to late to lollipop?

• Thread starter sgt. schultz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Are my lights too high? Canopy temp 82* with 75lb c02 tanks (actual weight at least 300lbs) and basic controller.

Room
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think you're off to a good start. It's better to learn this method slowing, rather than going too quickly with things. As for their size, if they were *my* plants they'd be in 2gal pots and at most 15" tall, I'm guessing you're planning on growing fewer, much larger plants, so I'm not going to comment on that since I haven't tried that style yet. But I like the work that you've done on the lower portion of the canopy.

Is this a strain you've run before? Do you know how much it'll stretch after the flip? That's what would guide me the most on making that decision.

Oh, Jesus, I just saw that you have 11' ceilings.. I guess you're going to need a LADDER post-flip. :D

Edit* forum weirdness. You made both those posts last night, but this morning only the one with the plant pix was at the bottom of the page, so that's what I've responded to.

I honestly can't really tell the distance between the lights and the plants. I try to get the lights as close as I can while minding spread so as to ensure all plants get as even coverage as possible.

ken dog

ken dog

I'll lolipop until about week 5 of flower... I also lollipop when I flip into flower.

I just lollipoped this morning, day 34 of flower... I will not do it again this run.
check out the pics.
20131006 123843
20131006 124055

socalpunx

socalpunx

I would take some of the underbrush,the nodes at the bottoms of the stalks I wouldnt remove anymore stalks unless you want but so far It looks good,What strains are they?Do you know how much they stretch in flower?Plants can more than double thier size in flower and you dont want your lights to close to them.When are you planning to put them in 12/12?

Latest posts

Top Bottom