Togc X Wcd Grow

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

3 weeks into 12/12 flip. Pictures of each one's progress. Took them out of the tent for picture, but now getting too big to move, so staying put, lol All are looking great and loving the new tent, so am I, lol I did notice all the plants have huge leaves, some 11 fingers. Enjoy

TOGC X WCD #1
Tw1a Tw1b Tw1c

TOGC X WCD #2 the tallest of all
Tw2a Tw2b Tw2c

TOGC X WCD #3 This one was my problem child, she is growing great now, just a cal/mag hog is all.
Tw3a Tw3b Tw3c

TOGC X WCD #4
Tw4a Tw4c Tx4b

Keep it green all
Icristal

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Real sweet cristal cant wait for the boom those girls look really nice and clean

Icristal

Icristal

You got me wanting to pop some of those gems! Looking great @Icristal
Thank @DC105 they are going to be some sweet plants. I am sorry I can't help with the smells, can't smell much with allergy's right now, lol

I have a good clone of the TOGC x WCD, adding it to the outdoor line-up. Will clone the heck out of it as it grows to keep the females going, lol Can't wait. Same with the non crossed WCD and the TOGC clones. One each going outdoors and will clone it as it grows as well. I think I have managed to get clones viable finally, lol :)

Icristal

Icristal

@DC105 Pulled 2 male pollen sacks off the TOGC X WCD #2. Both contained pollen, but got them before they opened. Moved the plant close to the door so I can inspect it easier. I looked over all the plants for an hr or more to make sure nothing else was developing. So on the male pod watch. :(

DC105

DC105

Yeah, I picked a fuelly West Coast Diesel and crossed it to my True OG Cookies. Both strains were really nice! I look forword to growing her.

Icristal

Icristal

@DC105 Pulled #1 and #3 TOGC X WCD,,both started to drop pollen and had several male pods. I just hope they did not mess up the rest of the room and got them before they could. Watching the #2 closely, picked just a cpl off this one a cpl days ago. It's like the little suckers developed over night , unreal. Not happy right now :(

DC105

DC105

That's crazy! Sorry to hear that. I didn't see a single one when I made those. Maybe it's a hidden trait of one of them.

Icristal

Icristal

That's crazy! Sorry to hear that. I didn't see a single one when I made those. Maybe it's a hidden trait of one of them.
The other 2 are okay right now, did not find anymore on #2 and @4 has not had any. Took me by surprise as well. The other 2 strains are fine. Oh well part of the hunt and part of growing this crazy weed.

Toaster79

Toaster79

@Icristal sorry to hear that again :(
Is that in your new tent or still in your old grow space? There's got to be something seriously wrong if plants keep herming on you :( Hope you find a problem and a fix to it.

Super positive vibes your way

Icristal

Icristal

@Icristal sorry to hear that again :(
Is that in your new tent or still in your old grow space? There's got to be something seriously wrong if plants keep herming on you :( Hope you find a problem and a fix to it.

Super positive vibes your way
@Toaster79...it is my new tent,, The other 2 strains, 2 unkown bag seeds and a mojo kush are fine , no sign of anything but female, they both are budding up real good and growing fine.

I and another person checked for light leaks several times and made sure the venting was correct. The temps are stable 68 to 70Degrees lights out with 37 to 40%rh,,lights on 78 to 81 degrees with 40 to 45% rh. On a regular feeding schedule, some need more than other, so adjust for each plant. Open room at lights on inspect plants , feed if needed, make sure all is good and close room up. Check on them before lights out and make sure nothing is left open. I have had no stress situation except for the one that tacoed, it corrected then hermed. Only took them out of the tent once to take picture after lights on.

The 2 left #2 had a cpl, it was the first one to show pollen sac's, removed them and have found no more on her. The #4 has not shown any signs of male at this time. I make sure if I remove pollen sac's I was my hands, have wipes right next to me to clean hands after pulling sac's, I do not touch any other plants in this process, keep it clean. Misted the room for possible rough pollen.

The room the tent is in is always dark, window blacked out temp in room average 62 to 68 degrees, with RH at 40 to 50 %. I have security cameras, so no one is sneaking in the room and screwing this up, lol, plus I have locks on the zippers so can't be opened that way, I have only key. Plus to make sure I did not get light leaks, On the outside of the tent, I have hung additional light blocking material all around the tent. LOL

thanks for the good vibes 79

Toaster79

Toaster79

Looks like you did more than necessary to protect your grow. Must be the finicky genetics then. Hope you don't get in any more troubles with your grow.

+++++Vibes

Icristal

Icristal

Looks like you did more than necessary to protect your grow. Must be the finicky genetics then. Hope you don't get in any more troubles with your grow.

+++++Vibes
Thank you,,this wonderful weed is still teaching me , all good.

I did this as well with blackout curtains. :)

Lol, yea I did not want to take any chances, and it not a problem having the extra coverage. I have blackout curtains too.

Thanks for the positive vibes you two. Just did the tent inspection and I am happy to say, I found no male sac's on any plant. Will check them again a cpl more times before lights go out again. The ladies are just starting to develop frost, yeaaa, lol

Keep it green all
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

@DC105 I owe you an apology for messing up this run. They were true females the 2 that hermed, it is not the genetics and I found it was my fault. Even though I had been in the tent many times making sure there were no light leaks, I missed one spot that developed. Never assume because a tent is up against a wall, it is okay. I had someone help me last night and had them flood the back of the tent with light. Well the passive vent had loosened up just enough to let light in the tent. So when I was in the room the tents in, while lights out setting up the food and such, it let in just enough to cause my issue. The back is now wrapped to stop the light leaks, I spent 20 mins in there after to make sure I did not miss anything else.

Hardest part was trying to get my helpers to let me out of the tent after, laughing saying nawww you can stay in there with the ladies, lol

So the 2 ladies left are doing good, very minimal male sac's on the #2,less is more, lol the other one so far no sac's. The other 3 plants, 1 had a few sacks, but they stopped. Probably will have some seed somewhere, payback for not catching light leak. And the frost is developing on all the ladies.

Again sorry for the screw up. And for assuming the tent being a new set up was the cats meow, when no matter where you grow, always watch for the things that mess you up. And sorry everyone for being such and idiot, breaks my heart knowing it was my fault.

Keep it green everyone
Icristal

Toaster79

Toaster79

Well, you got that sorted out and that's what's most important. Now you can sleep peacefully since there are no more leaks.

But it still surprises me that that little light induces hermaphroditism. My grow cabinet is nowhere near beeing light sealed and never had any problems.

20150517 152930

This is in my living room. Lights are on during the day in case there's no electricity i can simply open the doors to keep them on their cycle. The closet is right across the window. The lights in the living room are on in the evening with the doors closed but i think there is still some light leaking in the closet. And the kitchen light is on almost 24/7 and is also across the room pointed directly on the closet. Like I said, never had any problems. I even grew a plant that hermed outside and put it in the front of the doors to cover the other plants. Even that plant didn't herm on me althoug I knew the seeds came from a herming plant.

Good karma maam!

Keep it green and never give up!

Icristal

Icristal

Thanks @Toaster79 ,, interesting.

I will never give up and will get this sorted out, lol. I will still get some good out of this grow, so okay with that.

Thanks for the Karma
Keep it green
Icristal

Latest posts

Top Bottom