Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

I did the 5 B.E.P, 5 A.O.C (which im hoping stands for Aliens on Crack or just Alien Crack), and 5 of the Doc Holiday-Headbanger crosses (which I would like to dub Heady Holiday or maybe Holiday Banger)...Not sure they will all make it from my prop area into the veg tent just for room-e-ness issues but we'll see. If they all look super strong and healthy then I'll keep them all. I had to abandon the cuts I took so late in flower that I had in the cloner. They were just taken too late and honestly there was no where on the cuts new growth could have started from. I think I was just trying to fool myself into thinking everything would just magically work bc I was upset that this round didn't go my way. And this time I learned my lesson...For 1 I am going to keep these plants in veg until I can sex them bc that was such an issue before, I am just hoping I can some how ssex them while they are still in the 1 liter airpot pro cells i'll have them in so I don't have to waste time, energy, and soil moving them all into 3 gallons. Also I will be letting B.E.P veg for much longer this go around bc since it is such an indica leaning plant and it BARELY stretches at all...My last round gained maybe 4 or 5 inches, so I will veg them until they look like they can hold some weight.....Just typing this all out made me be able to breathe a lil easier....Sorry for jabbering on and on....Hope everyone is have a great and hiiiiiiii week! Positive vibes y'all!!!

He did do an Alien Crack something or other. If you find that stupid stinky pheno lemme know. You'll know it if you get it. Shockingly loud.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Some of my northern lights :)
Screenshot 2016 01 20 06 55 22

Hope everyone had a good day of gardenin'

Good vibes

mancdank

mancdank

yes I agree serious seeds was bad ass at one point as well. Those were the days of $400 an ounce ;) serious seeds were great back then too imo.
That's a great strain to hold onto:smoking:
Imo greed got to a lot of them Dutch companies and they also got a little too comfy the best thing that could happen to the game was the guys in the US Canada and spain getting stuck into it :)

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

What bulb is that? I use Horti Blue's but they aren't that blue?

Plantmax. Cheap and just as good so far.

I hope I don't get mold. That fan is pretty strong so there's air escaping through the exhaust. I looked at the goodwill and several dept stores. Walmart doesn't have them and there's no more radio shack here. I would've ordered online and just waited a week for shipping but I thought I could get them here then it was just too late.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Plantmax. Cheap and just as good so far.

I hope I don't get mold. That fan is pretty strong so there's air escaping through the exhaust. I looked at the goodwill and several dept stores. Walmart doesn't have them and there's no more radio shack here. I would've ordered online and just waited a week for shipping but I thought I could get them here then it was just too late.

It can only go one of two ways.... either it'll work.... or... it'll fuck up

As long as you can feel air out the back end, you'll probably be alright... my last run I only had a little mold in the corners... thats why I bumped up a third 120mm fan.

Top Bottom