Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

lol...i got it thank you....ill feel out the situation of course....if i can get a friend of a friend ill most likely be honest but its if i have to hire a stranger I wanted a reason for all the power and I couldn't think of what made sense....what you suggested is absolutely perfect!!

Grab you a book electricity 101 for Dummies and all the parts and I bet we can walk you through it. Do you have a menards anywhere by you? They have cheap electrical stuff. If you have a main you can shut off its real simple, just don't ever touch black or black and red if running 220. Black is always hot, bare/copper is ground, white is neutral. On 220 you'll have 4 wires, on say 10/3 with ground you'll have black/red-hot,bare-ground, white/green-neutral. When hooking up 220 on a 30 amp double poll breaker red goes to one side of the breaker and black to the other and the bare and white can go to the same bus.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

AHHHHHHH I finally got roots!!!...LOL...I was actually a lil scared that i made a mistake getting that cloner but its really just cause i took the cuts so late in flower...But tonight my first cut of Nightmare Cookies grew roots!!! Im humping around like a lil kid!...Now Ill let it get some growth on them root then transfer that baby into a 1 gallon to grow into a nice mamma to give me lot of cuts!!! @Tnelz I got it to ROOT!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!...Now if the buckeye purp cut roots i will be thru the moon bc it was off the best looking of the 3 i got in flower....If i can get a mother plant of each strain it would really make me feel so much better about my accidental pregnancy's...lol...like itll all be worth it....i mean experience was worth enuf but 2 mother plants to make up for my botched harvest....ummm HELL YES!!!!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

AHHHHHHH I finally got roots!!!...LOL...I was actually a lil scared that i made a mistake getting that cloner but its really just cause i took the cuts so late in flower...But tonight my first cut of Nightmare Cookies grew roots!!! Im humping around like a lil kid!...Now Ill let it get some growth on them root then transfer that baby into a 1 gallon to grow into a nice mamma to give me lot of cuts!!! @Tnelz I got it to ROOT!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!...Now if the buckeye purp cut roots i will be thru the moon bc it was off the best looking of the 3 i got in flower....If i can get a mother plant of each strain it would really make me feel so much better about my accidental pregnancy's...lol...like itll all be worth it....i mean experience was worth enuf but 2 mother plants to make up for my botched harvest....ummm HELL YES!!!!

You're welcome for recommending the cloner lol. But no really I knew you'd like it bro. Glad you're starting to get roots! Hell yea dude that's awesome!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Grab you a book electricity 101 for Dummies and all the parts and I bet we can walk you through it. Do you have a menards anywhere by you? They have cheap electrical stuff. If you have a main you can shut off its real simple, just don't ever touch black or black and red if running 220. Black is always hot, bare/copper is ground, white is neutral. On 220 you'll have 4 wires, on say 10/3 with ground you'll have black/red-hot,bare-ground, white/green-neutral. When hooking up 220 on a 30 amp double poll breaker red goes to one side of the breaker and black to the other and the bare and white can go to the same bus.
Im a quick study and i am good with my hands its just i have never ever fucked around with or watched anyone do ANYTHING electrical....If i get a book and can figure out what parts i need i am sure y'all could walk me thru it....its just getting to the point of knowing what i need....also it would involve with knowing how my basement is wired....idk i might get a guy to come out an just gimmie an estimate and have him tell me what he thinks i need

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

You're welcome for recommending the cloner lol. But no really I knew you'd like it bro. Glad you're starting to get roots! Hell yea dude that's awesome!
forgot to add the shitty pics i took of them real quick....cant wait for the rest of em to fall in line!
IMG 20160122 0023551

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Im a quick study and i am good with my hands its just i have never ever fucked around with or watched anyone do ANYTHING electrical....If i get a book and can figure out what parts i need i am sure y'all could walk me thru it....its just getting to the point of knowing what i need....also it would involve with knowing how my basement is wired....idk i might get a guy to come out an just gimmie an estimate and have him tell me what he thinks i need

Just get you enough feed line to go from your main to downstairs into a sub panel. Then the sub panel has its own shut off and breakers and has nothing to do with your main other the the 30-60 amp that powers the box. If you get someone in there and they say you need a bunch of shit and is gonna cost you so much come back here and ask me or seafour what they say before spending anything. Some electricians will tell you need stuff when you really don't or charge outrageous rates for labor. I've been doing this kinda stuff with my dad for bout 15 years now and rewired my entire house when we bought it so it always helps to have some more opinions first.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Just get you enough feed line to go from your main to downstairs into a sub panel. Then the sub panel has its own shut off and breakers and has nothing to do with your main other the the 30-60 amp that powers the box. If you get someone in there and they say you need a bunch of shit and is gonna cost you so much come back here and ask me or seafour what they say before spending anything. Some electricians will tell you need stuff when you really don't or charge outrageous rates for labor. I've been doing this kinda stuff with my dad for bout 15 years now and rewired my entire house when we bought it so it always helps to have some more opinions first.
will do and thanks fam, its good to know i got friends to ask bout this kinda stuff

mancdank

mancdank

will do and thanks fam, its good to know i got friends to ask bout this kinda stuff
Theres a simple formula for working out how much power can be used this subject can be complicated for people with little or no electrical knowledge simply get the amount of lights to be used with the wattage so for example u want to run 10 x 600w this becomes 6000w the devide by your incoming supply which for example in the UK is 230v and divide it the result will be the number of amps that u will use so basically 6000w÷230v =26.08a or if in the US 6000w÷115v=52.16 also dont forget to allow for the rest of your aplliances i.e air con fans pumps heaters and now this is where it loses some people or gets over looked if your using magnetic ballasts a correction factor of 1.8 needs to be applied for the final result this will reduce the chance of nuisance tripping of any breakers so for example 6000w ÷ 230 = 26 × 1.8 :) hope this helps bro keep this formula u will use it every time u do a new room and work out if you can run what u need or roughly how much it's guna cost to sort it before u get too deep and realise u can't do what u wanna do now for cable sizes the US sizes are different than the uk so I won't be much use to u there but I'm sure if u had the numbers and went into a dedicated electrical wholesaler they will advise u on what cable size and type u will need :)

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Theres a simple formula for working out how much power can be used this subject can be complicated for people with little or no electrical knowledge simply get the amount of lights to be used with the wattage so for example u want to run 10 x 600w this becomes 6000w the devide by your incoming supply which for example in the UK is 230v and divide it the result will be the number of amps that u will use so basically 6000w÷230v =26.08a or if in the US 6000w÷115v=52.16 also dont forget to allow for the rest of your aplliances i.e air con fans pumps heaters and now this is where it loses some people or gets over looked if your using magnetic ballasts a correction factor of 1.8 needs to be applied for the final result this will reduce the chance of nuisance tripping of any breakers so for example 6000w ÷ 230 = 26 × 1.8 :) hope this helps bro keep this formula u will use it every time u do a new room and work out if you can run what u need or roughly how much it's guna cost to sort it before u get too deep and realise u can't do what u wanna do now for cable sizes the US sizes are different than the uk so I won't be much use to u there but I'm sure if u had the numbers and went into a dedicated electrical wholesaler they will advise u on what cable size and type u will need :)
Awesome info bro!!! Thank you very much!!!

Junk

Junk

Yea you should be able to find nanners or balls
I've had it happen where they were not possible to see.

Me & another guy looked everything over, again, and again. Neither of us saw anything & during that time period, I did not even have any males in the house...zero.

Sometimes, it can be extremely hard to find the male parts. Sometimes, you won't know till the end.

& then a seed will pop out as you are trimming or whatnot, & that little seed will take all your hopes, dreams, desires etc, & strangle them till they are dead. You will ponder the meaning of life, & what it's all for. Start googling for the nearest bridge of appropriate height to toss yourself off of.

It sucks....but it happens. It's like a flat tire. No matter how carefully you drive, tires get punctured sometimes.

Your little cannabis hymen got punctured...thats all :p

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I've had it happen where they were not possible to see.

Me & another guy looked everything over, again, and again. Neither of us saw anything & during that time period, I did not even have any males in the house...zero.

Sometimes, it can be extremely hard to find the male parts. Sometimes, you won't know till the end.

& then a seed will pop out as you are trimming or whatnot, & that little seed will take all your hopes, dreams, desires etc, & strangle them till they are dead. You will ponder the meaning of life, & what it's all for. Start googling for the nearest bridge of appropriate height to toss yourself off of.

It sucks....but it happens. It's like a flat tire. No matter how carefully you drive, tires get punctured sometimes.

Your little cannabis hymen got punctured...thats all :p
hahahahahahahahahahaha

way2green

way2green

Hey all Wanted to do a fly by and say Hey to family Farmers and send Good Vibes Out to ya all
@Lazerus00 the use of water extra humidity will newt-utilize the pollen spore.
once they get wet its done, so you dont have to scrub Brother just give everything a good once over with light soapy water to take care of it and you should be ok
Its good to see all the busy Breeder growers and sharing the good Vibes
Here are a few of the girls in the FlyinJ Stable
View attachment 566046
View attachment 566047
DeadHead
View attachment 566048 Bodhi's DJ Shorts Blu berry x Apollo 11
View attachment 566049
Casey's Cookies
View attachment 566050
The Nyvia III is doing great as well Peace Farmers
FlyJ
Hey all Wanted to do a fly by and say Hey to family Farmers and send Good Vibes Out to ya all
@Lazerus00 the use of water extra humidity will newt-utilize the pollen spore.
once they get wet its done, so you dont have to scrub Brother just give everything a good once over with light soapy water to take care of it and you should be ok
Its good to see all the busy Breeder growers and sharing the good Vibes
Here are a few of the girls in the FlyinJ Stable
View attachment 566046
View attachment 566047
DeadHead
View attachment 566048 Bodhi's DJ Shorts Blu berry x Apollo 11
View attachment 566049
Casey's Cookies
View attachment 566050
The Nyvia III is doing great as well Peace Farmers
FlyJ
Good Heavens brother..........make me scratch my head at the dank u create.......God bless ya

drewski85

drewski85

I got some bad news from the doc today so if any of you guys believe in prayer,karma,etc; send some my way. I'm really going through some heavy shit. On a positive note, my tax return should be here soon and ill finally be able to get setup proper and no longer be an "outdoor " grower and be solo. No partnership bullshit.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I got some bad news from the doc today so if any of you guys believe in prayer,karma,etc; send some my way. I'm really going through some heavy shit. On a positive note, my tax return should be here soon and ill finally be able to get setup proper and no longer be an "outdoor " grower and be solo. No partnership bullshit.
Sorry to hear that bro hope all is well. Congrats on the new set up

Latest posts

Top Bottom