Current run

Strains: TOGC X WCD ( @DC105 )
Soil: FFOF
Nutes: Fox Farm trio......cal/mag.....molasses... not all at same time
Light: 600w Air cooled HP
Room: 4 x 4 x 80 tent
Vents: 6" intake and exhaust

TOGC X WCD
Seedlings: 3/16/15,,seeds germinated in 24 hrs in wet napkins in baggies, then to soil, popped thru soil by end of next day.
1seedlings 1
Up-potted to 1/2 gallon 4/1/15
3half gallon pots 2

I will add more/current pictures as soon as it stops telling me file too large, lol

Keep it green everyone
Icristal

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Look at all this ! ! ! !
Your just Goin for it big lil set up
Thats Wicked sweet and I am pullin up the bean Bag and cheese-its
lol
Super Tent Grow Dank Vibes for ya
FlyJ

Icristal

Icristal

Look at all this ! ! ! !
Your just Goin for it big lil set up
Thats Wicked sweet and I am pullin up the bean Bag and cheese-its
lol
Super Tent Grow Dank Vibes for ya
FlyJ

Thanks Flyin,,glad to have your here. Looks like you had a great time at the cup and scored some good meds for the vets. So happy all worked out for you.

Like I said earlier, as soon as this lets me post updated pictures, I will get them up.

Keep it green all
Icristal

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Icristal
Bump in by during the evening's fly By
Hope your Ladies Be Rockin
Poor Logic may be running low on Band withe and server loading up to much
about the pics.... Maybe
IDK
Keep um Green in Growin Icristal Lady
FlyJ

Icristal

Icristal

WooooooooHoooooooo Pictures are working again, lol
Popped 6 seeds, 5 opened, 1 a dud, so that left 5 plants, in veg 1 dies and left 4 plants. Here they are the day after flipping.
5 flower 1 6 flower 2 7 flower 3 8 flower 4

I will get pictures tonight of there progress. It looks like I have 4 ladies of TOGC x WCD, lol

Keep it green all
Icristal

Last edited:
Icristal

Icristal

Sneak peak at the room, I will identify which is which later tonight after I get better pictures of the TOGC X WCD, and should know for sure tonight if female, looks very promising. They are growing very fast, lol I can say the one on the bottom right is a TOGC X WCD and this one is my problem child, lol Does not like it when I feed it (Just likes plain ole water, lol), does not like to be sprayed, does not like to be in any kind of breeze from the fan, very very picky, just flushed this one yesterday and it is improving, it really needed it, lol.
20150503 035439

Icristal

Icristal

Thanks @FlyinJStable and @DC105 for stopping in and send the positive vibes and luck, means allot. :)

Here are the updated pictures, they are 13 days into flowering. All are in a good stretch right now and have doubled in size and there is a possibility I will have to do some bending down the road. For me week 2.5 thru 4 have been my most critical and watching for anything and everything.

Every plant I have in veg or flower grew incredibly fast the past 2 weeks.

TODC X WCD #1, this one is a nice height and very bushy and has huge leaves. It is showing female, but also has some areas that I am not convinced yet. So I will be watching real close as I have seen this before recently.
Togc1f15 Togc1f2 Togc1f3
TOGC X WCD #2, this one is about 6" taller than #1, and is showing female as well, concerned about how fast it is gaining in height, red flag, so will watch for any changes.
Togc2f12 Togc2f
TOGC X WCD # 3, this one is in between #1 and #2 in height, showing female, but not convinced yet. This one keeps trying to lean over, lol So set some stakes tonight.
Togc3f15 Togc3f2 Togc3f3
TOGC X WCD #4, hahaha this is my problem one, does not like it when i feed it or spray it or be in a breeze from a fan. A very picky plant, the smallest of them all and not sure if it will make it to finish, but giving it a chance to redeem itself, lol. I recently flushed just this one plant and it truly needed it.
Togc4f14 Togc4f2

Temps in the tent run lights on 77 to 81 degrees F, and 38 to 43 % RH, Lights out running 66 to 69 Degrees F, with 40 to 45 % RH. The outside temps here have finally reached the 60 to 70's , so will watch to see how this affects the room and make adjustment.

DC105

DC105

Looking good! You shouldn't have to worry about those having any hermie traits. I think that was just in the c99bx. Are u feeding calmag often? They will love it! Keep up the great work! @lcristal

Icristal

Icristal

Thanks @DC105 ,,, Ya on the herms, after the last run, I am nervous,,,but all look awesome this morning. The main colas on some of these are going to be sick huge. I can't wait, Kills me to wait for lights on each day, hahahaha. This is one of my biggest runs to date, just hope it does not get over crowded, lol. I have planted extra this time , I am donating 3 of the plants, to a local vet who has asked me for help. The other plants in the room also are female , except possibly one Mojo Kush, have it close to the exit door just in case it's a male, lol.

Yes they are now on a regular cal/mag feeding, it is my well water, but seeing an improvement already. I am going to the local water district today and see about getting my water tested again, it has been awhile since it's been done. Since flushing the problem child 2 days ago and adding more cal/mag, she is looking the best I have seen her this morning. So it is all about figuring out what the ladies like and don't like, lol

It is amazing how fast the ladies changed over night. I am not sure if this makes any difference, but working with the moon phases on this run and seems to be holding true, I am loving the results. My plants in veg., I used the same method and have seen earlier growth than before and larger plants. I have also started my seedling for my vegetable garden using the same method and the growth is crazy awesome. Only thing out of the schedule is my peas that I am planting in the ground today,,hahahaha,,if my back will let me.

Loving life and loving this plant
Keep it green all
Icristal

DC105

DC105

Sweet! Those are gonna be some real stinkers too! I wouldn't sweat the taco leafing one bit. Those have been some of my best. Might just be a trait. In glad ur fortune is better. Best of luck !

Icristal

Icristal

@DC105 look at the size of the fan leaves on this one TOGC X WCD, they are huge. They measure from stem to leaf tip 7.5 inches and are about 5" wide. And the nodes are real tight. The other 3 are smaller leaves. Also raising the light and adding more cal/mag is making them very happy ladies, lol
20150505 064806

Toaster79

Toaster79

Those look beautiful! :) Everything looks stellar and on point. Wish you all the best with this run and the oncoming ones :)

Good karma!

Keep it green!

Icristal

Icristal

Those look beautiful! :) Everything looks stellar and on point. Wish you all the best with this run and the oncoming ones :)

Good karma!

Keep it green!
Thank you, so glad to see lots of females and happy plants, and thank you for the good Karma,,,,,,everyone is sending so much love to these ladies, its awesome. The farmers have been so much help in so many ways. And love testing new strains. Just worried it might get a tad crowded in there, lol,

Keeping it green and know you all are
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

The flower room is doing great. I had one plant close to the exit door just in case it was going to switch. Well it decided to get ballsy on me so pulled it this morning. It was 1 of 2 mojo kush. I knew it was possible just by the way it was growing. So keep an extra close watch on it. Did not want to mess this grow up with a herm for sure, not taking any chances, lol.

I will update the pictures @ week 3. They are stacking up the main cola real nice and tight. The room is starting to smell, but can't get a true read on it yet.

Keep it green everyone.
Icristal

DC105

DC105

20150507 232132

Talking about leaf taco'n on you. Here is a classic example too. This is from my current adub killer. I get them on occasion, but don't sweat it. The true og cookie mother I used in that cross ur running did the same. I always wondered if it was the plants natural way of obsorbing more light. Kinda like an old satellite dish. Everything is looking great @Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

@DC105 Satellite dish haha ayup. it looks like that,,new leaves okay for awhile them when a new set comes the under ones take the taco shape. hahahaha. interesting lady, she will be shorter than the others I believe. Two are about the same in shape and size very tight nodes and 1 is taller than the rest and spaced out a little more. So you can tell me which way they are leaning after the next round of pictures, the mom or dad, lol. The room is starting smell, but hard to smell with hay fever, lol

Icristal

Icristal

@DC105 here is some updated pictures of the TOGC X WCD. They were taken last night and I will do a better picture of each later tonight and match there numbers to each picture, lol. All are doing great and the problem child just wanted lots of cal/mag and she is out of her funk. lol They are 3 weeks into flower tomorrow.

The problem child, she is getting quite pretty, slower than the rest and may surprise me later.
T1

Here are the other 3 all looking real nice. Picture 1 n 2 these are close to the same structure and height. The 3rd picture is the tall one and a little less dense.
T2
T3
T4

Also in the tent are 2 bag seed unknown strain ladies, stacking up quite well. The twisted leaf is from the fan, all good.
Bs1
Bs2

And last but not least in the back corner is a Mojo Kush, kinda tall and lanky, filling in little by little, lol
Mj1

Also setting up the outdoor gear, I will be transplanting after the 18th of May and setting out to harden for a week then off to there summer homes. I have 40 acres to spread them out on, lol. Current line up for outdoors is Mojo Kush, TOGC clone, My reveged bitch, TOGC X WCD clone and possibly a WCD. As they grow outdoor, I will be taking several clones for the fall/winter runs.
And something called white rhino my brother passed one to me, this one has not been anywhere near my other plants, not sure if it is healthy (new growth turned brown and wilted), so it is in isolation. I transplanted it as the soil was saturated (might have been the problem) so watching it close. It will not be near any of the other outdoor plants either just in case, lol

Staying in the veg room are TOGC, reveg bitch, WCD, and TOGC x WCD, and a cpl cuts from the bag seed ladies in flower. All either already rooted or in clone stage. Working real hard to assemble known ladies for future grows and still having fun hunting down females and seeing the different qualities of different strains.

Keep it green everyone
Icristal

Latest posts

Top Bottom