To All Who Support Cannabis And Taking It Off Schedule I Category

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@LittleDabbie So what I am taking away from your post is this was a big waste of time.

Dang...... Oh well...... gotta give me an "A" for effort anywhooo. I meant well.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@LittleDabbie So what I am taking away from your post is this was a big waste of time.

Dang...... Oh well...... gotta give me an "A" for effort anywhooo. I meant well.

No not a waste of time for those who didn't know what was going on but a waste of time emailing the judge yeah sorry :\

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Well let's atleast follow up on this one. Rescheduling is a massive step forward. We will live to see the day.....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I like it as class I drug more cash in my pockets:) that's all we need is the Marlboro man taking over the industry. Weed will be sold in every gas station across America. Then I have to get real job:eek:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Perspective is everything and I can't oppose anyone trying to capitalize...unfortunately consequences should be less severe with a rescheduling that's a win for everyone..
Growing and grinding and doing what you got to do isNT easy money is it? You can still stack your cheddar when it's legal just make sure you have a badass understanding of taxes so they don't take it all ;^}

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I kinda look forward to when the bubble bursts and marijuana becomes like any other crop out there price wise.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I have a feeling that's going to take us backwards on quality but consequences will again soften up and hopefully DUI's won't be 12 G'$ in cost upfront.....colorado is banking off Dui'$ I wonder how much money their raking in on duis alone? Anyway yah, interesting times

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I like it as class I drug more cash in my pockets:) that's all we need is the Marlboro man taking over the industry. Weed will be sold in every gas station across America. Then I have to get real job:eek:
@GrowGod Marlboro Man is coming!!! Whether we want it or not. Sux but really this will be no different than when they ended alcohol prohibition. Big business and the deep pockets will rule.

Latest posts

Top Bottom