5 in the cupboard .
IMG 1618   Copy 2
IMG 1619   Copy 2
IMG 1620   Copy
IMG 1621   Copy 2
IMG 1622   Copy

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

just some shots of my fav place right now , my ensuite . no i dont have the runs lol.
the two stalk shots show the led t5 diff . the ones under led are 3 weeks and the same height but way more advanced in nodes leafs and stalk the t5 about 5 days . yep the t5 will get u longer plants but does anyone want that ? . it just proves to me led takes care of the infant more naturally . so tonight another led goes in the nursery and the t5 in the cupboard .View attachment 561373 View attachment 561374 View attachment 561375 View attachment 561377 View attachment 561379
Leave no counter unused!!...lol..way to make space!!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

love ya buddy but we need to work on your name calling skills....lol
he doesn't deserve the skills or effort. you all said he was a child lol so he gets rated pg shit.

check it one day after koolbloom she is leaning I gotta stake her up, and I guess while I'm at it do the other too.. don't know if it was coincidence or factor that the one I add koolbloom too is leanin, but that's good signs!
20160106 184424

20160106 184424
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

he doesn't deserve the skills or effort. you all said he was a child lol so he gets rated pg shit.

check it one day after koolbloom she is leaning I gotta stake her up, and I guess while I'm at it do the other too.. don't know if it was coincidence or factor that the one I add koolbloom too is leanin, but that's good signs!View attachment 561396
Were those plants all let grown naturally and not topped or fim-ed?....and i agree, thinking abbout it he does deserve a childish remark..lol

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Ok so talk about trying to tug on my heart strings a bit...I get the Instagram DM from this kid that is in a wheelchair due to muscular dytrophie or however you spell it and he proceeds to tell me how basically he wants me to send him herb!?!? My profile CLEARLY states no one under 18 and NOTHING FOR SALE! I told him how i don't sell cannabis over the internet, I am not a caregiver and I am not taking patients and lastly I don't send drugs in the mail bc its illegal. I mean sure I feel bad and all but why me?? Out of everyone on IG why would you ask me for finished product. It's not even as if he grows and he is asking for beans or cuts which unless he knew me pretty well would not be cool either. I told him his best bet since he is in IL to find people or his way to MI and meet with someone face to face after becoming friends or get a med card from MI. He followed with telling me how that all takes time and how he doesn't have much of it left...LIKE REALLY??? Of course I feel so bad and I can't imagine the sitch he is in but NO WAY NO HOW would I do something like that especially for a stranger, ya know??..I don't know, I just felt the need to tell someone or some people about it to see if it's ever happened to y'all or to see how y'all woulda responded...

lemons

lemons

tents all set up. it is insane going from a closet area thats 1.5 x 3.5 x 3 into something 4 x 4 and taller than me.

i havent seen many, if any, virtual sun reviews so i'll give my first impression. They try to put some extra folds of material where it counts, and the material its self is not shabby. im sure there are better, but there definitely thinner as well. i didnt have the balls to do a pull up from the hanging rods across the top, but they seem sturdy enough. could probably hang as many hoods as wanted without any real issue.

there are a handful of pinholes i need to patch up, but that seems the case with almost anything not highhigh end.i need to go around the zippers on the inside with duct tape tomorrow as well.

I'll throw some pics up tomorrow.

drewski85

drewski85

Ok so talk about trying to tug on my heart strings a bit...I get the Instagram DM from this kid that is in a wheelchair due to muscular dytrophie or however you spell it and he proceeds to tell me how basically he wants me to send him herb!?!? My profile CLEARLY states no one under 18 and NOTHING FOR SALE! I told him how i don't sell cannabis over the internet, I am not a caregiver and I am not taking patients and lastly I don't send drugs in the mail bc its illegal. I mean sure I feel bad and all but why me?? Out of everyone on IG why would you ask me for finished product. It's not even as if he grows and he is asking for beans or cuts which unless he knew me pretty well would not be cool either. I told him his best bet since he is in IL to find people or his way to MI and meet with someone face to face after becoming friends or get a med card from MI. He followed with telling me how that all takes time and how he doesn't have much of it left...LIKE REALLY??? Of course I feel so bad and I can't imagine the sitch he is in but NO WAY NO HOW would I do something like that especially for a stranger, ya know??..I don't know, I just felt the need to tell someone or some people about it to see if it's ever happened to y'all or to see how y'all woulda responded...
I've had plenty of random people ask for bud but never online. I would say block em. You gave him sound advice. You never know. It could be a fake account with fake pics.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

i was told by several people that you shouldn't trust any account asking for herb. cops were the only reason stated. haven't you heard of bait and switch?
of course i have and am beyond aware of all the sneaky ways lying piggies try to trap people....it bothered me all day just bc of that 1 in a million chance he was who he said he was and really is close to death with no cannabis options. The thought of actually sending him something never even entered my mind, it was my sympathy to his struggle...if its real

i do gotta say it surprising to me that you had to be told it not a good idea to send herb to strangers in fear of cops....i just have always naturally thought and felt that was a no no

Top Bottom