Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey @Pimp T do you drop your temps to get that dark almost black coloring or is that genetic?

edit: I mean I know some strains turn purple from lower temps AND I know it can be bred in to just have that coloring in it in normal warmer temp ranges

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

just didn't know how that coloring was induced on those specific plants. common sense would tell me they are all in the same room?

Pimp T

Pimp T

Yeah they are all in the same room day temps are 75-78 and 68-65 at night. I think it can be a temp genetic and flush thing. I have some of the same clones more purple than other and some clones have the exact same purpling. One grape stranger just a couple inches closer to the ac has 2x as much purpling as the other one thats not as close @Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Yeah they are all in the same room day temps are 75-78 and 68-65 at night. I think it can be a temp genetic and flush thing. I have some of the same clones more purple than other and some clones have the exact same purpling. One grape stranger just a couple inches closer to the ac has 2x as much purpling as the other one thats not as close @Stumpy420

Ok hell yeah they look like some bad bitches man you are a beast I wish I could follow you on here but you are limited:sweating:

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Some pics from last night.....buckeye purple and nightmare cookies both on day 37

IMG 20160113 061343
IMG 20160113 061356
IMG 20160113 061429
IMG 20160113 061527
IMG 20160113 061549
IMG 20160113 061645
IMG 20160113 061717
IMG 20160113 061755
IMG 20160113 061854
IMG 20160113 061926
IMG 20160113 062002
IMG 20160113 062011

shemshemet

shemshemet

@Tnelz let me know if you need a little help with that. PM me man. Assuming it's a DSLR?

Self-taught on film cameras handed down to me....

Not a perfect shot, but I know the basics pretty well and know how to convey those ideas to others pretty well. My gf and I went out to colorado with 2 film cameras and had no idea if any pictures would even come out. They did! and we've got some rad shots

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@Tnelz let me know if you need a little help with that. PM me man. Assuming it's a DSLR?

Self-taught on film cameras handed down to me....

Not a perfect shot, but I know the basics pretty well and know how to convey those ideas to others pretty well. My gf and I went out to colorado with 2 film cameras and had no idea if any pictures would even come out. They did! and we've got some rad shots
Shoot me! ;)

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@gardnguyahoy

yea the tips got a touch yellow from ( if i had to guess) a lil heavy on N....but hasn't gotten any worse since i noticed it a few days ago so hopefully its done now

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

12/12 Have tails
I must have been seeing things before I left for work yesterday
Transplanted yours @SeaF0ur last night after about oh 60 hours in paper towels with straight slightly acidic dechol tap water. 5/6 had 1/8-1/4" tail

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

yall are gonna like my new friend. we still have to name her.
20160113 130041

Do any of you remember about my yorkie getting attacked? this is why I have my new friend.
20160113 130059
20160113 130113

4 puncture holes consistent with a large dog attack. poor little girl is only about 7 months old or so. she's been beating the cold in my garage. as you can see she is also all skin bones and fur. wish we could have been feeding her sooner that's for sure!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I cant tell if the 2nd is a rabbit or a cat... poor lil fucker.

I had a WTF moment.... my EGFC male I took a clone of is full of pistils....
and he's dead... aside from the new bruce jenner version....
I still have some of his pollen, and I highly suspect that I just may have come across one of DJ Short's rare "reverse hermaphrodites" and fucked it off before I knew what it was...
he said they made excellent children almost completely immune to future herming...
He seems to be searching for them a bit...
I mean, this thing was male... flowered male... I have the pollen... now his backup cut has completely changed, for no reason...
He's now what appears to be a complete full female... not a ball in sight... no halfway parts or nanners....
Absolutely 0% chance there was a mislabel...

I loved him, but wasnt feeling his sisters... I killed all female clones of EGFC a couple weeks ago... making sure to keep him... now he's a she... I still got this pollen... but I'm not sure what to do with it.... it could be gold... or it could be some weird herm thing... I've not seen this before...

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

I still have some of his pollen, and I highly suspect that I just may have come across one of DJ Short's rare "reverse hermaphrodites" and fucked it off before I knew what it was...
he said they made excellent children almost completely immune to future herming...
I mean, this thing was male... flowered male... I have the pollen... now his backup cut has completely changed, for no reason...
He's now what appears to be a complete full female... not a ball in sight... no halfway parts or nanners....

I loved him, but wasnt feeling his sisters... I killed all female clones of EGFC a couple weeks ago... making sure to keep him... now he's a she... I still got this pollen... but I'm not sure what to do with it.... it could be gold... or it could be some weird herm thing... I've not seen this before...

Weird shit , if it was me I'd wack some pollen on the now female cut . Self pol . C what happens .

shemshemet

shemshemet

still got this pollen... but I'm not sure what to do with it....

Think you gave yourself your answer in your question! Ought to use it! Personally, I would use it on any F5+ or IBL you have. Also, if you have any feminized ladies, try it out on one of them too. Just to see what the sex effects are!

@Ned Kelly I think Sea is saying he's already chopped it...unfortunately.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter

It's funny you mentioned this man. I just had a thia Hermi cross do this. Someone had mentioned Thai carry true hermi ?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Yeah its the cat. she is skin, fur and bones. I know she is very hurt and sick right now but even though she is in pain, after I give her pain meds to her she relaxes and let's me very gently pet the top of her head with a couple fingers. she is a sweetie...

2 1/2 weeks left til I chop one of the girls down. I think I can get one more feed in before the flush.. the past two times I watered.

when flowering in a 1 gallon pot like I am (for fun) should I be using less feed? when I was running my bucket I was running at like 1200 ppm all the way through flower. I seem to lose a leaf here and there at 1100 ppm like it is just slightly too much. not much tip burn just a leaf here and there will burn up and fall off.

Junk

Junk

Hey all!

Just wanted to drop in and see what's good. Been nearly a month since I've come through, crazy how time flies when life picks up. Glad this thread is still moving like always. Last time I was here I think the page numbers were still in the 300's.

I'll be getting another run going soon to try and finish out before I relocate back to the PNW, but for now just wanted to come and drool over all your guys fire. Bunch of gorgeous ladies in this thread.

One Love,
tobh
TOBH!!!! Sup buddy. Look forward to seeing what you make...

Top Bottom