• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be dam! It's been a minute since I've last heard of you. Always a pleasure to have you around man! Don't be a stranger!

Positive vibes!!!
omg its the fabulous freaky fyin J show rolled into town. WTF is up man...…….:D @FlyinJStable

You have any purebeds in that stable? PM me when you get a sec...…

Grew up on these mags/comics roll em if you got em toasty.

2a63f6dad296ea2340532584cd4428a4--underground-comics-robert-crumb.jpg

Toaster79

Toaster79

lookin fine m8
fk man dont know bout that haze... seems like a royal fk around:D over 100 days is pretty long to keep the lights on, mono crop or her would be better.

keen for a puff on her:kiss:

If I knew there was an eternal pheno between those I'd never cracked them. Breeder says 70-80 so I told myself I could live with that, bit this a whole new dimension. Luckily someone gifted me those slyme cookies so I can do a side project while they finish. Ill start seeing some pollen in less than a week. So she should be so far by then none of the seed should develop. But if she decides to go long enough there will be a few seeds at the top of those buds.

I'm saving some for you, don't worry.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

:cool:Life is Good My friend
Other than 24/7 studies and runnin back and forth to The VA
Its all good
I have been working on my 1st real cross using the whole cell of one plant and the cells of another,
(protoplast cell fusion) It is not a fast curve But Nyvia II and my other Meds be doin well.
I start my final year in the fall and then its off to BIG Canna program (Fingers cross)
will get some new thread started once I get back into the Green Groove.
+Vibes to yaz:blackalien:

Toaster79

Toaster79

:cool:Life is Good My friend
Other than 24/7 studies and runnin back and forth to The VA
Its all good
I have been working on my 1st real cross using the whole cell of one plant and the cells of another,
(protoplast cell fusion) It is not a fast curve But Nyvia II and my other Meds be doin well.
I start my final year in the fall and then its off to BIG Canna program (Fingers cross)
will get some new thread started once I get back into the Green Groove.
+Vibes to yaz:blackalien:

Sounds like you have hell of alot of fun ahead of you!

Toaster79

Toaster79

So I got these slyme cookies from a fellow farmer who is a really cool cat. The male came with fully established root zone grown in coco but the female was freshly rooted. So straight to the soil they went

20180506 201239

IMG 20180506 205111 672

The female took off almost immediately

IMG 20180524 144919 871

But the male kept giving me headaches. He did grow but damn was he needy

IMG 20180524 145210 744

So I had to cut him back as he was growing into the lights and also cut back the root ball and put him in some fresh soil again. Also topped the female as she was getting too tall. In the end they both grew into the lights so had to move them to the tent 2 weeks ago

IMG 20180612 001422 520

You can see the top foliage shriveling from the heat and light intensity.

bicky studs

bicky studs

So I got these slyme cookies from a fellow farmer who is a really cool cat. The male came with fully established root zone grown in coco but the female was freshly rooted. So straight to the soil they went

View attachment 810781

View attachment 810780

The female took off almost immediately

View attachment 810782

But the male kept giving me headaches. He did grow but damn was he needy

View attachment 810783

So I had to cut him back as he was growing into the lights and also cut back the root ball and put him in some fresh soil again. Also topped the female as she was getting too tall. In the end they both grew into the lights so had to move them to the tent 2 weeks ago

View attachment 810784

You can see the top foliage shriveling from the heat and light intensity.
sorry bout the fk around. next time nto soil.... no coco:speechless: didnt even think bout that at the time. u got em sorted tho. do you think the heat light issues because of the coco too...?

Toaster79

Toaster79

sorry bout the fk around. next time nto soil.... no coco:speechless: didnt even think bout that at the time. u got em sorted tho. do you think the heat light issues because of the coco too...?

No worries mate! Nothing wrong going from coco to soil. I just didn't start feeding hard enough. I had roots poking out of that pot in less than a week but the fucker was still trying to feed from the old rootball in coco. Would sve myself a few weeks if I started feeding full dose right away. But got it figured out now and they are on tap only for now. Gotta start feeding them or I'll be running in circles again.

Naah them bein in coco has nothing to do with heat/light stress. They were simply too close like 1-2" from lights. Still can't believe the growth rate I'm getting in that wee box.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
It's only one on one action here hahaha

There are way too little pics of male plants out there. Like it's all about females.
Well like I said in in thread a few years back. If you truly like plants in general there is something special about a strong stud cannabis plant with all the sacks ready to drop. Lots o peeps like you said focus on the female flowers, but males have something to show too!!!!! :D Thats a call for more pics of strong male shots. Post em if you got em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom