To Get "badged" Or....not To Get "badged" That Is The Question...

• Thread starter NewMoney
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
trippinballz

trippinballz

Like I say...I hope it works out for ya.

Real world pricing is >what< these days?

We're givin the shit away here. (or makin hash with it) Fuck it. ;)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Nothing Wrong With THAT!
Merry Christmas!
Giving Spirit for the win!

K

kolah

I say FREE THE WEED, INDEED!

Fuck the prices,,....the lower the better.... as EVERYONE will be able to afford it.

I have seen tons of new weed tokers as of late and this IMO is a great thing. Weed changes our conscious and subconsciousness processes and this alone will change the world in a more positive way. Heaven knows we need it, more than ever. It's like the old saying, "What if they held a war and nobody showed up?"

The common people hold the Power...and once they realize it and awaken, we'll see better days. The Sacred Weed is the answer. And Love of course. Whether folks realize it or not,we are reaching a point of Ascension...and these are truly historic times in which the world begins taking a turn for the better.

Embrace it, man. ;)

The GooGoo Dolls song Better Days could be a great Global Anthem of sorts. Imagine if everyone in the entire world held hands and sang this tune out loud. Imagine how much we could raise the frequency and vibrations that generate Peace and Love. Now that's something to fucking celebrate about. Digg-Itt.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thanks for inspiring me to be more giving. I gave away the head stash I was planning on saving until I grow again which came out way better then I thought in Sep when it was chopped. Peace and giving grease!

Reactions: ubi
ubi

ubi

well oiled machine. if only.
most are still f'in around. thinkin there pot is the best.
when the big boys just walked in ........just wait, price will drop.
the BIG GREENHOUSES are just gettin goin!

ubi

ubi

i just put in my two weeks at the grow i work at.
Got my spot. and ordering my Greenhouse Soon.

muir

muir

I'm with you mohavegreen (I'm a green too). 60K is chump change in the weed world. If the guy knows as much as claimed he should have his own game going strong. If he doesn't, I would question why he doesn't. A good grower should be able to make 60K in mere months or less with his own set up, with no worry of getting laid off or fired or paid.

Had to learn the hard way like some others here seem to have done as well. It's a shady biz out there. Enter at your own risk.

times are changed. Not everyone got a seat, in fact HB1284 fucked it up for many good growers. I would not think someone has or has not got the juice because they don't have the cash or positioning to be the owner of their garden. I have the last cheap ticket I know of and that's because I left my hand on the table since closing my mmc and now opening my rec store and grow.

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

i say fuk the gubmit and their badges! they waited too long to get on this train. let the black market rule!
:D

muir

muir

to each their own. Ain't no reason to "sorry licensees". Everyone is doing what they want I would expect. And anyone with a mind on there money and a the smallest of balls would have already "moved on " to better markets. To wave the blackmarket flag in the safest of states and some of the lowest prices in the nation is .... well, not too impressive.

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

don't think anybody's trying to impress anybody else with a black market flag and no need for apologies. round here we got black market produce, cow manure, raw milk, beef jerky, tamales, and weed, to name a few.:D

true grit

true grit

I'm with you mohavegreen (I'm a green too). 60K is chump change in the weed world. If the guy knows as much as claimed he should have his own game going strong. If he doesn't, I would question why he doesn't. A good grower should be able to make 60K in mere months or less with his own set up, with no worry of getting laid off or fired or paid.

Had to learn the hard way like some others here seem to have done as well. It's a shady biz out there. Enter at your own risk.

Ya and heres the reality- thats $60k+ you could make legally that is taxed usable and will never put you in a legal bind. Plain and simple. Want more? Open your own shop. And whats even crazier, is if your such a bad ass then should be able to manage your time and do both and burn the candle at both ends!

And do folks realllllly believe they are gonna track down a list of employees of the REC or MMJ? LOL. Obviously folks don't realize where most the money is coming from to build these pot empires. Oh ya often a buncha rich conservatives...employing a buncha liberals. lol. Its all about the money and doesn't matter which way you lean, rich folks want more. Ive heard the gloom and doom for last 5-6 yrs since I've been here. You know whats happened? Same ol shit, biz keeps expanding, people keep getting jobs, industry keeps growing and legitimizing. And the black market is still going strong too, slight drop in prices for some but hasn't gone anywhere or got harassed either.

Top Bottom