Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

When she survives a 5 day. drought,interrupted light schedule and other stressors and keeps on truckin with no nuts, I think I'll keep her around :)

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I still check in twice a day to see if I'm mentioned, let the people who are still here how my growing is going.

so I'm still waiting for my bud to dry, I think they dry really fast.. they have hanging for 48 hours and are starting to feel crispy to the touch. I'm about to check my RH and see how dry it is... does anyone else have buds dried by like the 4th or 5th day

shemshemet

shemshemet

Yeah that happens when it's dry! You can put em in a paper bag to slow it down. If you feel they are too crispy on the outside with very wet stems, might not hurt to jar it up for a few hours. Then switch to paper bag. Or keep in the jar(s) with the lid(s) off.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

they are good to go in the jar and at weighed in at 4.18 oz. I got a 1/4lb from a 250w. (last 2 or 3 weeks 50% of a 1000w...) I'm in the good range guys!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

She says
Hello Blacksheep my old friend, I've come to grow for you again. Won't you stick around and smoke me again...
Haven't seen you around for a while, glad your back my friend!
STR8

Lol it's been awhile! I'm stoked to have her back!

Next run is gonna be all HAOG,stardizzle, and gg#4.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I sure hope so lol. After all the ups and downs of last run and losing everything I'm ready to knock one out of the ball park.

Latest posts

Top Bottom