• Thread starter Toaster79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Hey hey FlyJ @FlyinJStable !

It's been a minute since you've been around. Really glad you're still here, checking out. Yes, the love and passion are still here. It was rather depressing not having a grow up for 4 months. Glad to hear on the lab job and going BIG :D Wish you all the best!

Last edited:
Toaster79

Toaster79

Righ now!

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!

Flip day today, setting the autopilot and let's cruze.

20160515 132651

20160515 132657

Cheese is hanging, Blue Kush is getting another week.

Top left 707xDH, top middle GSC, top right PTxDH #1, center GSC, bottom left PTxDH #2, bottom right Skywalker.

Males are being killed, but I am taking cuts of bot of them (707x and PTx) for further fun.

Also took 2 cuts of each plant except for the 707x.

Positive vibes!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Thanks bro! Just trying to keep them as even and spreaded as possible. But i have some holes in there again left behind by the autos.

And none of the autos produced any seeds, so I'm guessing the pollen I have stored in my fridge isn't viable anymore. A bummer.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'm curious why you do ice water then dark period? Noticeable difference from when you don't do it

Ice water was an attempt to bring out the colors and the dark period was due transition of vegging plants to flower. At first I thought I'll cut that plant when the lights come on again bit then I saw that she's gonna chunk up some more and let her go another week.

Damn toast... Didn't know you had it crackilating like that lol. Do the damn thing pimpin.

Hahaha :D

Thanks bro! Yeah, they turning out pretty good although I wish I didn't do all the fuckups in the beginning that set me back about two week at least. Now I'm getting nervous again and eyeballin those fiskars in the corner ;)

Positive vibes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom