Too late to induce??

• Thread starter stormannorm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stormannorm

Hi farmers,i started to flower my 3 gforce plants 4 days ago already they are showing lots of pitsils and bud sites.i just learned today that i should have induced them by way of 37 hrs darkness and failure to do so increaces flowering time.am i to late to do this? I personaly think its a lesson learned for next time round.But let me know your thoughts on this plz

thanks...peace out

K

Kief Stoned

Actually, in my experience, its been the opposite..Whenever I induced flowering before the plant naturally flowers, it would actually take longer to flower. Mainly because there is a week to 2 week period ( varies ) that the plant is changing into flowering before it actually shows pistils..When you induce flowering the plant will have to go through that period before it flowers anyway... See what im trying to say? Now , the 37 hr thing vs natural flowering is just plain BS like DR said above.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

As long as you have flowers and you're doing 12 on 12 off you're good. Just sit back and let them do their thing.

S

stormannorm

Hey guys thanks very much devilray,octoberdee and keif stoned.youve pur my mind at rest i thot id fuked up my flowering.the ladies r showing nice flowers and r doing well in 12/12.i'll be poping a few pics up soon to show u guys.thanks for taking the time to help me out.

Peace out....stormannorm

Latest posts

Top Bottom