Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

just hasn't posted in a while I think is what he meant @gardnguyahoy .

break out the bong, brother, or these 27 inch pythons, will pick up the bong for you, and make you HIT IIITTTT! AAAHHHHAHHEERRRGGGHHHEGERRR (Hollywood hulk hogan flex and pose!)

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Today is day 53ish (im not around my notebook) and the girls look good, as good as unexpectedly pregnant girls can be! I just don't know if those other cuts in the cloner are going to root. I think that it was just taken too late in flower. There isn't even a place for new growth to start. Im expecting some awesome cuts in the mail and should have them within 2 weeks and I'll update when they come in about what strains they are. Well this next upcoming round is going to be my best yet!! No hermies and no problems, just big fat resin covered buds.....I hope!! So obvi I am goin to run the cuts I get asap but I think I am goin to let them veg for a bit and become moms before I take a cut and grow her out. That being said I am going to be germinating some beans this week sometime!! Going down are my last 5 Buckeye Purple seeds in hope that I find a keeper but I'll settle just for a healthy girl that i can get a cut of in veg so I can have this strain in the stable!! Then also going down are 5 of Soserthc's creation ( @Junk you started growing these, right?) I forget what exactly the cross is, maybe Junk you remember, and i can't really read the label on the beans besides A.O.C, so thats what I will label and call them...Maybe they are Alien on Crack...lol...Im super excited to see what I get bc from soser's pics and Junk talking about how stinky they were in veg, I think I might get really lucky!! Lastly is another tester set I got from Doc D and it is a cross of Doc Holiday and HeadBanger....Sounds so good and looking at pics of both the mom and dad on IG they are AMAZING...I figure I'll put down 5 of each beans for a total of 15 and after they germ under the T5 they will be growing strong vegging under my new LED light!!! Woot Woot!!!!!

lemons

lemons

I've recently aquire some locamotion #3 × monstercookies × gg #4 & glueberry × monster cookies × gorilla glue #4. I'll be popping them in a couple months , will have to keep a watch out for intersex traits .
From what I've gathered with the monster cookies and pbog crosses, make sure your temps and everything are very stable because the crosses are very stress-prone. I've seen about 50/50 threads of newer growers having them herm out and guys with dialed in rooms killin em.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Today is day 53ish (im not around my notebook) and the girls look good, as good as unexpectedly pregnant girls can be! I just don't know if those other cuts in the cloner are going to root. I think that it was just taken too late in flower. There isn't even a place for new growth to start. Im expecting some awesome cuts in the mail and should have them within 2 weeks and I'll update when they come in about what strains they are. Well this next upcoming round is going to be my best yet!! No hermies and no problems, just big fat resin covered buds.....I hope!! So obvi I am goin to run the cuts I get asap but I think I am goin to let them veg for a bit and become moms before I take a cut and grow her out. That being said I am going to be germinating some beans this week sometime!! Going down are my last 5 Buckeye Purple seeds in hope that I find a keeper but I'll settle just for a healthy girl that i can get a cut of in veg so I can have this strain in the stable!! Then also going down are 5 of Soserthc's creation ( @Junk you started growing these, right?) I forget what exactly the cross is, maybe Junk you remember, and i can't really read the label on the beans besides A.O.C, so thats what I will label and call them...Maybe they are Alien on Crack...lol...Im super excited to see what I get bc from soser's pics and Junk talking about how stinky they were in veg, I think I might get really lucky!! Lastly is another tester set I got from Doc D and it is a cross of Doc Holiday and HeadBanger....Sounds so good and looking at pics of both the mom and dad on IG they are AMAZING...I figure I'll put down 5 of each beans for a total of 15 and after they germ under the T5 they will be growing strong vegging under my new LED light!!! Woot Woot!!!!!
Wooo. Go laz!

Wish you the best of luck. Fingers crossedfor for a keeper homie

Junk

Junk

! Then also going down are 5 of Soserthc's creation ( @Junk you started growing these, right?) I forget what exactly the cross is, maybe Junk you remember, and i can't really read the label on the beans besides A.O.C, so thats what I will label and call them...Maybe they are Alien on Crack.
He sent me Alien Cush & Casey's Cush if that helps.

I tossed that tent because I saw a bug. I've tried to get back in touch with Soser about it....because I would really like to grow those plants. No exaggeration, THE smelliest plant I've ever seen. At least one of the phenos REEKED when it was 8" tall...absolutely reeked! Like you open the tent, your eyes started to water, & the smell punched you in the face. Pungent.

I never got to flower them, but I vegged them for a bit. They are worth growing asap brother. If you get that extra stinky plant, you will be amazed at how much smell one little plant can make. I tossed that tent & that plant couldn't have been more than 10" tall, & it STANK!!!

I would love to have those back. They were really, really good plants. But I can't get in touch with Soser anymore.

But if they flower like they veg, you should be dumping them in the ground asap. It's impressive dude. Of all the stuff I lost in that tent, those are the only two I wish I could have back.

Props to Soser, wherever you are. He made some stink bombs. He told me this, but I can verify it now based on the stink they put out as tiny plants....the final product is almost too hard to carry it smells so loud. You are gonna need smell proof bags, or one of those bud things from Botinacaire to carry it. Stinkiest plan I've ever had, & it never got more than 10" tall!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
He sent me Alien Cush & Casey's Cush if that helps.

I tossed that tent because I saw a bug. I've tried to get back in touch with Soser about it....because I would really like to grow those plants. No exaggeration, THE smelliest plant I've ever seen. At least one of the phenos REEKED when it was 8" tall...absolutely reeked! Like you open the tent, your eyes started to water, & the smell punched you in the face. Pungent.

I never got to flower them, but I vegged them for a bit. They are worth growing asap brother. If you get that extra stinky plant, you will be amazed at how much smell one little plant can make. I tossed that tent & that plant couldn't have been more than 10" tall, & it STANK!!!

I would love to have those back. They were really, really good plants. But I can't get in touch with Soser anymore.

But if they flower like they veg, you should be dumping them in the ground asap. It's impressive dude. Of all the stuff I lost in that tent, those are the only two I wish I could have back.

Props to Soser, wherever you are. He made some stink bombs. He told me this, but I can verify it now based on the stink they put out as tiny plants....the final product is almost too hard to carry it smells so loud. You are gonna need smell proof bags, or one of those bud things from Botinacaire to carry it. Stinkiest plan I've ever had, & it never got more than 10" tall!

What bugs did you see?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Yup, i'm almost positive thats what he told me he was giving me to test and it was prolly close to 6 month ago, I lost them for a lil while so they never germed when i planned. So like I said I am almost positive thats what he gave me but the lil label on the seed vial say AOC and under that it says GC or CC crossed with ARC

just to be clear it doesn't actually say the word "or"....I just can't make out if it is GC or it is CC but if I had to guess I think its GC

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

So @SeaF0ur i finally built something for the seedlings and a male later on. I came up with a different way because I couldn't find an affordable power cord for three of them. They can get fairly big in there and the light is cool enough to have the 400w low. I used a small furnace filter rated 9 and weather stripping. Bungee cord keeps the seal tight.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I've just popped a bean from a similar accident the tangie hermie and I ended up with seed in my stardawg so far it's looking good I'm guna take the top off it in the next couple of days to sex it if it's a success guna run it :) any thoughts on it in terms of hermie traits ?

yeah... anytime running anything unknown, shave the legs well to keep larf out of the shade and watch it close
2x a week look it over real good for herming... you never know.

@shemshemet "It is not an easy process"
Im just saying. Half assed lines that arent even tested by the breeder bum me out. And its pretty damn common im noticing. I think we all notice the breeders that stand out. Its just a bummer that you gotta PAY to find out if someones worth their medal. I call shenanigans. Full-tilt shenanigans. :cool:Lol

there are many taking shortcuts.... though it must also be taken into account the commonality and nature of polyhybrids... I'm personally not averse to polyhybrids nor do I see them in the same negative light as some others do... many many "elite" cuts are polyhybrids... their nature however simply isnt stable and there can be a lot of genetic diversity.... like it or not, were stuck with diversity... the old days of popping 30 seeds and getting 29 identical plants with one oddball are long gone... to me, the question becomes one of how similar they are and how many "keepers" are in a pack.... needing to run 4 or 5 packs just to find a keeper pheno is where I'm right with you....

breeding for effects is what I would want to do, like breed a munchies weed, sleep weed, creative weed. I'm not worried about taste being bred because so long as it's not sprayed with nasty chemicals, all weed tastes good lol. I have a long long time before I have the set up for breeding though....

funny... I'm diametrically in opposition.... I place more importance on flavor primarily... there are many many potent strains... but I toss out flavors I find too generic... the elmers glue x fire cookies I popped all came out frosty as hell and were quite stony, but the flavor was similar to, but weaker and more "hashy" than the glue... it was too generic for me and I will find better...

Some guys were talking about the monster cookies for that reason and if the gg4 has it in there too depending where u got them beans the chances are high but it's like running the lottery sometimes and the proof is the existence of gg4 :)

The glue has been stable without excess stress, it does possess an intersex trait... I've seen singular, full male balls sprout way down low on the lower lit branches when heavily stressed... not normal nanners.

the monster cookies testers did show some herm prone phenos... and not exactly rarely...

I would watch those very closely.

View attachment 567784 So @SeaF0ur i finally built something for the seedlings and a male later on. I came up with a different way because I couldn't find an affordable power cord for three of them. They can get fairly big in there and the light is cool enough to have the 400w low. I used a small furnace filter rated 9 and weather stripping. Bungee cord keeps the seal tight.

View attachment 567783

Looks good, might need to back off the light and get a rh meter in there... If you're not forcing enough air, you may get PM and need to adjust things... but you were looking for one of these to power the axial PC fans

hard to believe you couldnt find one somewhere... just needs to be 12v and more miliamps than you'll draw... most fans being 200mA or so, a single 12v 1A can run about 5 12v pc fans... wire parallel... not series.
http://www.amazon.com/Wall-Adapter-Power-Supply-12VDC/dp/B006GEPUYA

Junk

Junk

View attachment 567784 So @SeaF0ur i finally built something for the seedlings and a male later on. I came up with a different way because I couldn't find an affordable power cord for three of them. They can get fairly big in there and the light is cool enough to have the 400w low. I used a small furnace filter rated 9 and weather stripping. Bungee cord keeps the seal tight.

View attachment 567783
Nice!! The @SeaF0ur pollen locker!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
An
yeah... anytime running anything unknown, shave the legs well to keep larf out of the shade and watch it close
2x a week look it over real good for herming... you never know.

there are many taking shortcuts.... though it must also be taken into account the commonality and nature of polyhybrids... I'm personally not averse to polyhybrids nor do I see them in the same negative light as some others do... many many "elite" cuts are polyhybrids... their nature however simply isnt stable and there can be a lot of genetic diversity.... like it or not, were stuck with diversity... the old days of popping 30 seeds and getting 29 identical plants with one oddball are long gone... to me, the question becomes one of how similar they are and how many "keepers" are in a pack.... needing to run 4 or 5 packs just to find a keeper pheno is where I'm right with you....

funny... I'm diametrically in opposition.... I place more importance on flavor primarily... there are many many potent strains... but I toss out flavors I find too generic... the elmers glue x fire cookies I popped all came out frosty as hell and were quite stony, but the flavor was similar to, but weaker and more "hashy" than the glue... it was too generic for me and I will find better...

The glue has been stable without excess stress, it does possess an intersex trait... I've seen singular, full male balls sprout way down low on the lower lit branches when heavily stressed... not normal nanners.

the monster cookies testers did show some herm prone phenos... and not exactly rarely...

I would watch those very closely.

Looks good, might need to back off the light and get a rh meter in there... If you're not forcing enough air, you may get PM and need to adjust things... but you were looking for one of these to power the axial PC fans

hard to believe you couldnt find one somewhere... just needs to be 12v and more miliamps than you'll draw... most fans being 200mA or so, a single 12v 1A can run about 5 12v pc fans... wire parallel... not series.

http://www.amazon.com/Wall-Adapter-Power-Supply-12VDC/dp/B006GEPUYA
And like a whirlwind sea drops the knowledge

Junk

Junk

View attachment 567783
What bulb is that? I use Horti Blue's but they aren't that blue?

Junk

Junk

Yup, i'm almost positive thats what he told me he was giving me to test and it was prolly close to 6 month ago, I lost them for a lil while so they never germed when i planned. So like I said I am almost positive thats what he gave me but the lil label on the seed vial say AOC and under that it says GC or CC crossed with ARC

just to be clear it doesn't actually say the word "or"....I just can't make out if it is GC or it is CC but if I had to guess I think its GC
It's GC for Green Crack. I forget what all the other initials were for but I remember that GC is one of the parents. I love GC...

When I say I would like to have the plants back, it's not platitudes, they were dope plants, I really wish I had them back.

What bugs did you see?
In retrospect, a tiny, baby, cricket. But I was getting some new gear, & I was deathly afraid of infecting it. So I tossed out everything in the tent, bleached it etc. But I've never had a bug inside (I make very sure of that), no mites etc. Just fungus gnats. But I saw another baby cricket later (like an "infant") later on, & I'm pretty sure that's all I saw.

I over reacted.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Well last night into all of today has been such a shit show!!! Absolutely nothing in my personal life went right and today is just one issue after another and bad news dropping like its going out of style....GRRRRRR....I know the more I get mad about it the more I perpetuate it but man I really do get SO ANGRY!!!...Anyway I got impatient waiting to do something garden related since the plants prolly have another week or so. So I planted 15 beans!! I did the 5 B.E.P, 5 A.O.C (which im hoping stands for Aliens on Crack or just Alien Crack), and 5 of the Doc Holiday-Headbanger crosses (which I would like to dub Heady Holiday or maybe Holiday Banger)...Not sure they will all make it from my prop area into the veg tent just for room-e-ness issues but we'll see. If they all look super strong and healthy then I'll keep them all. I had to abandon the cuts I took so late in flower that I had in the cloner. They were just taken too late and honestly there was no where on the cuts new growth could have started from. I think I was just trying to fool myself into thinking everything would just magically work bc I was upset that this round didn't go my way. And this time I learned my lesson...For 1 I am going to keep these plants in veg until I can sex them bc that was such an issue before, I am just hoping I can some how ssex them while they are still in the 1 liter airpot pro cells i'll have them in so I don't have to waste time, energy, and soil moving them all into 3 gallons. Also I will be letting B.E.P veg for much longer this go around bc since it is such an indica leaning plant and it BARELY stretches at all...My last round gained maybe 4 or 5 inches, so I will veg them until they look like they can hold some weight.....Just typing this all out made me be able to breathe a lil easier....Sorry for jabbering on and on....Hope everyone is have a great and hiiiiiiii week! Positive vibes y'all!!!

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Well last night into all of today has been such a shit show!!! Absolutely nothing in my personal life went right and today is just one issue after another and bad news dropping like its going out of style....GRRRRRR....I know the more I get mad about it the more I perpetuate it but man I really do get SO ANGRY!!!...Anyway I got impatient waiting to do something garden related since the plants prolly have another week or so. So I planted 15 beans!! I did the 5 B.E.P, 5 A.O.C (which im hoping stands for Aliens on Crack or just Alien Crack), and 5 of the Doc Holiday-Headbanger crosses (which I would like to dub Heady Holiday or maybe Holiday Banger)...Not sure they will all make it from my prop area into the veg tent just for room-e-ness issues but we'll see. If they all look super strong and healthy then I'll keep them all. I had to abandon the cuts I took so late in flower that I had in the cloner. They were just taken too late and honestly there was no where on the cuts new growth could have started from. I think I was just trying to fool myself into thinking everything would just magically work bc I was upset that this round didn't go my way. And this time I learned my lesson...For 1 I am going to keep these plants in veg until I can sex them bc that was such an issue before, I am just hoping I can some how ssex them while they are still in the 1 liter airpot pro cells i'll have them in so I don't have to waste time, energy, and soil moving them all into 3 gallons. Also I will be letting B.E.P veg for much longer this go around bc since it is such an indica leaning plant and it BARELY stretches at all...My last round gained maybe 4 or 5 inches, so I will veg them until they look like they can hold some weight.....Just typing this all out made me be able to breathe a lil easier....Sorry for jabbering on and on....Hope everyone is have a great and hiiiiiiii week! Positive vibes y'all!!!
Sorry bout the shit show
As far as sexing goes, last outdoor crop I had indo until sexing. I was barely able to sex in gallon grow bags running a peat based mix. That was about 5 weeks veg under 16/8 and one still wasn't showing. I assumed it was female and was right. I think genetics has a lot to do with it also

Top Bottom