To hempy or not to hempy that is the question?

• Thread starter Danoid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danoid

Danoid

Revamping one of my 2 KW 7' x 9' rooms to run coco DTW it is set up with automated drippers on raceway table. Will be running 8 4 gallon pots with seperate fetilizer and flush lines. I've done two small runs recently with chow mix and overdriven t8. It turned out better than I could have dreamed so it is time to step up the watts. The two small runs were not in hempys so I was thinking about giving it a try. Heres some pics of the roomView attachment 221582View attachment 221584View attachment 221585 and here are the lids
My pics 009
My pics 010
there are 4 tees as the fertilizer drippers and two sprayers for the flush. The drippers will be on every 4 hours and the flush will be turn on by hand when need. Not pictured is the orbit inline filter and the pressure regulating /siphon valve coming off the tee above the pump. Any input or critiqueing would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the bandwidth

Danoid

Danoid

Dooh I hate it when pictures don't load lets try this again.
My pics 002
My pics 003
My pics 004

JPLord01

JPLord01

Nice looking setup bro. What food are you running? You do not need to flush if you run a light mix like 6/9 GH it is about 700 to 750 PPMs PH to 5.8. And run the chow mix for the win. Run 3 gl smartpots or 2 gl with a drip line in each pot.

Top Bottom