tobh goes swimming Dutch style

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Did you,feed this grow using massive?
No, this was front row ag base two part and MOAB a week before flip, then again at week 6 - 8 of flower. additives were protekt, hydroguard and hygrozyme, then i switched somewhere in the process to hygrozyme and alchemist's liquid oxygen 34% h2o2. i don't use bottle products aside from whatever is needed for sterility or a brief venture into running live which proved more trouble than it's worth.

EDIT: i use GH pH up and down as needed. only other liquid i use now aside from h2o2. will be trying flawless finish this run as a flushing agent.

Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan

Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan

seeing as i never update these things with final weights and whatnot, I ended up with just shy of 1.5 lbs of product overall. Only about 3/4 of it was remotely smokeable, the rest was binned and has been progressively being converted into edibles and salves on an as needed basis.

The initial cured smell was berry with a fuel backend, a bit of floral too, and now at the tail end of the jars we're running into straight gas. Same with the flavor of the smoke. It's smooth smoke, but could burn a bit better. I think the foxtailing really causes some microstems that just don't burn up the same as flower does. The high is almost purely cerebral, a bit racey for my liking but I think I could've probably let the girls go a bit longer to mellow out that trait. Either that or it's just outright potent -- i suffer the same kind of racey feeling any time I smoke a high percentage flower, so that's likely just my experience and YMMV.

Definitely gonna be running love stash again, not just because I have a shit ton of beans still but because it's a crowd pleaser and produces well. If I can't fuck it up, anyone else could easily achieve great results with it.
How do you tell what to determine is "smokable" vs not? Just curious since it seems were all different with this.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
How do you tell what to determine is "smokable" vs not? Just curious since it seems were all different with this.
if it's gonna take me more then 30 seconds to trim a bud, it's loose, airy, generally not something i'd throw in a grinder, then it's not smokeable. that's what we call larf. also, anything smaller than my thumbnail. that's popcorn. sure it's smokeable, but even with enough of it the time investment in trimming it won't add up to any respectable difference in the final usable yield.

sportyridr

sportyridr

if it's gonna take me more then 30 seconds to trim a bud, it's loose, airy, generally not something i'd throw in a grinder, then it's not smokeable. that's what we call larf. also, anything smaller than my thumbnail. that's popcorn. sure it's smokeable, but even with enough of it the time investment in trimming it won't add up to any respectable difference in the final usable yield.

Read through this thread yesterday. Great read, nice grow, I aspire to pull shit like that off 🤔 I'm working on it. Of all the DFG I have I wish I had gotten some BB Moonshine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom