Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

@BlackSheepOG

Yea, i will start to do that but for now i only have black puck. I wanna scoop up some perma-collar pucks but they are like 50$ for 25 or something...I know you can and people do boil/steam the perma-collars to sanitize them...can you do that with all pucks?

I boil/steam all my pucks and have no probs. just don't get them super hot and then cool them down super quick or they'll warp.

Before I got the colored ones I had all black like you and did exactly what you were gonna do. Just put tape or make a diagram. Hell even take a pic and then put it photoshop and wrote what each one is. Lots of ways to do it bro :)

M

MrBreeze

Hi Tnelz
What is up with Chem GreenGooLabs
I have not been able to contact him for over a month @Tnelz

Last edited:
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Hey tipz or whatever you're name is I'm pretty sure it's like 4 in the morning where Ned is so he's probably sleeping so your countless messages calling him out seem kinda pointless.

Why don't you take this to PM? I haven't been here long but I'm tired of hearing bout it and I'm sure many others feel the same.

So what if some people don't like you dude that's life. Get over it and move on cause you're clearly not gaining any ground coming here acting a fool....

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Cheers everyone! I hope you all are as amused by tipz sad display as I am. Remember not even to consider being offended by this joke, tipz is just sad he's trolled himself into obscurity.

drewski85

drewski85

I Would hate to imagine a life so sad that one would have to resort to talking shit online to people that are not known on a personal level to pass the time. So pathetic. Go get yourself some midol and relax

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Anyone every see this (somewhat new i think) product called Be-1? This is the description..

Awaken your soil! Use Be-1 Pellets to exponentially increase beneficial microorganisms in your soil, while feeding essential, slow-release NPK nutrients of 3-6-5. Be-1 is the product of 30+ years of research and development by two of the world's leading amino acids research labs in Japan. |FEEDING METHODS| There are a variety of ways to incorporate Be-1 pellets into your feeding routine. The pellet form of Be-1 makes it a versatile and easy-to-use bio-stimulant (with 3-6-5 NPK). Application rates (see image) are focused on organically increasing microorganisms first, then providing nutrients. Here are application method options that will help you get exceptional results. |COMPOST STARTER & ACCELERATOR| Increase the decaying microbes that aid in breaking down organic matter faster and transform nutrients into plant-absorbable forms. |SOIL-CONDITIONER| Before planting, jump starting your beneficial microbe counts in the rhizosphere and improve soil structure from several days up to 4-weeks prior to planting. [2.2 lb (1 kg) bag conditions roughly 20 sq ft.] / [22.2 lb (10 kg) bag conditions roughly 200 sq ft.] |MONTHLY BOOSTER| Most microorganisms could use a monthly boost of amino acids and nutrients in Be-1 pellets, especially during most intensive growth phases. See (Application Rate Chart images). [2.2 lb (1 kg) bag boosts roughly 200 sq ft.] / [22.2 lb (10 kg) bag boosts roughly 2000 sq ft.] |LIQUID APPLICATION| For a little quicker delivery to your plants, consider solubizing the pellets once per month. |COMPOST TEA| There are many recipes and techniques for mixing compost tea -or- actively aerated compost tea (AACT). Use Be-1 to give your tea a powerful biology boost. |FOLIAR SPRAY| A great way to add nutrients and biologic barrier against disease with immediate benefit. |AGGRESSIVE GROWTH RATES| available

Some people on IG seem to be having great results with teas so i figured why not try it...they got a 2oz free sample on the way whoch hopefully will be enough for 2 or 3 teas.....

I immediately thought of milorganite (ugh).... but this is not that.... and honestly, I cant really tell what it is... in one place it pretends to be a caps pack full of fungi and microbes, in another its a "unique combination of nutrients, minerals along with a proprietary blend of amino-acids that is GMO-free, all natural and wild-sourced."....

I wouldnt bother personally when you can cultivate beneficial indigenous microorganisms so easily anyways... you're surrounded by them... to me, thats like being stuck on an ocean and yet still buying a cup of salt water.
get some tupperware and drill tiny holes all over the top... cook up some rice and put it about an inch thick in the bottom of the tupperware... you can srceen the holes with pantyhose or something similar... pantyhose is rather cheap... now find a spot of thriving grass (dont go forest, wrong microbes... go grassland) bury that rascal for about 5-10 days and catch those microbes and molds yourself... (black mold is bad. start over. white/green/yellow are all good) //1//
mix it 1:1 with sugar/molasses in a new container, cover it up for 3-5 days.... when its all emulsified into a liquid, add 3x as much water as you have rice/mold/molasses... leave it loosely covered for another week... then strain the liquid off the solids and seal it loosely so gas can still escape until tiny bubbles stop forming on top of the liquid... (just like the DIY fish hydrolysate recipe) mix that with a bit of lacto, and I guarantee that you'll have the same thing only better and fresher...

//1// you can stop at the moldy rice and just scoop that into your pots to inoculate your soil with those microbes without having to go through the extra steps that makes it able to be stored...

Tnelz

Tnelz

So I was trying to figure out how I am going to label all the clones in my cloner so I don't fuck it all up and mix up my shit. I think I decided on puttin a strip of duct tape on2 adjacent sides and label on 1-6 and the other a-f, then just kkep a paper or dry erase board next to it and have the names labeled like strain name-b-3, strain name-e-2...ect ect...Anybody have a simpler or better way of keeping things separate or should i stick to this?
I use to use duck tape then went to puck color but just write it all down. I'm sure you will but you are about to be overflowing my man. Lol

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Can someone tell me where tipz posted. Like what page. Really want to be enlightened. Lol. @Ned Kelly apparently he is all over you. Lmfao

It's already been deleted. It was on the last page. He posted in a couple other threads too but someone came in and did clean up.

His first post was him quoting ned where he told us that tipz posted his addy and it said something like you're a liar and piece of shit and then had a pic of a leaf with a finger flipping us off and a tiny lil card with tipz wrote on it. I'm sure he'll be back lol.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Can someone tell me where tipz posted. Like what page. Really want to be enlightened. Lol. @Ned Kelly apparently he is all over you. Lmfao
It was equally funny and desperate really. Dude tipz is having trouble being irrelevant I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom